Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Official Return - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Official Return - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Official Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Official Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Official Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Official Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

Official Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:30 am

he cocked his head to the side as she spoke "I have always been one to favor a bitter or sour taste" he chuckled "but I do see what you mean, most would prefer a warmed sweeter drink" he channeled fire in a quick flash to heat the drinks they had, he kept it compressed so it would not burn her hands in the slightest. "do you think that is warm enough jiji?" he chuckled. he loved the one power sometimes, and other times despised its putrid taint that made his want to vomit so. he had grown quite used to it though so it had little visable effect on him, he still however felt dirty after using it still
Back to top Go down
Jijitsu Mu
Chuunin
Chuunin
Jijitsu Mu

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Official Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Official Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:51 am

Jijitsu watched him carefully, pulling the sake glass to her lips. She could sense his conflict, it eminated from every fiber of his being. However, he had already expressed his commitment to solving the issue. Instead, she felt the both of them needed to create a much more pleasant atmosphere. In an instant, she understood her hokage that much better.

"The heat is just enough to bring to full blossom the flavor of the drink. You've done a superb job," she praised him. At least at the arts of fine civility she knew, and could tell him that much.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Official Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Official Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:57 am

he smiled gently and bowed his head before drinking. the sweet taste an obvious change from the previous bitter he had just taken "thank you very much... I know how to cook well enough, but alcohol is something that never really made sense to me to drink, I would usually just separate most of it away from the drinks and use the alcohol for cleaning and the water for something for the patient, or just kept a steady supply of rubbing alcohol." he chuckled with a smile and took another small drink which drained his cup, he poured a fresh, cool cup for himself, he still however prefer the bitterness of the drink
Back to top Go down
Jijitsu Mu
Chuunin
Chuunin
Jijitsu Mu

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Official Return - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Official Return - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:18 pm

Jijitsu laughed lightly and took the time to enjoy her drink. The sun's setting was mellifluous, pouring streamers of red along the city streets. Though she wasn't partial to buildings or developed land, in its own respect a sunset wore beautifully on the necks of the hokage come to pass. She even smiled softly, with a tinge of sorrow, seeing her mother up there. Setting the empty cup down, she rose with the intent of leaving on a lighter note.

"Thank you for the time, Mitsuhide," she said with a slight bob to her head.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:29 pm

"your very welcome jiji.... the next time you see me it will only be a clone most likely, I am taking my leave from this realm for a time... please, look after the people here for me if my clones are not enough" he smiled and bowed his head gently "it has been a pleasure seeing you again, and be safe"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Return   Official Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2