Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 pm

((well since I havnt seen lark for a bit and its been a day or two >>))

Mitsu rested a large but gentle hand on her shoulder sending a trail of chakra down her back and down to her ankle mending it quickly "I have been doing this a long time, I notice small things" he smiled and turned to lark who seemed to be in a trance since his silence "well... I dont know, where would you like to go? I'm treating you, I am up for just about anything" he chuckled. as he drew his hand away he felt a slight sensation eminate from her. he was not sure what it was but would keep an eye just to make sure it wasnt what he thought
Back to top Go down
Lark
Jounin
Jounin
Lark

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 am

Lark was in a mediataion and saw every thing that was going on due to his bugs were flying around. Lark started to open his eyes from the Meditation and started to stand up and look at Mitsuhide and Katsuya as he was ready for Lunch as well even though he would have to pay for his own meal he was still eager to follow them so he would see how good Katsuya would go with more training. ".....Food....Ok so were to?" siad lark looking a little dazed.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 am

Katsuya felt the sudden chakra and smiled. "Thank you it feels better than before." She rotated her angle letting it make a faint pop and put her foot back down. Thinking of a place she tapped her finger against her lips. She perked up and moved her hand away from her mouth. "What about Ichiraku Ramen?" She said it faster than normal sense she was excited about it.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 pm

he opened a gateway easily to the roof of the ramen shop "watch your step through... it will be on the roof, they wont be horribly surprised... I have done it more than a few times" he chuckled with a grin and waited for them to step through before following and letting the gateway close behind him
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Katsuya went through the gateway. When she came through she was a bit confused as to how he knew to do that to begin with. She didnt really care as long as it was Ichiraku Ramen and not some fake look alike, it was all good. She took a seat. "thank you sensei un!" Katsuya smiled and waited impaitently for them. yay! i get ramen and more training Katsuya thought to herself while tapping her foot to the sound of the words in her head.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Mitsu entered the little shop and sat next to katsuya, he nodded to the man behind the desk with a slight grin "its been a while since I have been in here, hope you remember me". the man turned around quickly at the voice "well if it isnt mitsu, it has been a long time but I dont think anyone could forget you now, being the hokage and all Mitsu chuckled "at least you know me well enuogh to forget those damned formalities" he paused for a moment and took out a small bag filled with money, he kept one like it on him at all times and set it on the counter "I suppose this will cover it as always, keep the change... and whatever my student likes here is on me" the man smiled and bowed slightly to katsuya
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:46 am

Katsuya smiled at the man who bowed and looked up at Mitsu. looks like he is enjoying himself. "May I have shōyu ramen with extra soy sauce, please?" She perked up in her seat and blinked her eyes 3 times. Just hearing herself say it made her stomach give a very faint growl.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Mitsu laughed, the growl was easily audible to his ears "seems like a break for food was a good idea then?" he smiled, he had always gotten the miso pork ramen and the man was always kind enough to leave the meat raw to fit his taste, he had grown with the wolves and didnt quite enjoy cooked meat like other people he looked down to katsuya with a happy smile and his eyes grew wide and his grin completely split his face "well... that something I truly did not expect" he murmered to himself under his breath and then spoke aloud again"well katsuya, your training so far is to test your control of chakra, and you have been doing extremely well, I must congratulate you on that, I didnt expect to be able to move onto water walking until tomorrow at least"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:42 am

Katsuya was serverd her ramen abd she licked her lips at the sweet smell of it. When she picked up her chopsticks and heard a small murmer but was to concentrated on the ramen to make out the words. She pulled the chosticks apart and was about to take her first bite, but before she did she jolted up facing Mitsuhide. "Wait, i get to move onto more training! thats so awesome, not to mention im getting closer to becoming a real medic!" Katsuya gaspeed at her words and squealed in a high pitched tone. She was off in her own world thinking about her sweet delight of bein a medic. Every 15 seconds she'd let out another squeal.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Mitsu quickly wove a pad of air around his ears to muffle sound of her squeeling with a wince, his ears picked up more than enough and the high pitch tore at them easily. he smiled and looked down to his own meal, pork still raw as he had always liked it, this man did not object when he asked the first time and merely said it was less work for him "yes katsuya, you get to continue training as soon as you like, I'm generally willing to train at any time you desire, just stop by the hospital when you want, or maybe the hokage office"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Katsuya stopped squealing long enough to actually hear his words. "Thank chu very much hokage sir." She had loved her training sense she was going somewhere with it all. Katsuya let out a slight sigh of relief and began eating her ramen. She used her manners when eating with him.

