Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Peaceful Evening? (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Peaceful Evening? (private) Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)
Village: None
Primary Element: Lightning

Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:57 pm

Dameon stood overlooking a flowing valley with a gently quiet stream running through the field of green. The bridge he was on was a small oak bridge that went up and over the stream. The water was crystal clear only the cherry blossoms could be more beautiful as they were in bloom. The constant wind would pick the pedals from the trees and make them dance around the field as if in a rapids made of wind, until they fell into the water and were casted away from their homes. It was an almost sad but serene scene, calming. The calm before the storm.

His attire had changed as well without his black jacket with red clouds the would cover all the way to his knees. He almost missed wearing it, not for its design, but for the way it struck fear into his enemies, for what in symbolized, and lastly for what it meant. It symbolized how there was still cruelty and death in this world, it showed to him and everyone that he wasn’t afraid to admit he was a murderer and a fiend. What it meant for him was absolute control over his fate and the fate of the rest of the world. He would wear his jacket again, that, or the new so called leader will die wearing his.

Dameon got bored with the scenery and walked off the bridge onto the light ground. He was in his new casual clothes which were as always entirely black. His torso was covered in a black shirt and covered by a black leather coat that led down to his knees. His legs were covered in a strong black fabric reinforced by steel plates for protection and multiple kunai running up the sides. However a cross dangled from his neck, not as a sign that he believed in God, but a sign of absolute power and control. He looked into the trees of a dense forest trail and started to head down it when he noticed a little natural hotspring off to his right and recognized the face of someone bathing in it. He turned toward the spring and began walking toward it.

"Hello Hana." Dameon said as he appeared from the trees.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Peaceful Evening? (private) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

The woman lay stretched in the water, a simple black tank top covering the top half of her body. God knew what men came up with these days. She wasn't aboout to risk anything. Wincing as she sat up in the hot water, the woman ran her lightly clawed hands through her drenched silver hair, pulling it back from her crimson eyes as she opened them to see a sight she didnt imagine she'd see this early. It was rare many could sneak past her defensive sences, but somehow he jsut kept doing as easily as if he was born knowing how to do it. That certainly wouldnt surprise her either. Pulling herself out the water slowy, her back to him, she dressed swiftly as she spoke. Careful not to put weight on her shuddering right leg, where something like a a dark bruise hovered on her skin. There were still small spots of blood staining her fingers. She sneaked a cryptic smile over her shoulder at him as she pulled her shirt on over the blank tank top.

"Hello, Dameon. I didn't expect to meet up with you again so soon. In fact, i was just wondering what i'd tell you."

Hana stood to look at him from the other side of the springs, then procceeded to walk towards him as she continued on. As she ot closer, it was evident there were small purple shadows under her vibrant eyes. Standing out against her pale skin like stormclouds. Her sword lay back by the water's edge. She hadn;t brought i with her when she crossed.

"It has bee agreed she will come. But i do believe the Treaty with..Konoha with interfere."
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Peaceful Evening? (private) Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

Dameon watched her interested in her as his eyes trailed all over her body and noticing things he didn’t not care to see. Such all the wounds she had endured recently, from what he did not exactly know. Dameon walked toward her as well and began to look around at the rest of her body with a slight frown of worry.

“Your hurt…what has happened since our last meeting? I mean exactly what happened and where do we stand with my plan to retake the Akatsuki back?” He asked her not knowing this treaty she was talking about. If the Akatsuki had a planned a treaty with Konoha it would infuriate him. Akatsuki were not meant to treaty with their enemies and more importantly once the negotiations were in place it gave konoha the full ability to strike whenever wherever.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Peaceful Evening? (private) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:44 pm

"I'm fine. It's nothing."

Hana slighly flinched away from him, her hair over shadowing her eyes as she looked away from him. It didn't matter what condition she was in, she brouht it on herself after she had left Hoda. She'd gone looking for a fight once out of Konoha borders. That talk had't done much for her but made her more angry and confused. And feeling stupid she'd spoken to openly with a complete stranger. It seemed she made that mistake alot. Looking back up at him, the ice in her eyes reflected the setting sun as she sighed and looked for a way to explain her conversation from before.

"Luxuria made a treaty with the new Hokage, my father Mitsuhide Aketchi, without even my knowing. Many of the members couldn't even walk straight, i thought they're mind worked very much the same from how i observed them. None showed very strong loyalty to her. I doubt it will be very hard for them to switch leaders. When i confronted her about the condition of Akatsuki, she said something about time. About waiting. When i confronted her about Konoha, she said we have no quarrel with them. And that it was logical."

