Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
The Emperor is Here...... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
The Emperor is Here...... EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

The Emperor is Here......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Susanoo

Emperor Susanoo

The Emperor is Here...... Empty
PostSubject: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

Umm...yeah hi to you all. It's great to be here. But if you guys allow me, I would like to turn this site even better looking. This is not a joke...I am wiling to make this site look realy nice, starting with this layout and whatever. images and such.

I am looking forward to RPing here, and if you do accept my offer I won't disappoint you guys. Razz

Here is a little treat. :D
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Emperor is Here...... Left_bar_bleue900/900The Emperor is Here...... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:15 am

If you don't mind...I made this template myself. So thanks.

And...no one has complained, or said a bad word about my work on this forum so far, so if you have a problem...Go rant on another forum.

Other than that... Welcome to Narutor.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Susanoo

Emperor Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 pm

I never said you did a bad job. I just said i could make the site look more professional or at least more appealing. I am very well experienced with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Graphic Designing etc. So I am just offering my help to you guys. I have seen this site before long ago and I can tell you this is not an improvement, no offense.

I am simply a random guy willing to go around and help others. Please don't take me the wrong way. I am not here to mess up your site and bring it down with a virus if that is what you're thinking. I am here to help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Emperor is Here...... Left_bar_bleue900/900The Emperor is Here...... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:29 am

Unless I can get some kind of reference from an Admin from another site...You're not getting Moderator, or Admin here.
I'm very strict on Security...This place has come a long way, and I don't want people like you Fudge it up. And..I'm experienced with Java, DirectX, CCS/HTML and Basic Script as well. I have an Associates degree in Web and Graphic Design from Yale. And a Bachelors in Criminal Analysis...I'm not one to be trifled with.

I think this website is fine the way it is. John, and Zane have both said its fine. And I think it's fine as well. One persons opinion will NOT change my mind.

Have a nice day~
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Emperor is Here...... Left_bar_bleue250/250The Emperor is Here...... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 am

OK, i haven't been here in about 5 months and this site still looks as dead as it was before (no offense to the admin) but the site sure looks different. So why did you change it? I kind of liked it the way it was before.
Back to top Go down
http://my.nba.com/
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:22 am

I guess it was changed by majority vote really...

And, this place will always be dead. Bringing a site back like this is impossible. I've been trying for years and it wont work. You wanna try? Have fun with that. More power to ya xD

Our sister site is much more active. You should go there.

Narutold.forum-motion.com

or

Narutor.ingoo.us aka Narutor.org
Back to top Go down
deesandejas

deesandejas

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Emperor is Here...... Left_bar_bleue250/250The Emperor is Here...... Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:35 am

Years? Hold on. First time i saw you here was at max 8 months ago. But whatever, i might be wrong.

And i might just switch. It's pretty sad though. This site used to be at least half as active as ingoo. At least until that Xyrrus brought that place to hell. Is it still like that there? Last time i checked he was like a dictator.

But that was a year ago so... i'm not sure if it's still like that.
Back to top Go down
http://my.nba.com/
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:04 pm

I've been here for a VERY long time, boy. Todd aka Cirrus still owns the site, but its much more tolerable than 2 years ago, I can assure you. Its become quite active lately, thanks to extensive advertising...

I do hope you'll visit Ingoo at some point, thought there appears to be some technical problems right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emperor is Here......   The Emperor is Here...... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emperor is Here......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Reborn :: Announcements And Rules :: Introductions-
Jump to: