Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty
PostSubject: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:35 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name: Senshi
Clan: None

Looks:

Senshi stands at around 5"10, a some-what muscular body, more built than ripped. He has Pitch-black hair, and dark cold black eyes, with no warmth in them, making you think of long dark tunnels. He has a powerful and well built body, not overly muscular, but trained and worked out just right. As for his clothes, it consists of a light grey long sleeved hooded shirt with a sleeveless dark brown leather wrapping, trousers, leather calf braces, leather wrap arm bracers, a white sleeveless surcoat, and leather foot wear. He also has black cloth that acts like a belt, wrapped around his midsection/hips. A well built combination, as the white stands out brilliantly with the dark colors Senshi is wearing, giving him an almost glowing look.

At other times, Senshi might simply just wear a sleevless white hooded T-shirt, with gray pants. This is much lighter than his regular attire, but at the cost of exposing his arms more. He is less suspicous in this attire. His third, last, and final attire, is a simple a white, long sleeve, which also includes a hood. The sleeves go slightly past his hands, covering them up completley. He also wears gray pants with these. It apears that His third and second outfits are similiar, mainly that the long sleeves are detachable, giving him a choice. His shuriken holster on all three attires are on his right thigh, and equipment pouch is on his right butt cheek. All clothes he wears are made of a special fiber, desighned to be very flexible and breathable, yet untearable, and somewhat defensive.

Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Jediadventurerobe
Personality:

Like most of the members raised in Senshi's clan, he was raised brutally, to except no sympathoy or remorse or pity, or any kind, generous, or even happy emotions at all, they were all forced out of his mind and body, giving him an edgy personality. He was trained to be loyal, but also a ruthless assassin and an unstoppable force. While he was powerful and confident, there were many different sides to him. He was wary of his purpose in life and what he was meant to be doing. Senshi is an overall calm and smarth-thinking peron, never to quick to act, but to slow to miss. Ruthless and precise, he was basically a perfect assassin. A calm never to anger man who was powerful, and was able to kill with 1 stroke of a silent blade. During his childhood, He began to develop betray and rebellious emotions against his clan, but but he made sure that he concealed his feelings from his clan. He became the perfect little assassin in the eyes of the clan, who always followed orders to no end, even if it came down to stealth tactics, or marching into the target's lair and wiping out every single living soul there was. Blind to them though, were the treacherous feelings he was developing against the clan. As Senshi would grow into his career as an assassin, he no longer cared what would happen with him, only knowing that he was going to be a dispensable blade. Senshi's loyalty paid well though, as he would soon realize, though the rebellious feelings he contained were still loose within him, giving him the role of a double-agent, with only one side he would be able to surface with, Alliegance or Betrayl.

Basic Clan Information
Kekkei Gekkei: Souton
Chakra Cost: None
Description: Senshi's special ability is an ability that is passed down from father to son. The ability is the mixing of Doton and Fuuton to create Souton (Phasing). This technique allows by controlling the molecules of substances for the free passing of persons or objects through other matter by using both wind then earth chakra together one can control all of the particles of matter that make up their surroundings.

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Kirigakure - Village Hidden in the Mist

Special Characteristics:
- Acomplisht Medicalist
- Knows the Human Body Layout in Precise Detail
- Accomplisht Assassin
- Elements Mastered
- Specialties Mastered
- Clan Techniques Mastered
- 5 Out of 8 Inner Gates Learned and Mastered

Special Effects: Souton

Elements: Wind, Earth,
Skills Specialties: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Last edited by Senshi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 pm

Jutsus

Academy Jutsu
Spoiler:

Ninjutsu/Basic Skills
Spoiler:

Genjutsu
Spoiler:

Taijutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Senshi on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Wind Jutsu
Spoiler:

Earth Jutsu
Spoiler:

Clan Jutsu
Spoiler:

Last edited by Senshi on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:53 pm

History and RP Sample
History:

Born in Kirigakure, Senshi's Clan

Being just another, trained to be hired blade, Senshi recieved the same discipline, the same harshness, the same training, the same everything, as any other person born into his clan. As usual, he was threatened to die if he didn't learn the "Concealed Blade" Technique by age 6, a phasing technique unique to Senshi's clan. Unusually, he learned it by age 4, a remarkable feat since age 4 is when the children of the clan are introduced to Ninja arts. Senshi was thirsting for knoledge on Ninja arts, thinking it to be the most amazing thing he has ever dreamed of.

