Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Darikku Hyuuga EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Darikku Hyuuga EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Darikku Hyuuga EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Darikku Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darikku Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue250/250Darikku Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Earth

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 am

Basic Character Information:

Name:Darikku Hyuuga
Clan:Hyuuga Clan

Looks Darikku Hyuuga 4264963 He is 5"4. He weighs in at 133 pounds. His eyes are slightly tilted and is at the center of his face. His eye color and his hair color are both Black. Very evident smile on his face. His hair is medium length, and spiked backward. He wears a Yellow Gi and wears his Ninja Headband as a belt. He wears White shorts with the classic Ninja Boots. He sometimes wears his headband on his head, but only during official battles, rarely on spars.

Personality: His most remarkable aspect is his trust. He will risk his life for anyone who he merely knows even if it is just his mission or his freewill. He is also very brave. It gets him into sticky situations but it also gets him out of them. He hates to see a decent person sad even if he doesn't know him/her, and will always give some words of sympathy. He loves to be around friends especially if they're in a good mood because he loves cheerful people. He is quite cheerful himself. One of the bad things about him is he has a REALLY bad temper if you get him going. The other thing is that whenever he's in a good mood, he can go overboard and tend to become quite talkative if you know what i mean.

Basic Clan Information

[Optional, may not apply]
Kekkei Genkai:Byakugan
Description:The Byakugan is the primary focus of the Hyūga's special arts. When the Byakugan is activated, their pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge.
Special Effect:360 vision (except for a blind spot behind the neck), Ability to see the Chakra pathway, Ability to see through solid objects
Link:

Skill and Rank Information

Village:Konoha/The Leaf Village

Special Characteristics:Byakugan, Interrogation
Special Effects:Darikku learned the art of Interrogation because as his father was skilled in that area he decided to pass it on to his son. Therefore, Darikku is now skilled in Interrogation.
Elements:Earth
Skills Specialties:Taijutsu/Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai

Jutsu

Name:Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Type:Taijutsu/Kekkei Genkai
Element:n/a
Description:The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Name:Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Description:The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Name:Rotation
Description:This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

Name:Chakra Needle Technique
Type:Weaponry/Kekkei Genkai
Description:After focusing chakra outside the body, the chakra is formed into needles and propelled at the user's target. By using Byakugan, this technique can be used to hit very small targets, such as bees.

Name:Eight Trigrams Air Palm
Description:This jutsu is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, The user takes aim at the enemy's vitals and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to violently push the opponent away. It is shot at the enemy's vitals which is pinpointed precisely with the help of the Byakugan with tremendous pressure.

Name:Eight Trigrams Hazan Strike
Description:A more powerful variation of Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, this jutsu sends a wave of chakra directly towards an opponent, more than enough to shatter rock.

Name: Ninja Art: Rich Fragrance
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:The user forms his superior hand into a sign [much similar to the sign formed in the Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu] and exhales a very rich aroma into the enemy's direction. The strong scent can lure people up to 5 feet away. The opponent or whoever is caught in the scent will be sidetracked by the scent much enough that it temporarily impairs your vision and it slightly relieves your focus on the battle. As the opponent is in that state, the user has a perfect chance to plan or to make a sneak attack. Although this Jutsu is awfully useful it can be very unpredictable due to it's most noteable weakness being that there are no exceptions to who will be lured into the trap, this scent can lure anyone into it such as your allies and even the user. So if he/she is carelessly lured into the scent he will be in the same ugly situation of the opponent. And in case the opponent is released from the scent earlier than the user (in case the slight possibility of the user being trapped in his own Jutsu occurs) then that gives the opponent the clear upper hand.

Name:Earth Clone
Element:Earth
Description:A variation of the classic Clone Jutsu, it creates more stable clones due to it being made of the earth. Instead of the clone disappearing when hit, it liquifies back to the earth.

Name:Earth Release: Mud Indulgence
Element:Earth
Description:This technique lets the user summon a river of mud. This technique can have water added to it to speed up the flow and increase its power.

Name:Earth Release: Rock Glaze
Description:The user takes hold of a rock and must hang on to it for 5 seconds. As those 5 seconds are progressing, the user is storing an amount of his chakra into the rock which causes the body to have a higher energy, slight healing and a drastic upgrade in speed. The rock also changes color into Red. This Jutsu only lasts for about 5 minutes and you can tell that the effect has worn off if the rock has morphed back into its original color. Since an amount of chakra is stored in the rock, the user is only limited to using up to D rank Jutsu. This Jutsu will only have an effect if the user is not moved during the 5 second duration. In case the user is moved within that time period, he/she will wait for 5 minutes before he can attempt the Jutsu once more.

Name:Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Type:Weaponry
Description:The user attaches a string to a shuriken. The user, with skill may now manipulate their shurikens to move in any direction desired.