[OCC: sorreh for not making it longer un D:]
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 pm

"come now.... if you want to train under me you better stop with formalities, I hate them... they are useless" he smiled and winked to her and began to eat his ramen. he didnt bother much for manners or anything of the sort tearing at the meat with sharp wolf like teeth almost abandoning the chop sticks themselves.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Katsuya blinked and cocked her head making it pop. "um..not often someone says stop using ur manners." Katsuya laughed at the way Mitsu was eating his ramen. She picked up the bowl and drank the delicious water surrounding the ramen noodels. Then she grabbed a small portion and dangled it above her mouth, and nomed them.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 am

mitsu smiled sideways to her "I was raised by wolves... I have a sense of honor and commitment... but formalities when they do not need to be held are a useless trifle that wastes time and energy... there are times when its needed but many it is not" he continued to eat his ramen a little more slowly enjoying the meal a bit more. he ate bowl after bowl quickly piling them for the owner of the shop to take away when the time came
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Katsuya bursted out laughing and couldnt eat her ramen because of it. "h-how can u keep a straight face and be serious when ur gulping down so much ramen?" she was giggling and stopped long enough to actually hear his reply to her question.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Mitsu stopped and looked down to her with a slight smile "well.. the power that I use takes a large toll on my body, unlike chakra it will wear down the body and yet preserves it at the same time. I may only look about 20... but I am actually..." he looked up for a moment in thought "I think about 46" he said as he looked back down to her
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 pm

she looked at him and replied. "You think ur 46.." Katsuya yook a deep breath tryin to relax, but not completely stop herself from giggles. " ok take the year now and subtract it by the year u were born, that might help.." When katsuya heard herself say that she looked away covering her mouth trying not to laugh anymore.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm

Mitsu looked back up in thought for a moment. what year was it now, he had never payed much attention to time, he thought back to dates on his paperwork the year 2015... he thought back. the naming day for him was in the year 1963 "sorry... I need to make a correction... I'm 52" he chuckled slightly and went back to his ramen
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:49 pm

" I didnt know that i geuss we both learned somethin new." she giggles and ate her ramen and remember not to bother with manners. hmm..wolfs and he is 52.. geuss there sre still tons of surprises in the world. Katsuya had thought to herself and asked for another ramen and was serverd it.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Mitsu finished his last bowl slowly and set it down on the pile with a contented sigh of relief "I'm all done... I'll wait for you though" he smiled down to her and layed back slightly in his chair and closed his eyes dozing off in body but keeping his mind aware of his surroundings until she finished
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:08 pm

She smiled at him. "thank you sir i wont talk long." she ate the ramen and pushed the bowl back a lil. "im done and thank you for the treat it was nice." Katsuya jumped up remembering the training. She was real excited and wanted to get alot done today.
"can we go back to training sensei?!" she slightly figited and grasped her hands together with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:11 pm

his eyes opened slowly as his mind registered what was happening. "already then?" he stood and bowed to the owner "thank you very much, if that wasnt enough you know where to find me" he smiled slightly and turned to go outside, he made sure no one was in front of him and opened the gateways and bowed katsuya through "after you"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Katsuya giggled "thank you." Kastuya bowed and went through the door to the other side. "heh wht ever happened to no manners and there such a waste of energy..?" Katsuya snickered and walked slowly with her hands behind he back laughing a lil under her breath.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 pm

"sometimes they are amusing to use... because it is good to show respect where respect is due, not by word, but by action" Mitsu smiled and followed her through "knowing where you stand in comparison to another is not only important in society, but also on the battle field where anything can kill you... learn now that the smallest insect is possibly your death, underestimate no one and nothing." he smiled "aim to disable or kill whichever your focus and never hold back unless it is to test the abilities of another or to teach a student, with that in mind, you must aim to kill me in spars during training, as I will likely do the same if it is intense training session, train in combat situations to live through combat situations"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Katsuya turned around and looked him in the eye. " I will take ur advice, i trust u after all." aim to kill.. possibly an insect means death.. i will stay on my gaurd and follow u.. u wait and see.. Katsuya's thoughts were roaming in her head and she heard them repeat his words like a echo. Katsuya nodded her head. "understood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next