Life was unusually harder because of his status in the clan. Senshi was trained to be an emotionless killing machine, being taught no pity, no remorse, no feelings that would cause hesitation, nothing. Just the desire to kill all that stood in his way.

The Blood Mist Village Academy

Being a shinobi, Senshi was to be trained in Kirigakure's Ninja Academy. Because of his head start in the shinobi arts, Senshi was unusually talented in his classes, Top of all subjects. He was ruthless and slightly emotionally scared, but his spirit hadn't shattered yet. He had started to deveolp rebellious feelings and emotions towards his clan, as he heard about other children's childhoods, playing, having fun, being happy, things Senshi never experienced. He still was loyal to the clan, but didn't trust or like it as much as before, but sitll thanked it, for everything it taught him. Senshi would soon graduate from the academy, heading into the more finer points in his life.

Genin

Senshi was easily the most ruthless of his team, taking missions very seriously, and scolding his teamates if they did something wrong, or not entirley right. He trained harder than ever, learning more of the clan techniques, easily one of the strongest genin for Kirigakure to produce. He had even started to get into taijutsu and the 8 inner gates, unlocking 3 by the time the chuunin exams started, an unusually remarkable feat, which shown pride on the clan. He also knew very powerful jutsu by then, some wind, earth, and taijutsu. He was prepared for the Chuunin exams way before any of the other genin, but still continued to grow, learn, and train, determined to be the strongest one there.

Chuunin Exams and ANBU Career

The Chuunin exams were easier than expected, he had trained so hard it was nothing, almost like training all over again. He evetually made it to the final round, and by releasing 2 of his inner gates and using the concealed blade, he attacked his opponent from every direction and angle, crippling them. By this time, the clan felt it was his chance to learn the formidable Shadow Dance, which he mastered later on. He was particuarly intrested in the ANBU Black Ops, learning their course in assassinations was intriguing for him. He signed up immediatley after becoming Jounin, and a good choice that was. He escalated the ranks as easy as running, quickly becoming the most ruthless, formidable, powerful, and over all talented ANBU of them all, eventually becomign ANBU Captain at the young age of 20, priding his clan even further. It was by this time, that Senshi was truly powerful, and satisfied for himself. Even more intresting, Kirigakure had intiated themselves a new Mizukage, another chance for Senshi to prove himself...

Rp Sample:

Sakumo stood atop of the wall surrounding the Village, his face half hidden in shadow, for he was wearing his cloak, and his hood was on. It was raining hard, the drops of water pelting the homes of the leaf village, most of there people inside their homes, sheltering themselves from the rain. The thunder was deafening when it boomed through the sky, being so high up, the sound of thunder seemed to be magnified. The lightning flashed the sky, sending long thin shadows in every direction. Sakumo stared at the village for a long period of time, you wouldn't tell the difference if he was either crying, or his face was wet, but one thing was clear: Deppresion. One flaw in a mission meant Sakumo leaving the village, maybe for good. The thunder did nothing to stop the constant flow of thinking in Sakumo's head, carfully calculating his next movments to avoid any ANBU from tracing him. Sakumo pulled bac his hood, revealing his young boyish face, and long black hair, smeared with water, yet a grin spread across his face. "Thouh a sad one indead, a great adventure it can turn out" Sakumo said to himself, abiding to his new life as a Missing - nin. The rain became harder, and it almost hurt to be in the rain. Thunder and Lightning continued to try and distract Sakumo from his thoughts, as if becenoning him to leave already. With his decision made, Sakumo started to walk along the walk way on the wall, atleast he wasn't alone, and as if his thoughts were read, which they probaly were, Yamato spoke up from his sheath. "Still Mourning the thought of leaving the village eh?" asked Yamato, pleased with his ability to read minds. "You know its the only obious choice i have left, being executed by ANBU doesnt seem like fun to be" replied Sakumo cooly. "You know you cant do this alone, correct?" asked Yamato. "I have you dont I." Sakumo replied again. "Ah, that you have, so i guess it wont be so hard after all, though walking this path will lead to some very unjust choices, that you have no choice but to make, if you are to continue your life.". "Yes... I am fully aware of that, Yamato sir. Well i cant stick around any longer, I can sense the ANBU searching through my house. Just one more quick stop and we can go." said Sakumo quickly, as if he didn't want anyvody to hear. he knew Yamato canr ead his thoughts. "Than let us go to his grave already, i also want to say goodbye to my old master, been a long time actually." With those final words spoken, Sakumo placed the hood over his head, and disapeared in a flash of Lightning.