Last edited by Forever+More on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:12 pm

Dameon had to look away as she began to talk about a treaty and explain to him exactly what was going on. Dameon began to pace as he listened trying to hold back his rage, Once she got done speaking he began to think of what he could do the fix this but he didn;t know if he could.

"That god damn insignicant wench!" Dameon telled as he punched a nearby tree and severed it from the rest of the trunk and watched it fly a good forty feet before it hit the ground and slid to a stop. Thats what he didn't want, he didn't wan't to lose his temper. Rather, he didn;t want to lose his train of thought. Dameon sat down on the stump he had just created and brought his hands to his temples as he looked down, thinking.

"We need to kill her...if we kill her everything will be fixed. She was right about one thing, we don't have a quarrel with Konoha...we have a problem with the world and how its political bull shit takes away from everything we love." He said as he looked up at her.

"Your father, are you two still in good relations or is he trying to kill you too? You are his daughter yet you are also Akatsuki..."
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 pm

She watched his rage with a blank face, sighing internally at the mess that had been created. And the fact that her answer to him wouldn't make him mcuh happier about the situation. Hana looked away as the tree skidded accross the ground. The impact and the destruction the severed trunk made rung through the forest and she sighed audibly to herself. Looking back up, she found herself staring at his back. Absently, she walked until she was right behind. Watching him rub his temples, she gave him the answer she regretted.

"A little bit ago, i was walking by Konoha when i came apon a Saanin. It seemed he immediantly knew who i was. And it turn knew of my position in Akatsuki. Yet, he didn't want to fight me. Instead, he told me how much...he said my father loved me. I believe that says enough about where our relationship stands. I'm sure i could walk into the middle of Konoha and not many would give me a second glance."

The things she said were true, but she refrained from telling him the extent of how much she knew aobut her relationship with her father. And the extent of her conversation with Hoda. Hesitating a moment, she gave in and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Now she spoke low and calmly to him.

"It will all be over soon, Dameon. And then everything will either be back to normal...or it will be better than ever before. What is it taking away from you that you love? It takes nothing from me because i have nothing left to lose, but maybe i'd understand the urgency of the situation better if i knew what it was like for others."
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:58 pm

“I see…than why are you even with the Akatsuki? You have a Hokage as a father that loves you, you have a village that cares about you, and yet you risk your life for something you don’t need. Just go…I won’t stop you; it seems this organization is washed up anyways.” Dameon said as he sat up and began to walk away not sure of what else to say. He was beginning to doubt himself and the others, he didn’t want too but he couldn’t see any way around it. He would now leave to some place he would never be found again or at least that’s what was running through his head.

“You seem like nothing more than a spoiled little Lady looking to die. Go home.” He said with a serious tone as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Hana's gaze hardened as she listened to him. Why should she even tell him? It would sound stupid, the reasons she had understood to be why she even wanted to stay here. She looked to the ground, crimson eyes searching the ground for the answers she wanted, but couldnt find. Finally, she looked up as she was walking away. She laughed slightly, a sad sound that was startling to hear from her. He'd changed, but she didn't think she liked this new Dameon.

"If you really want to know why i stay, then i'll tell you. I only cause people pain where i go. When he looks at me, i see and feel the pain in him. As well in my mother's eyes. And..."

She refrained from saying Creation's name aloud as her eyes narrowed slightly and she looked away again. To go on and finish her sentence, and continue what she was going to say after, would jeopardize what she'd worked for all these years. It'd change things in a way she didn't want them to. Shaking her head slightly, she caught up to him. Studying his face as she stepped in front of him. The sadness dulling her eyes.

"I thought you would understand me, but i'm not sure this new you does."

Bringing her right hand to hover in the air between them, she hesitated. How much to say. How to say it. Her fingers finally touched his cheek lightly, she looked him in the eyes. As if searching for the answers on his soul. Her words almost sounding like pleading.

"What changed you, Dameon? Why do you act like this? It isn't you."
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 pm

“So you’re telling me you get off on people feeling sad about you? That’s pitiful.” Dameon said as he snuck his head out of her grasped and instead leaned against a tree and faced it as well. The truth was he never stated acting like this till after he left the Akatsuki and he didn’t know why. It scared him sometimes the lack of trust he gave and the amount of compassion he was feeling.

“God dammit….Iv’ changed yes. I also changed because I….because I have feeling for you and don’t want to see you get hurt. Now it also seems like you can just go back into reality and your past will be forgiven. ‘I’ HAVE NO PARDON! I WILL BURN IF I AM CAUGHT!” He said as he began to pace back in fourth in a fit of rage.

