Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Meating of 2 great leaders

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    ~Draconis~
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    ~Draconis~

Meating of 2 great leaders Empty
    PostSubject: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Luxuria walked through the halls of Konoha's Shinobi HQ, moving ever closer to the hokage's office. walking past every one in the halls he pushed open the doors, and closed them behind her, turning quickly to face the Mitsuhide she smiled. "Hello Mitsuhide, we need to have a little talk." she looked him dead in the eye, showing no signs of an attack, nor any making any threating movements, as she walked to the chair in front of his desk, and sat down.
    Back to top Go down
    mitsuhide akechi
    Hokage
    Hokage
    mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Meating of 2 great leaders Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Meating of 2 great leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
    Village: Konoha
    Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 pm

"well its not very often I am greeted by the akatsuki leader" he smirked as he looked back at her. he nodded slightly in acknowledgment "at least you arent all formal like the other fools coming in here" he sighed slightly and leaned forward in his desk resting on his elbows as he gazed at her trying to find out anything from her demeanor, and put simply from scent and looks there was nothing, no intent no emotion
    Back to top Go down
    ~Draconis~
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    ~Draconis~

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 pm

"thought i would stop in and have a chat" she smiled "and who needs to be formal, its not like your any different then any on els." she leaned back in the chair and smiled a bit "hmm and a better question that comes to mind is; how the hell do you know who i am!" she looked at him trying to remember if she had seen him before, he did look oddly familiar but she just couldn't place him.
    Back to top Go down
    mitsuhide akechi
    Hokage
    Hokage
    mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Meating of 2 great leaders Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Meating of 2 great leaders Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 am

"A lucky guess" he grinned and smiled innocently as he spoke making a shrugging gesture and then laughed slightly "actually I can tell because of my daughter... nenshouhana, she is among your ranks, and I suggest that no harm come to her if you wish to live" his voice was flat showing no hint of threat but s steady promise "I can understand missions... but if you send her into something that is impossible or harm her yourself or one of your people harm her I will take it as an act done by you"

he smiled again softly and chuckled "now onto what is important.... why is it you would risk so much coming here to speak with me... i know you not but I do know that you have no personal crimes against the village, that being the main reason you still draw breath, what is it you would wish to speak to me about... I could have a number of people here on the instant... or just kill you myself, there is much you risk... but you risk it without a second thought or worry. I personally like you... I dont have to deal with the pungent stench of fear I do with others who come here under risky terms"
    Back to top Go down
    ~Draconis~
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    ~Draconis~

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

smiling slightly she rest her tedious thoughts to who he is. "well, no mater how much of a" she paused for a moment "mouth she has on her, ill do my best to insure no harm comes to her. but none the less i can not say she wont be harmed in battle, but that is only of course if she, her self allows her self to be hurt." she became more serous in maner, "i do not wish to start a fight here, but if i must i will defend my self, and it will not be as easy as u think to stop me." once again she laughed "but for some reason i don't believe i have to worry about that" she looked him in the eye, in a reassuring way, "now do i?"
    she leaned forward a bit more "now on to business" she smiled "i don't have any kind of fight here, and don't wish to. now i know due to my teams" she paused looking for the correct words "colorful back ground, we can not join" she made air quotes as she said the word 'join' and smiled "the village, but i believe it would be wise for you and i to coincide with one and other." she looked around "i know this is not the greatest idea, but it would be rather beneficial for both of us." she smirked "you would know that i am not sending my those among my ranks to do harm to any member of your village, and i would hope that you could show me the same curious gesture." she smiled "think we can arrange something?"
    Back to top Go down
    mitsuhide akechi
    Hokage
    Hokage
    mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm

"your risking so much to come here and speak with me, when no one knows what you look like anymore, no one should take hostile actions against you because you appearance has changed, I know these things already, and any idiot stupid enough to come hunting you without proper teams deserves the throttling that he would recieve from you and your group.... I have seen a little bit from you.." he sighed slightly "I do not like when people try to shroud my eyes, if you have a reason to be here hurry up and be out with it" he smiled, still not the slightest intent or scent of fear or histility "but I will have a time of peace, none will come against your people without proper cause"
    Back to top Go down
    ~Draconis~
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    ~Draconis~

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:00 pm

she grinned "well then i see your a man of action" she laughed. "well there seems to be a problem around the villages. i have notice large chunks of the forest missing, to much for any one group, or team to do on their own. now my sources tell me that they think it may be something bigger" she paused for a moment, "maybe even bigger then the nine tailed fox. but to be sure i need more then i have, and if its true i believe we will need more then a few teams to help us in this." she looked around and then returned her gaze to mitsu "i wounder if you would agree." she became more serous " i know the old leader has, in the past caused you some trouble, but I'm not him, I'm starting fresh, and would like you to help with that." she smiled "i have started a new tam and only have one member of the old team. and i believe that's your daughter. is ther any way i can prove this fact to you?" she looked at him hopping he would show some compassion and believe her....
    Back to top Go down
    mitsuhide akechi
    Hokage
    Hokage
    mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm

"I know this already as truth, and I know you are recruiting more as well... keep your new members in check, especially the ice based one... he has a grudge that is well deserved and I believe he may wish to exact a revenge of sorts... as well as roxas... he makes me wary" Mitsu sighed in thought larger than the nine tail, I wouldnt even be able to handle that alone. unless I used those which I have promised myself not to... he sighed heavily "I will have to see to this personally, I would barely be able to handle the nine tails myself, and I would not send any others, especially those that I am meant to protect now... I will see to this threat with a team of my own working along side your people as well, you will..... like the abilities of my team..."
    Back to top Go down
    ~Draconis~
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    ~Draconis~

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:52 pm

"ok, well i will return in one day, i will return with a team, and we can begin." as fast as she said that she jumped out the window and disappeared in to the village.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meating of 2 great leaders   Meating of 2 great leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Meating of 2 great leaders
    Page 1 of 1