Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

making ready (jounin meeting)

Go down 
+6
Torigoma
Lark
XxAcid DeathxX
moon light
Izaroicka Koori
mitsuhide akechi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

making ready (jounin meeting) Empty
PostSubject: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Mitsuhide circled the room slowly looking at the desk sitting in the center now piled with papers, it was still hard for him to sit down behind the desk. he made three shadow clones easily and began his work filling out the papers, one in particular caught his eye and it was something that had been needed adressing but had been so far neglected. he read it over thoroughly "hmmm... gennins need teams and chunnin exams are still not set up..." he sighed heavily "the village is in more chaos than I had thought, I must call a meeting of all the jounin as soon as possible"

he called a messenger and sent him out to contact all those who are capable of leading teams
Back to top Go down
Izaroicka Koori
Jounin
Jounin
Izaroicka Koori

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Izaroicka walked up slowly to the Hokages room. He was notified rather quickly of the needing of a team. He bursted into the room. "Yes, Sir Hokage, I hear that we are needing teams" He said and sighed. "Why couldn't the village be in less stress..." He said and laughed a small chuckle. "I guess, the chaos will be over once the war between countries is over... Seeing as half our jounin aren't here, I will resume a position" He said and eyed him. "I also know of a chuunin, capable to become a leader" He said and smiled.

(Actually, most of our jounin, Are so inactive it isn't funny)
Back to top Go down
moon light
Jounin
Jounin
moon light

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:37 pm

Moon Light was running towards the meeting area. 'Crap I might not make it' He thought Panicking. He must make it there. He had to make it to the Hoakge's office. He tripped over a cart and fell into a pot of sweet and sour rice. "OH JUST GREAT!!!" He yelled in anger almost going werewolf. Almost. He got up brushing off the rice. He started to run again to the office of his Hokage. Moon Light got there, still stinking of Rice. "Sorry sir I had some trouble getting here. I am more then ready to lead a team." He was out of breath he waited to see what the Hoakge would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:02 pm

::a wooden flower grew out of mitsu desk. Renjiro had planned this is advance so that when mitsu said the words chuunin exam it would grow and produce a wooden engraved piece of wood that said "Hey dude dont even think about getting anyone else doing the chuunin exams. Remember Renjiro!!!!" ::
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:52 pm

A black wolf strode into the Hokage's office and sat on its haunches. "Hello Mitsu, it sure has been a while since we last spoke," she said, speaking in a low tone of voice, almost a mumble. It really had been a while since she last saw Mitsu, and it wasn't something she expected to do either. "I'm ready to get fresh meat on my team any time, and you will like the results of my training as you always like everything that I do Mitsu," she said mockingly and smiled a fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Jounin
Jounin
Lark

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue0/0making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 am

Lark who got the message came from the Hospital to go to the Meeting he was still wearing his Doctor cloak as he walked in and sat down in a chair and looked up at his Former Boss Mitsuhide he New Hokage. As he sat down he started to think of what needs to be upgraded in the hospital so they will know as he is a Jounin who works there when he dose not have a Genin team to look after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Kenshiki came walking in with a blank expresion on his face. He was somewhat annoyed that the message got to him when he was in the middle of sparring with an exceptional ninja. He thought about not showing but this had to be important, so he came. when he entered he seen there were only a hand full of Jounin he so he was probably early, and had to wait.

Kenshiki examined the semi-familiar faces of his comrades before going to one of the rooms corners. As he passed people he knew he nodded and ignored the ones he didn't know. When he got to the corner he leaned against it, and closed his eyes hopeing this would be over soon so he could get back to work.

He remebered then that he hadn't said any thing to the Hokage when he entered and about kicked himself for it. In all his days of training not once had he forgot to show respect to someone so high or rank, and he was going to start now."Greetings Hokage." He said, before bowing. Then he went to leaning against the wall while he waited for the meeting to start.
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1850/1850making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)
Primary Element: Light

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 am

Torigoma walked into the Hokages room, his overcoat emblazed the with Kashoku Clan embelm, Draped over his Sholders, his blue/white hair pulled up into a Ponytail, and his eyes Blazeing with Determination. New to this land, Torigoma was the newset Member of the Village Hidden in the Leafs, He was to act as Ambassador for the Land of Crystal from across the Sea. The Ekshikage had arranged that he would be under the comand of the Hokage as he looked for rouge Group called "The Hidden" . Looking at those gathered, Torigoma took a low bow "Very Nice to Meet you all, I hope to be of use is this New land". As Torigoma took his seat, he felt the air crackle with anxiety, something was very wrong, and it was not because he was the new guy.

