Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

some random jutsus I though of <.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
some random jutsus I though of <.< Left_bar_bleue1150/1150some random jutsus I though of <.< Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

some random jutsus I though of <.< Empty
PostSubject: some random jutsus I though of <.<   some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 am

Name: seven winds evasion
Type: Ninjutsu
chakra cost:80
Range: none
Element: Fuuton
Description: this technique can only be used by creation's own specific style of ikusen yaiba gikou (thousand blade technique). by enveloping creation's body in wind and rapidly compressing and releasing this chakra it creates no wind resistance or friction and due to the resulting vaccum creation can move at superhuman speeds to evade an attack. this leaves creation more vulnerable if he were to hit something it would strain and damage his muscles. as such it is advised to use only defensively.

Name:hellish adamant fortification
Type: Ninjutsu
chakra cost:150
Range: none
Element: Bone
Description: creation's strongest form of Demon Shell Jutsu. the object hardened becomes as dark as void and extremly heavy, enough to were creation cannot fly if used on a weapon and if he were to use it on his skin it would pull apart from his muscles. besides from making the object practically impossible to break it will become sharp enough to were it would feel as if it cut you if you touch a flat side let alone the blade.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
some random jutsus I though of <.< Left_bar_bleue200/200some random jutsus I though of <.< Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

some random jutsus I though of <.< Empty
PostSubject: Re: some random jutsus I though of <.<   some random jutsus I though of <.< EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:29 am

approved un X3
Back to top Go down

some random jutsus I though of <.<
Page 1 of 1