Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:57 pm

Takeshi just adapted to being in her hand. He let go of her fin when she cupped her hands and pulled him close to her chest. He just tried and relax slightly. He had been in much much worse situations. "Thanks." He said and looked up at her face. She was cute looking, and older too. He still looked like a little girl. Maybe he should cut his hair someday, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 pm

Katsuya smiled and noticed he let go. She continued to walk slowly to her house, now exiting the forest. The sun shined brightly in her eyes when she got out of the forest. When she got through the gate she looked down at him. "are u alright.?"
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:09 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just trying to not think about the last time I shrunk on accident..." He said shaking his head free of the thought quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:14 pm

katsuya was a bit puzzled. "its ok just try to relax a bit." Katsuya shook off her confusion so that she could concentrate on going to her home un.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Takeshi nodded to himself but looked up at Katsuya again. Wondering if she would be a good owner or not. "Don't worry about it... it comes up when I am trying to think about it..." He said absently. That women's tongue, her mouth, throat, then stomach. It would never leave his mind, having a perfect memory was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:30 pm

She smiled slightly and approached her door. "Were here now." she said sofly enough for him to hear and turned the nob. When she swung the door open and entered.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 pm

"I have a question. If I'm your pet. Where am I going to sleep?" He asked curious and he looked around the room that she was standing in. Did she have any relatives or something? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Katsuya giggled to his response. "i dont know yet to tell u the truth." She looked around and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:04 pm

SHe didn't know. Well, hopefully she didn't think he would be staying this size. "Do you have any extra beds or something?" He asked noting that he still had a while before he could return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Katsuya thought for a moment. "actually we do like YAY!!" Katsuya almost ran to the room but stopped herself. "sorry about that un."
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Takeshi shook his head. "It's ok. Not like I'm going to go anywhere." He said and was just happy that she had an extra bed. "Is it in a different room or in the same room as your bed?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:34 am

Katsuya blinked to his question. "well i have i different room with a bed and a bed in my room. so u can choose the bed to ur liking." Katsuya smiled "want me to show u the rooms?.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Takeshi shrugged. "If I'm going to live here, might as well... and if you don't mind can I stay in your room? I've been alone for almost a year, not sure if I want to again..."
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:44 am

Katsuya nodded and showed him to her room there was a bed on the left wall and right wall. sh walked in the middle of the room so he could see them both. She placed him on the right bed. and sat next to him on the bed. "so how is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm

When Takeshi was set down on the bed, he just lied down a bit and looked up at Katsuya. Then it almost looked like she was going to sit on him, only for a second. She sat next to him. He's just a little paranoid about stuff like that since that one time. His arms where spread out and he just looked up. "It's comfortable." He said and circled one of his fingers on the blanket and sat up.

"Well, since I'm your pet, I'll let you pick. Do you want me to go back to normal size or stay like this?" He asked her curiously, he was just being nice to her, being owned he supposed. He slightly hoped for normal size, what would she pick?
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 am

She let out a laugh at his sudden cuteness. Muffling a squeal under her breath, she calmed down herself. "well ur so adorably cute when ur all so small, chu! BUT i think it may be easier for u to be normal size. Oh but we could do random dress up days omg and it be so small! OH ORRR u could be like a mini lil bunny!!!" She started originally talking to Takeshi but drifted off talking to herself. Getting herself uber excited about "the future" forgetting about which one would be more of use then acsessorizing. Letting out a bunch of squeals, obviously forgetting about him and the situation. " a lil mini me would be cute too, OMG RANDOM TEA PARTIES!!!!" At this point she kinda started to scream and jumped off the bed jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:57 am

Takeshi didn't want to know Katsuya's full thought pattern, it seemed a little scary. What had she been talking about? Oh well, he assumed he was going to be staying small for now. He lied back down and stared at the ceiling as she was screaming and jumping up and down. "Are you always this hyper, Master?" He said and then released what he called her. Blushing to himself, accident accident. He covered his mouth and hoped she hadn't noticed over her screaming and jumping. An embarrased smile underneath his hand as he tried to not focus on it. Why was it affecting him that much?
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:02 am

Ignoring him she imediatly ran to her closet. Sprinting more like it and ran into her closet door rather than opening it. Katsuya hit her head on the door with a thud and lost her balance, tripping on a shoe she left out. When she landed backwards she bursted out laughing. "holy mushrooms!!! i-i-i...." She kept laughing and rolling on the floor. "epic failure!!!" She got on her stomach and crawled to her closet, attempting to actually do what she had intended to.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 am

Takeshi was lucky that he wasn't heard. When she ran to her closet and hit her head and, well everything following it. He was a little scared at how hyper she was. Should he run away? No, no danger had come to him, she was just weird... very weird. Standing up, he body flickered to the floor, not really bothering to go back to his normal size and ran in after Katsuya to the closet. Mostly out of curiousity and to see if she was ok. That bump could've made her more insane than she appeared to be. He just stood there watching her in the closet. "Katsuya~Chan?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 am

Katsuya started to cough from over-laughing herself.. "*cough cough* ye-yeah???*little giggles*" Pushing herself up to her knees and felt her head where a minature bump was. You couldnt tell, inless u like were there, or u like thumped her head hard to hear her scream at u. Katsuya took a deep breeath and tried to calm, not trying to hard sense she kept erupting into giggles as she tried to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:31 am

Takeshi walked up to her and pulled on her clothing a bit. "Are you ok, and are you usually like this? Because I didn't know any Human could be that hyper, what are you?" The second part of it was obviously joking and he made it so, but the first half was normal asking for him. Would she even answer that question? Maybe. "Also, can I ask a few more questions if I'm going to be staying here?"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am

She giggled as he tugged her clothes. "what hyper? psh this ish me natural silly!" She smiled and him and giggled. "psh shoot away questions are like amusing!!!" Katsuya sat criss cross and giggled and hummed a lil bit of Twinkle Twinkle lil star. She was sorta fantazyin about what to do next or maybe even tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:43 am

Takeshi looked up at her, why was he still small? Well, he just sat down on the floor as well and looked up at her. "Ok, I just want to know. If I'm going to be your pet and live here... do I have to do everything you say too, like follow orders or something?" He asked starting off, he was curious and there was no backing out now so he would deal with it. Would she hopefully say Nah? "Also, if I'm your pet now... does that make me your property now?" Was he fueling her mind and destroying what rights he had left as a Human being, he was just overly curious. A weakness it seemed!
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:53 am

She laughed at what sounded so fun. "ok ok...u do realize ur giving me ideas right?" She giggled at her random lil ideas in her head. "ya know what why not i mean a dog does wht his owner commands so CHA!!!!!" she crawled to a basket beside her clothes dresser and pulled out scrapes of clothes. Digging in the basket she pulled out a tape measurer. "oook!!!! come her Taki-san!!!" She kinda sang it.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 am

Takeshi blinked and looked at the floor. Of course she was getting ideas from what he was saying. "I'm not a dog though, I'm a person." he said and looked up at her when he was called over in something that sounded like a nickname. "Sounds more like I'm a slave now than anything." He said and stood up and walked over to her, and stood there waiting like "Yes Ma'am" submissive kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next