Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Eva Lightning Manama- Finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephanie
Jounin
Jounin
Stephanie

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Left_bar_bleue850/1400Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (850/1400)
Village: Kumogakure
Primary Element: Wind

Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty
PostSubject: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name: Eva Lightning Manama
Clan:None

Looks:

Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Lightning1

Eva wears multiple things on. First she has a turtle neck sweater with the belly button cut out; the sweater goes down to the top of her thighs. She has short shorts underneath also. She has sleeveless overcoat over with a belt directly under the chest. She wears boots that go over the shin and have straps on them to keep them secured. Eva has blue tap on her arms with blue gloves on her hands with gold plated knuckles

She has blue eyes that seem to shine brighter in the dark. Eva has Pink hair that she must dye to keep up her appearance from people that might recognize her from konoha. She is physically weak with her arms therefore stronger men can usually push her around if they manage to defeat her. She bruises easily and had smooth cream skin.

Her forehead protector is located on her shoulder. She has a belly button ring that is in the shape of a single rain drop.

Personality:
Eva is silent most of the time, and is to the point. She can get bored easily and doesn’t like to sit and have a conversation. She is a bit of a romantic but doesn’t fantasize over every good looking man she see’s. Eva is independent and trustworthy. She has a boring sense of humor and doesn’t laugh at jokes very often.

On the battle field she is eager and excited, and because of this she becomes a little for talkative. She has her Morales straight and sticks to them. She is caring for few people other then her comrades, and only them when during a mission.

When she is by herself she likes the calm atmosphere, so she does meditate quite a bit. She likes material things, but doesn’t brag about them. She has pity for those who deserve it and death for the others. Eva is a huge risk taker, as seen in her history. She lets her emotions guide her through tough times.

Basic Clan Information
[Optional, may not apply]
Kekkei Gekkei: No official name, But Eva refers to it as Kyuusoku(Meaning: Fast or quick) and Kami(meaning: God). Putting it together is Kyuusoku Kami (Fast God)

Chakra Cost:

- Channeling: 10 chakra every time she channels her Speed Chakra into a different part of the body.
- Speed Bursts: 15 for each Burst for the first 5 times, 25 for each of the next 5 bursts, 40 for the last 5 bursts. Any additional bursts are harmful each time and take 60 chakra each time.

Description: Eva was born with unnatural speed that she could channel through out her body. So she referred to it as Speed chakra, that’s the best she can explain it anyway. She is able to send controlled precise bursts of chakra and speed through a part of the body not only physically but internally as well. At first she could only use it in her legs to move impossibly fast. But soon she was able to channel her “Speed Chakra” into different areas of her body making her able to come up with new techniques. Channeling this Speed Chakra takes little concentration in areas such as her arms and legs. Smaller and more difficult parts of her body take time and concentration, such as increasing the speed into one part of the brain to increase different things, but that has proved harmful. She is also able to put her speed into one body part, except for when she channels it into her arms both of them are affected along with another other body part with another identical part.

Special Effect: Her main ability to have controlled bursts of speed in her legs which allow her to basically disappear then appear in a different nearby area. She uses this by channeling Speed chakra into her feet, then she moves at top speeds to another area while an image of her body remains as the attacks goes through it, this is a mirage. Unfortunately after a while her body breaks down, and after each 5 bursts she tires and more chakra is needed to continue her bursts.

Video: This video will give you an idea of what I am talking about: Start at 0:15 and end at 1:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVk09U7qa4

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Kirigakure

Elements: Lightning and wind
Skills Specialties: Weaponry, Medical Ninjutsu with some minor Ninjutsu skills.

Weapons/equipment:

-She carries a large but thin blade that has holes throughout the blade. The blade is also able to store Wind Elemental win Chakra, which she can extract for later use, or use it for one of her techniques.(Cloud Strife's sword only very thin so its easy to use)

-5 Kunai
-7 feet of steel wire
-3 shurkain
-3 pain killers

Last edited by Stephanie on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Jounin
Jounin
Stephanie

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Left_bar_bleue850/1400Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (850/1400)

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:02 pm

History and RP Sample
History:

Childhood
Eva was born in a wealthy town in one of the few lands not owned by on country(Minor and Major). Her mother was a prostitute and 18 when she had Eva. The women after only two weeks after birth left the child wrapped in a heavy blanked on the doorstep of the biggest house in the town, which also happened to be the Mayors house.

The youngest girl that resided in the house was 11, and on her way to school she opened the door and almost stepped on Eva. That was the day Eva found new life. She was brought in the house and adopted. The Girl who’s name was Amelia named the baby girl Eva Lightning Manama.

Eva grew up a happy girl and was treated and spoiled rotten. She had few challenges in life, and was stubborn growing up. She acted a lot like her sister Amelia and they became best friends. Eva thought her life was complete; she was going to grow up to be a beautiful woman who ever young man in the town wanted to be seen with. Over the years she realized her adoptive family was obsessed with money, and by the time she was 16 she wanted out of it.