“I will defend myself as I see necessary, if your father or anyone else from Konoha comes after me I will kill them. I will kill them than set their heads on pikes as a warning that I just want to be left alone. A treaty with the Akatsuki from Konoha sounds more like sympathy for you. Look at it from my point of view”
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

She listened to his words until she wanted them to stop. Her face was downcast now, silver hair hiding her eyes from his sight. Giving no indication she was listening, she walked over to her sword and attached it to her belt before turning back, looking as if she might walk by him and leave without another word. Leave and never look back at him. Face still hidden, she clenched her fists that had been hanging limply at her sides. Her teeth clenching in an audible click. Hana suddenly turned and slapped her hand accross his face hard enough that he might stumble. When she met his eyes, the curse mark was moving and alive again. Covering nearly more than half her body. The ferocity in her burning eyes would have startled herself.

"I wouldn't be alive now if you hadn't been the leader of Akatsuki that day. I came there to basically commit suicide in trying to assassinate you to help my father accept me. But instead i gave up a life in a village with a happy family. For you!"

Hana stared him down, her anger growing as she snarled at him. She reclenched her fists and looked away, as if ashamed of the look on her face. Then she suddenly turned her head back as she was speaking, looking as if on the brink of tears.

"Don't give me this bull. I don't want it and don't need it. I don't give a damn what you say to me. The only reason i'm here is because i believe in you, because i love you!"

Then she turned away from him, the anger making her body shake as she walked a few steps from him, as well as the stress from the curse mark creeping ever further accross her body. It shocked her jsut how angry she had gotten. Refraining from slapping him again, she looked over her shoulder and said through gritted teeth. Eyes burning like bon fires against a night sky.

"If there is some snappy comeback you want to make, make it now. Because i'm not sure that if i leave this clearing now, that i'll ever be seen again."
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

The slap hurt, not physically but mentally as his head had jarred to the side. His eyes watered a bit as he began to feel guilty. “No…I have no snappy comeback…I will apologize though. ..I’v never known the way you felt for me. I can understand if you wish to leave now, I’v been nothing but a jerk to you lately.” He said as he placed a hand on her shoulder as he faced her and looked down into her eyes. He then moved his lips to her forehead and gave it a light kiss.

“I really am sorry. Before you go…I would like to be forgiven, hit me all you want if you need to but I don’t want it to end with you hating me now.” He said his head looking straight into the ground to hide his sadness. He didn’t know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

Hana stared away from him, never meeting his eyes as he spoke. Silent and unmoving. Not even seeming to breath as he went on talking to her. Like she wasn't listening. It was so un-Dameon like to say these things, and she almost didn't believe it was real. She wondered if she had died already without noticing. Clenching her right fist, the black coils of the curse mark running so thich now it was hard to see her pale skin beneath it, she pulled it back. And hit him with enough force that he would fly backward. She could have hit to kill, but she wasn't aiming for that much damage. Just make hi lose a tooth or two, maybe break his nose. Then she straightened up and looked down at him. A true smile on her face for once in a long time.

"I'm starting to feel better. But it will take more than that, idiot, to make up for your mistakes."

She walked over to stand above him, and offered a hand to help him up. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her face into his chest. Hiding her wet eyes fro him.

"But i'm sure we can work something out."
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:21 pm

Dameon had been caught off guard again by the punch and took her offer and stood back up and was soon embraced by her. He rested his hand across her back and let her cry into him. He smiled though as he looked up and directly behind her toward the horizon. It had been a long time he thought that he had last just looked at the sky.

"I didn't think you were actually going to hit me again." he joked as he kissed the top of her head lightly.

"Where is this heading?" he asked not entirely sure on their current situation or their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 am

She was just silent for a while, thinking through her options left now. It had been to long sence she had just relaxed and let her guard down. It seemed to soon when she drew away and followed his gaze to look at the last shreds of scarlet lining the sky, almost completely faded into black. Sighing, she left his side to bend down next to the water. She dipped her hands into the liquad and pressed it to her face, pushing her hair, now wet yet again, from her neck to her shoulder.

"I don't know. All i know is i'm tired of lieing to myself."

Hana looked over her shoulder at him, her hands resting on her knees. She wondered, for a brief moment, if she should tell him more about her past. What happened when he had been gone for so long. Lifting herself as if to stand, she gasped suddenly and sat down sharply. Her head spinning and her breath ragged as the curse mark pushed further over her skin. She had completely forgotten to surpress it, and it had grew in those few minutes she wasnt paying attention. Cursing under her breath, she got shakily to her feet. A deep scowl on her face as she tried to push back the pain.
Back to top Go down
Dameon Shikyo
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
Dameon Shikyo

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

Void this nothings ever gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Evening? (private)   Peaceful Evening? (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Evening? (private)
Page 1 of 1