Sakumo was panting as he arrived at Konoha's graveyard and memorial. "Geese, 10 flash steps and im already tired, must be the result of not working out" said Sakumo 4 seconds later after he disapeared from the wall. He reapered at the other side of the village, at the memorial, where his father's grave was. "It was 15 years ago today, that my father had died, ironic that the same day my father dies, I have to abandon the Leaf Village" whispered Sakumo to Yamato. "Ironic or Convienient? Maybe it was meant to be...". "Both, and probaly so, maybe life has bigger intentions stored for me, though walking the path of a rogue ninja also open new possibities, I am no longer bound to a village, I follow my own rules now." "I am dependent on you, Sakumo, so as wrong as the choices may be, always put consideration on those closest to you as well" said Yamato so silently, it was almost a whisper. "I have done that all my life, no need for reminding me," Sakumo replied. The thunder was pounding in his ears, the lightning flashing ominously through the sky, and the rain pelting him with water, not to mention he was cold, soaking, and it was about to get night soon. Though night time could be more of an advantage thought sakumo for a couple of seconds. After another round of calculating and consideration the position he was in, Sakumo finally got on one knee infront of his fathers grave, took of the black hood, and bowed his head. He didn't know how long he was there, all he knew was that he never wanted to leave. He stood, motionless, infront of the Tombstone, as if trying to establish a connection between him and his dead father. Normally sakumo would of scolded himself for going to his father's grave, he thought of it being weak, but he thought this time would be an exception, since it might as well may be, the last time he would ever visit it. The time slowly dragged on, along with the time he had to escape. He could sense Yamato's sadness in the air, as Sakumo knew his father meant alot to Yamato. Sakumo stood of and untied the sheath from his waist. He looked at Yamato with much sadness in his eyes and attached it to his back instead. "It'll be easier to travel with you on slung across my back, Thank you, for... everything..." said Sakumo. Though Yamato might've been just a spirit, he was also a father-figure to Sakumo, as he knew, yamato was also a real person, sealed away in the sword. "Dont mention it, Your father would've been proud if he saw you today" said Yamato almost causually. A grin spread across Sakumo's face as his fingers retracted into fists. He put his hood on once more and as the Lightning flashed, Sakumo's father's tombstone shone a bright white, for a fraction of a second. Sakumo, realzing this as some kind of sign, nodded his head, and walked off into the distance, disapearing in a storm of water, light, and sound...
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Left_bar_bleue200/200Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Hmm *looks up and down*

Good
Good
Awesome
Good
Pwnification :D

Approved
-Locked-
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Primary Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:29 am

Very nice, but, unnaproved. Under review, I don't think there is NO flaws to this application, despite what Mino may say.
Back to top Go down
Blitzboy

Blitzboy

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Left_bar_bleue200/200Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Kirigakure
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:44 pm

There are a few problems namely you cannot learn any medical jutsu without it being a specialty.

Secondly your history doesnt exactly fit with the clan history. Children are raised within the family at select locations. Also Kiri are also on the hunt for anyone from the clan, you can be a kiri jounin you just need a way for you to join it by either providing information on the clan to the authority there or something else.
Back to top Go down
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Took out all medical jutsu.

They don't exactly know its me though do they? Specifically cause our clan doesn't have a surname, or any tatooes of such that would give us away, I could of easily came up with a name and pretended to be from a non-exsistint, made up, or dead family. Should I mention it?
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Primary Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:28 pm

I have rules with phasing, let me find whos app I stated them on.
Back to top Go down
Senshi
ANBU
ANBU
Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:52 pm

BB's. I can only phase through inanimate objects, I can't phase through people, nor attacks that deal with chakra. I got it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]   Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino] Empty

Back to top Go down

Senshi ~ Jounin [Approved - Mino]
Page 1 of 1