Her life began to get boring; she felt she had no purpose, like she was meant to do something else with her life…To help people. She thought she was trapped in luxury and fame…This all changed after one day…
Eva was sixteen, when she passed an ally way walking to the movie theater she passed a dark street that winded off the main road, the curiosity pulled her in. She walked deeper and deeper. She heard a laugh and turned around and saw no one.

She turned to face forward once again, and she was looking right into the bare chest of a huge man, who had missing teeth smiling down at her. He grabbed her by the arm with crushing force. He pulled her to him and unzipped his pants.

Eva screamed loudly and the man froze there, blood started dripping from his mouth, but his iron grip remained. She felt a pinch on her belly and looked down. She saw the edge of a huge sword at her stomach, and it was through the man!

She managed to get the man off of her and he fell limp on the sword. The man who had killed the rapist pointed his blade towards the ground and the body slid off and landed with a thud

The man sheathed his sword and walked over to her. He was tall and toned. He had a grey clock on and had a white bird that was come off his face, it looked like a blade. His eyes were blue like as if he was the purest being on the planet.

Eva lied. “I am lost; this man took me from the streets, I am homeless.” She lied adding a sorrowful emotion in it. The man smiled and let out his hand. It was rough and hard. “I am a leaf ninja, if you would like to live with me.” He said in his husky and deep tone.

She felt safe with him. She took his large hand. And they were off….

Academy Student Arc

6 months later…

Eva had been living with her savoir, Gackt was his name. He was around 50 and carried a huge sword with he named Fate. He was not exactly rich, they lived in a small apartment, but she felt like she was home. She couldn’t explain why he felt so familiar, his blue eyes matching hers and his personality the same too. She joined the academy 6 months later, and struggled severely. She never knew what ninja were really, it was just all to fast for her. Gackt helped her with her studies and soon she was back on track.

Making friends with people was a different story; there were almost no people her age in the academy, so she wasn’t social at all during school. She had no friends but was admired because of her age. Eva was beginning to feel what Gackt’s like was like. Four days out of the week he was on a high ranking mission nearby. And the other two days he was policing konoha.

Sunday was his day off, and every Sunday they would go to the waterfalls closet to konoha and meditate, it was there thing. Soon it was time for graduation and she passed with an average grade. She received her headband and left not wanting to stay around. She went home to meditate, to think about her future.

Genin Arc
About two weeks after graduation she was placed into a team. She dreaded being treated like a little 12 year old. She was 17 and a half and her female sensei was her rival. She absolutely hated her, and she was convinced that her sensei hated her to. Throughout there relationship they would never truly like each other. But even though tensions were high, The jounin was still willing to risk her life For Eva and her team.

Her team and she did the most missions out of all the genin team. They were thought of as the star students out the genin ranks. They received much praise from the Hokage. The team was up and ready to go when the chunin exams showed up.

Eva was glad to get out of the team. She thought it served her no purpose in life except for learning a few good techniques such a tree climbing, Water walking, And better chakra control.

The chunin exams came and she passed the first two tests without much difficulty, However during the Third stage she lost her fight to a Hyuuga. Later that day she met with the hokage, and even though she had lost her fight she still showed skill. She was promoted to Chunin.

Chunin

The Chuunin Life for Eva bliss, she loved being by herself now. She took on about three relatively close missions and sometimes worked With Gackt her savior. One mission she had with him would be his last. The mission was simple, they were to eliminate a gang that that terrorizing a village.

They arrived at the Scene, Father and Daughter. The scene was pitiful. The town was on fire and bodies littered the floor. The two ninja immediately broke out into a sprint coming in through the main rode. Bandits were taking possessions while some even raped people. They brought back horrid memories. They ran through the burned down gate, and stopped they encountered at least two dozen bandits.

Something wasn’t right, Eva was wondering how they knew they were coming. That must have meant someone had the ability to sense charka. She panicked; this meant that they couldn’t be bandits…But ninjas. She looked over to Gackt and he had a face that she had never seen before…He Spoke one word…

“Go.”

She hesitated and Gackt drew his Sword ‘fate’. He tossed it to Eva and she grabbed it. She looked at him in his blue eyes and he nodded. Meanwhile the Missing Ninja were advancing. She summed them up, some appeared to be strong and worthy, but the remaining were genin and low chuunin who were still learning.

She took a step back and Gackt yelled for her to go. His voice cut threw her, She flickered away, to leave Him to his fate. She didn’t know if he lived or killed them, In truth she didn’t know a lot about his power…They just never talked about it.

She returned to Konoha and gave the news to the hokage. ANBU were sent to see if they could recover a body, but there wasn’t a body found. After about a year after his disappearance, they had a funeral for Gackt.

About 6 months later Eva started practicing the Art of medical jutsu, she wanted to help people. She practiced this for 3 and half years. Then she started practicing with the blade ‘fate’. After about 6 months she started making technique’s using the blade. Soon she entered the Exams.