Name: Ninja Art: Ditto Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: When Ninja Art: Ditto Jutsu is used, the user instantly copies the last jutsu (any type or element) used by the opponent. However, It fails to mimic rank B and above justus. Also, Ninja Art: Ditto Jutsu cannot create duplicate justsus, and if the opponent has just used a jutsu that they already know, Ninja Art: Ditto Jutsu will fail.
History and RP Sample

History:Born into the main branch of the Hyuuga clan. He started training the basic jutsus when he was only 6 years old. On merely his 1st training session he knew he wanted to become a ninja, so on his birthday he wanted a Set of training tools (Kunai, Shuriken, Spikes, etc.). Once he receved it, whenever he had time, he would go out and train with his Training Tools because his parents thought it was too early for Darikku to learn a Jutsu. The year before Darikku was enrolled in the Ninja Academy, his dad trie to teach him how to activate the Byakugan. He unfortunately failed. "You're still too young" his dad's words were stuck in his head, he wouldn't have his peace, till he unlocked his doujutsu. And you've probably figured out what he did, yup, he trained even more. And after a month of training, he asked his dad to come outside with him. And to the father's surprise, Darikku activated the Byakugan, and boy was the dad proud of his gifted son. Once Darikku was accepted into the Academy, he trained hard everyday with his fellow clan members. He was the one who stayed up late practicing all his Jutsus because he felt he would need it in the future. But he was practicing mostly because he enjoyed doing it. And whenever he woud join his family for dinner, he would tell them stories about what he learned and the Jutsus he's been practicing lately. Everyday he would think about some Jutsus that he wants to learn, some new techniques. And his father was always happy to teach him. After a year of being a student in the Academy, his sensei told the class about their final test, the Transformation Jutsu. Darikku thought that, this is it, the home stretch. He wouldn't rest till he got the Jutsu perfectly. He pretty much did it 2 days early. He did the Jutsu perfectly so his Sensei gave him his headband. Darikku couldn't help but to smile.

RP Sample: Exhaustion was taking over Darikku. "SENSEI WHERE ARE YOU!!!" he screamed. "I have to take a rest" Darikku thought as his heart was pounding like drums. He started to feel faint ashe heard his opponent mutter something, his curiosity impulse acted so he turned around... Unfortunately when he did, a fireball was headed straight for him. He leaped into the water but miscalculated due to his not being prepared. He jumped slightly too high. "Ugh" he gasped, as his burn stung when his arm was slightly hit by the fireball. Then he finally made it to the water. It helped his burn and it woke him up. "Ok. Now i'm in a pond...PERFECT" he thought. Usually people find this as a burden, but no, Darikku found this as a perfect opening. After a quick grin, he used his 'Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique' to dig underground through his opponent. He was still 3/4ths of the way there and he was running out of breath... Thankfully, he got up just in time. He prepared his kunai then stealthily creeped to his clueless opponent. "Goodbye" were the last words that Darikku's opponent heard before he was slashed hard across the spine. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" his opponent screamed as he was slashed, then the opponent fainted. "I did it" Darikku said as he flashed a weak smile, then he looked for some shade where he could take a rest while waiting for his sensei.

Last edited by deesandejas on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:24 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://my.nba.com/
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:21 am

Ready for approval anytime.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darikku Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue200/200Darikku Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Fire

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

OK.
- You don't need the [b] in front of anything if it's already bolded.
- For bolded things, the whole app isn't to be bolded. Only the titles (eg Name, Age, Looks, Personality, etc).
- More History.
- Better RP Sample.

- Having Superhuman Strength is OP. If you wanted superhuman strength, you would need:
1- A LOT of training.
2- A Bijuu, and we don't use Bijuu's here.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Alright. Fixed everything according to what you said. I also edited the looks of my character by the way.

Last edited by deesandejas on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 am

Edited. Added some Jutsus
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 am

bump
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:05 am

final bump.
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:05 am

final bump.
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darikku Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue900/900Darikku Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Village: Kumogakure no Sato

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Alrighty xDD Most Mods have died, so if you're still active, I'll help out o.o; Little more on Looks please?...Just a sentence or two. And if you want, I highly suggest adding the basic Academy jutsu.

https://narutor.forummotion.com/jutsu-creation-f8/basic-academy-jutsu-t2272.htm#26757

Fix and I'll move this to approved ^ ^; Though I can't add colors. Talk to Zane about that.
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:50 am

lol yup most mods have. I'm still active by the way. Glad to see a new guy (no offense) still cares. I miss some of the old guys though. Was about to give up almost 5 months so i can finally have my character approved. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darikku Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue900/900Darikku Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Village: Kumogakure no Sato

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Absolutely! =D And...Well technically i've been here for months, but meh...
Moving to approved I think? :3

But keep in mind, theres hardly anyone here to RP with...So if you wanna practice, just ask me. Have a nice time! ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darikku Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darikku Hyuuga   Darikku Hyuuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Darikku Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1