Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Kitsuki(Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osaru

Osaru

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kitsuki(Finished) Left_bar_bleue250/250Kitsuki(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village:
Primary Element:

Kitsuki(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Kitsuki(Finished)   Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Name:
Kitsuki
Origin:
Kirigakure
Kekkei Gekkei:
Kuraigan
Chakra Cost:
Description:
The Kuraigan turns the users eyes a solid black. This in turn allows the user to see twice as far in minimal lighting. Examples of 'minimal lighting' are moonlight, mist, sandstorms, etc. The reason the user can see twice as far in minimal lighting, is that his/her pupils grow and pick up twice the light they normally would. This in turn means any bright flashes can temporarily blind them; though users who have had the Kuraigan for many years can reduce the length of the blindness by focusing their chakra in a special manner.
Special Effect:
I explained it above ^^

Clan History:
The Kitsukis were one fo the first major clans hundreds of years ago, along with the Uchihas and the Hyuugas. Most of the clan was destroyed during the Hundred Years of War, which happened three hundred years before what we know today. Today, the few Kitsukis that remain today lay low for the most part, but still play an active role as ninjas; excelling in epsionage, assassinations and other undercover missions.

Hundred Years of War:
Long before any villages we know today were around, there were only clans wandering the land and waging war on eachother. The war was going on long before anyone was born, and no one knew why. They just kept fighting. A few of the clans decided not to fight, since the reason was lost in history, but they were only wiped out before their message could spread. The Kitsukis were one of the major clans in the world, but they didnt have many members. The were fighting against three other clans, the Hyuugas, the Amures and the Kinsotos. The closet thing they had to a village, was a set of caves hidden in on the border of what is now known as the Land of Water and Waves. They sent out small teams of six or so ninjas out per mission. They destroyed many camps and storehouses of the enemies. The Kinsotos were almost wiped out by their only enemy, the Kitsukis. They were fed up with it, so they went to the Hyuugas and the Amures asking for resources and military aid. The Hyuugas aided them with pride, but teh Amures prefered fighting solo. The Kitsukis were unaware of the new alliance, and were caught by surprise attack from the Hyuugas and the Kinsotos. The attack was in broad daylight, so the Kitsukis main advantage was lost, and their enemies bombed their caves with paper bombs, blinding the Shinobi inside for a few precious seconds. The Kitsukis were wiped out in just a few hours of nonstop fighting.

When the few remaining Kitsukis found out about the destruction of their main base, they were shocked. They didnt know if their were any remaining Kitsukis in the world, and they have no easy way of finding out. They just kept their heads down, hoping one day they can get their revenge on the Hyuugas.

NOTE: The Kinsotos were exticnt only by time and the Amures lost against a war with many clans, including the Uchihas and some unknown and unrecognized help from the Kitsukis.

Last edited by Osaru on Fri May 01, 2009 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinju
ANBU
ANBU
Shinju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kitsuki(Finished) Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Kitsuki(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Wind

Kitsuki(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuki(Finished)   Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

Basic enough, and it makes sense. Increase the activation cost a little, then I will approve. ^^
Back to top Go down
Osaru

Osaru

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kitsuki(Finished) Left_bar_bleue250/250Kitsuki(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village:
Primary Element:

Kitsuki(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuki(Finished)   Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

Done! And is the basicness okay? I mean, I can change anything in there to be more spefic and advanced but I know some sites and people dont like taht, so I did my basic version...
Back to top Go down
Shinju
ANBU
ANBU
Shinju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kitsuki(Finished) Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Kitsuki(Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Wind

Kitsuki(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuki(Finished)   Kitsuki(Finished) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:13 am

No, by basic, I mean it's easy to understand. It's a good thing, lol. Approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsuki(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsuki(Finished)   Kitsuki(Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitsuki(Finished)
Page 1 of 1