Jounin Arc
(Note: She was 20 when she passed the jounin exams)

She passed with flying colors, but was left with a half moon shaped mark on her shoulder from a kunai she accidently let hit her. She was improving her medical jutsu’s at a rapid speed, and after 3 years of additional training, she was one of the few experts in konoha. Her sword technique’s were improving also, she made it so she could attack and defend with her blade since her main style was more non-combat.

Eva was moving, from the small house into a bigger one that had a medical training room as well as a small area to user her sword training. She hadn’t walked in Gackts room since he died, she didn’t have the courage to.

But things had to be done, and she was over his death for a while now. She opened the door. His room looked normal, with some of his cloths laying around. She got a box and started stuffing his things into it.

She opened his drawer and a letter fell out of it. It had the letters Eva on it. She set down the box and sat on the bed, and giant nova of dust shot up. She opened the letter and started reading it:

My lovely Daughter,

I saved you that one night, and brought you with me. It just wasn’t me being a good person. Eva, I am your father. I was drunk one night and lost control of myself, I bought a prostitute and yes, you know the rest.

I watched you from a distance, every month I would travel to that town and see your progress as a person. You were as lovely as a baby. When you were confronted by that man, I knew I had the chance to bring you back into my life.

I am sorry; I was ashamed of what I did. But Now I do not regret it, you are my life Eva, even if I did not express that. If you are reading this letter I am missing or dead. I am sorry I never got to see you fully grow up, But it was my time.

I love you…

Gact
-end-

Eva was paralyzed from the news, her whole world had changed. She was just so bewildered. She wasn’t sorrowful though, she wondered why for years. She was happy that her life was completed even if she didn’t know it. Now that her father left her with requests, she was going to follow them.

She moved into the training house, and trained every day for 6 hours with breaks in between. She trained until she bled and bled until she passed out. She did missions constantly, arriving to report success or fail, and then hours later she would request another mission.

This was all bettering her capabilities, and when she was 25 she was brought in by the hokage. Her almost non-existent social life, her skills at medical jutsu, and her ability to use a blade to perfection had made her eligible to be one of the very few Hunter Ninja’s From Konoha. They were tasked with tracking down missing ninja, reporting their position to ANBU, and then assisting them if needed.

Her other task was to find any missing ninja from konoha, and to eliminate them, her teamwork skills also made the Hokage Find another to be Eva’s partner. After about 6 months of hunter work they were the second best hunter pair in all of konoha. They were sent on missions constantly, but one mission her teammate was badly injured and her healing powers were not able to do anything because of the severity of the wounds. He died, and she put his death on her own hands.

She retired from hunter work after about a year, and returned home as a jounin, no one knew what she was. Shortly after her return she got a lead that the leader was residing in Kirigakure, and was actually a ninja there. She packed her things and left, she went into hiding for three years and soon they felt it was safe if she went to kirigakure, she was barely known in konoha so she knew it would be a rough transition but not as hard as it would be if she was famous in the leaf village.

Before she went she changed her appearance buy cutting her hair and dying it light pink, she also got went on a diet and worked out hard. Soon her shape was different. She has less muscle mass and was smaller.

After she was convinced that she looked different enough she went to kirigakure; and played the role as if she was lost and had no memory of who she was. She did it quite well and soon she became a Kirigakure chuunin, she thought it was pitiful but after two years of being in Kirigakure and rising to jounin she felt different. She cared little for her father’s killer. She thought he would have a harder time in the afterlife. She was shocked to find her self befriending people in this village. And soon she was friends with the Mizukage, and soon became his assistant, and that’s where she is now. Will the ember within her ignite starting the quest to find her fathers killer, or will be truly pledge her allegiance to Kirigakure…Only time will tell

Rp Sample:

Eva smiled at the shinobi around her. Was she this big of a threat to a small village? She was on an assassination mission, Simple, and easy. She was to go in at night and slide out about an hour later. But things went wrong, and about 5 minutes after she was in the boundaries she was surrounded.

She laughed and the people around her grinded their teeth together, they were inexperienced. Most of them had the skill of a genin, some might have had better experience. She sighed and got from her defensive crouch position.

This was like a duel between an ant, and a giant spider. They came from her swinging and kicking. She dodged, blocked, and killed. They were all criminals. They were dirty men who took over village and raped children and women.

It was over in 10 minutes. She flicked her large blade and the blood flew off of it. She sheathed her sword and walked out of the camp, with blood on the soles of her feet…It was Just another day.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Jounin
Jounin
Stephanie

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu

Spoiler:

Weaponry

Spoiler:

Medical Ninjutsu

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Jounin
Jounin
Stephanie

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm

FinisheD!
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
Village: None
Primary Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 pm

1k Rp sample min and at least 500 word History.
Back to top Go down
Harsh Hashi Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Harsh Hashi Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:43 pm

We skip this rule as of now

Eva Lightning Manama- Finished APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eva Lightning Manama- Finished   Eva Lightning Manama- Finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Eva Lightning Manama- Finished
Page 1 of 1