Last edited by Torigoma on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinehq.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Zenn Hyuuga

Zenn Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1010/1150making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1010/1150)

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 am

Zenn approached the Hokage's Office. He was calm, and gave off a Friendly Aura. He was one of the Younger Jounin in the Office. His hair draped over his Forehead hiding both his head band and left eye. Only his right eye could be visible. He wore the Normal Leaf Jounin Cloth. The only weapon visible on him was his Katana strapped to his right hip, except for the Weapon pouch strapped to his left hip, which held his kunais, shurikens and senbons.

Zenn gazed around the room, meeting new face of Course. He just got his Jounin rank, and had always been hanging out with the other Chuunins and Genins. But since he was a Jounin, and the Hokage had asked all the Jounin ranked Shinobi's to come together, he felt that included him. He smiled slightly, stepping to his left, away from the Entrance. He leaned against the wall, awaiting the Hokage's Orders.
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/forum.htm
Harsh Hashi Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Harsh Hashi Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1600/1600making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:45 pm

((Post to be done in a little bit, Just wanted to say I'm not gone and I will post once I finish studying!!))
Back to top Go down
Jason Hyuuga

Jason Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue760/1150making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (760/1150)

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Jason walked into the Hokage's office;his white hair swaying with the breeze that entered the room.He looked around;one eye blocked by the headband that covered his right eye.He saw all the Jounins';then his eyes peering over towards the Hokage;wondering why they were called here all of a sudden."Wonder what the Meetings about..?"He asked himself;a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:43 pm

Mitsu who had his eyes closed and seemingly ignored those entering his office now opened his eyes with a deep breath he wore nothing but his normal clothes so those who did not know he would look like just another jounin in the meeting "bet you are all a bit confused as to why you were summoned. For those of you who do not know, I have been recently appointed the position of Hokage... I will ask now please dont use the damned formalities... to me they are nothing but a nuisance..." he sighed and looked around to each face remembering names and abilities "the reason I have called you all here, is to inform you that I am now the Hokage... those who are not present are officially stripped of position and that I thank you all for coming" he took another deep breath and smiled "without a Hokage for such a long time, there has been no true progress for the village, I want to change that, so I am asking that all of you be on standby for your assignment of gennin teams, I am sure you all know how to train the next generation and have faith that things will go well, I am hoping to have missions running as well as tasks throughout the village that can be useful, I am sorry about the suddenness of this meeting but we need some sort of agenda... I will want opinions and suggestions if you have them, as well as requests for gennin you might want under your study"

He took a deep breath "another issue I want to announce... for a short time, all hostile actions against the Akatsuki are to be ceased. there are a few reasons behind this.... the main is that I will be working with their current leader to... hopefully eliminate a large threat to not only this village, but to all peoples and villages, this is a large scale demon... even larger than the fabled nine tail fox... this is a personal mission that I was asked by the Akatsuki leader herself to assist with, I will bring a team with me, but I ask that those I do not take keep a code red evacuation process ready... I will probably be with Hodaka Hyuuga and Seu Nara, so that eliminates three major forces protecting the village in our absence, I am trusting you all to this"
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue1850/1850making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)
Primary Element: Light

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Torigoma sat back in his chair thinking, he had dealt with these so call "Demons" in his own land, they were not a force to be trifeld with. He would have to call off his search for "The Hidden" for the time being, this had to be taken care of before it got out of hand, and before "The Hidden" got to it. They would have known about it long before them, he grew cold when he thought of what they could do with such a beast. Sitting up, Torigoma let out a sigh and Asked "Mitsuhide, what Information do we have on it's Movements? Habits? Narture? We can not charge in without any planning", He would have the Scouts that he brought with him look into "The Hidden's" Movements, mabye they could gather some Information on the Beast, but for now, he would have to focus on the matter at hand......And apparently, a new Team as well.
Back to top Go down
http://shinehq.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
making ready (jounin meeting) Left_bar_bleue200/200making ready (jounin meeting) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 5:05 am

Tsurugi slowly opened the door and walks in. "Hehe, I hope that I'm not late for this meeting." Tsurugi find an empty seat and sit besides of his Jonin comrade.

"Mitsuhide, what Information do we have on it's Movements? Habits? Nature? We can not charge in without any planning."

"Be patient, Mitsuhide-sama must have a plan for this." Tsurugi pats on the Jonin's shoulder and put away his hand. "Just listen."
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:12 pm

"the info we have on this is that if it continues in the way it is it may eventually eat everything... its something we have never seen before." he sighed "I know we cannot rush in without a plan, and what I am doing is iffy working along site the akatsuki leader, but right now if we leave this threat alone... there is no telling what might happen" he stood and draped the hokage cloak over his shoulders "for now... I want you all to be on standby, we may have the teams of genin ready soon" he looked down for a moment with a hand to his head and looked up again with a bright smile "I stand corrected, you are to proceed as soon as possible to the training grounds, there will be a list posted there, proceed to your respective training areas to meet your teams if you have been assigned one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making ready (jounin meeting)   making ready (jounin meeting) Empty

Back to top Go down

making ready (jounin meeting)
Page 1 of 1