Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Estelle

Estelle

Location : I'm a loner. I'm not a cloud, but I'm soaring above you as you dream.

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Left_bar_bleue750/750The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Village: None
Primary Element: Wind

The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Cross Clan -[Approval Needed, if any more jutsu come along, please add it into the jutsu section.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:58 am

===========================

The Cross Clan

Clan Description:

The Cross Clan symbolizes a sign of intelligence and agility in the use of puppetry. The clan was massacred years ago, showing that most of the clan were to move to the Five Great Countries, and to never be found until the next war occurs. The Cross Clan holds great uses of puppetry, because they can actually control the chakra strings in their hands controlling the puppets to actually control the puppet itself mentally by using their agility to act and control the puppet's body as their body itself, and using their intelligence to seek their enemies by tracking their scent down, or using their ears to hear them out. The Cross Clan specializes by letting the user have more chakra then most normal shinobi, letting their body and puppet be controlled at the same time. Most young shinobi of the clan are first trained in the arts of genjutsu and then puppetry to work their skills up to level. The weakness of the Cross Clan is taijutsu. Their bodies are meant for speed and intelligence, and not endurance. If a member is facing one of their own clan, they are pretty much the strongest at that point, except if that person is trained in the ninja art Taijutsu.

Do note that the clan is usually greedy, wanting bodies for their skinless puppets that they create. Their tradition is to pass down great, elite puppets to the youth of their clan as the young ninja will be taught the ways of that puppet. Failure to train the puppet is that the name of the clan they are in will be ripped off. At once, the Cross Clan thought they were the most intelligent of human life, and this is how the great war began, and many of their clan was killed. As the people were killed, some thought of splitting the clan into the Five Countries, and each were named different names. Each ninja was passed a puppet to train as they were killed off, and many were killed at this point, the murderers of the clan taking the puppet and keeping it for themselves and to rebuild and become a better puppet. The Cross Clan also does specialize in the light style jutsu.

========================

Clan Symbol:

The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Clan

The clan at the time was given different symbols for each rank of the clan, but now it's all one, making the clan barely even unique. You can recognize a member of the Cross Clan by the clan symbol tattooed on their shoulder, cheek, forehead, or even the palm of the hand. Sometimes the clan will bring along their puppets by hand or even by scrolls of each kind. At times, the Cross Clan will cover their tattoo by wearing longer sleeves, or even just a bracer to cover the symbol up.

Bloodline:

Bloodline Description:

All children are born with this technique. No one knows what it is known as, or even the name. The Cross Clan is able to control their puppet with their own body, such as a missile puppet, a poison gas puppet, or even some other kind of puppet, and the user will not suffocate unless the body that is controlling the puppet that they are controlling is surrounded by gas, or hit by a kunai. Whatever effects the body of the puppet, is making pain for the real human controlling the puppet. If the user is reckless they will let their real body stand in the way of attacks, but most clan members pack a scroll with a large sheild that can be used both offensively and defensively. The clan is amazing at this bloodline, and the only way to come back to their real body is to make the puppet break down as the user will regain his/her self control. The puppet then will never be able to be used again until it is fixed.

Activation Chakra Cost: 75

=========================================

Jutsu:

Kekkei Genkai:

Name: Puppet Style: Kaihou • Release
Style:: Puppetry
Chakra Cost: 25-56
Description:

If the user's body is inside a puppet controlling every movement it can make, the real body of the user can still preform justu with a very low amount of chakra still left in their system from being inside the puppet and controlling it, the real body can preform a single jutsu to let himself/herself out of the puppet and slowly letting the puppet breakdown and not be able to be used until the puppet is fixed once again.

Name: Puppet Style: Shihai • Control
Style:: Puppetry
Chakra Cost: 25-56
Description:

When the user is only controlling the puppet with chakra strings, the user can preform a jutsu of their own clan to let their body literally control the puppet itself. By using this jutsu, the user is stuck inside the puppet for a matter of time. The disadvantage of this jutsu is if the real body is hit while the user's 'soul' is controlling the body of the puppet, the user will be trapped in that body forever until he/she finds a new body to posess.

Name: Puppet Style: Haiton • Light
Style:: Puppetry/Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 68-75
Description:

When the user is inside the puppet's body, the user can control the puppet by making it's body release a blinding amount of light to the user's body as the light will travel through and into the user's eyes.

Last edited by Estelle on Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Left_bar_bleue1850/1850The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Light

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:22 am

-___- I'm sorry, not trying to be rude, but your Grammar is Horrible, I can barley understand what you are trying to say, again, not trying to be mean, it'll just be very hard for people to Understand what It's powers are. ^_^ if you want, I can help you rewrite it a bit, just to make it easyer on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://shinehq.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Estelle

Estelle

Location : I'm a loner. I'm not a cloud, but I'm soaring above you as you dream.

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Left_bar_bleue750/750The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:37 am

Sorry, I was quickly working on the clan, Tori. If you want, you can make it easier to read and think about. Thanks so much.
It's just I'm shaking right now, and I'm really scared as I'm trying to make my new character.
I'm sorry if I ended up screwing it up.. It's really hard to understand what I'm feeling right now.

~ Fiona.
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Left_bar_bleue1850/1850The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:50 am

^_^ just take a deep breaxh and go with what seems natural, even if you do not do it perfectly at frist, the modshere are all real nice, and they'll help you out :OmgshYES:
Back to top Go down
Estelle

Estelle

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:12 pm

So you can go edit this post and fix it up for me, just don't delete anything.
I'll look at it afterwards to see how it looks.
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyWed May 27, 2009 12:23 pm

rofl, you Lazy ^_^j/k j/k, I'm not a mod my self, but I can work on it then send it to you.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Left_bar_bleue200/200The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 am

Locked and Archived.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-   The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]- Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Cross Clan -[WiP.]-
Page 1 of 1