Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Basic Practice (Topic completed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Wind

Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty
PostSubject: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm

Ryu had been home for quite awhile nothing special to do for anyone and he had'nt been on a mission for days so he decided just to go and do some basic training. So he went to the konoha outskirts just to blow off some steam. He screamed "Ah!!!! i am so bored!!! Someone anyone come and fight me!!!!!!!!!"

Last edited by Ryu Ukiku on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue450/450Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:36 pm

It's been an exiting day for Rioken as he walks pass the academy and heading outside Konoha for a quick walk. He was joyful that day as he was doing great in his studies at the academy. He continues walking until he reaches the huge gate that leads to the outside world. Rio looked up at the gate and was astounded by the size of the gate. He thought to himself "Well, This village sure has a high defense" he laughed quietly to himself as he reached the Two jounins guarding the gate. He asked them if he could kindly walk out of the village for a quick walk. The two jounins looked at each other simultaneously with confused faces. The both nodded at Rio as the gate opened. He walked outside pass the gate and looked the cloudless sky. "Gosh, What a great day to be outside" He said as he walked passed tall trees and the wet grass. Rio heard a loud scream, not a scream but it was someone talking very loudly. He walked over to the mysterious noise through the trees. He saw a strange male screaming at the top of his lungs wanting someone to obviously fight the man. Rio walked slowly, getting closer to the male. Rio was atleast Five feet away from him as he said "Hello sir, I couldn't help but to hear you scream, is there anything wrong?" asked Rio as he smiled at the man.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Ryu grinned and said "no nothing is wrong im just extremely bored" he could tell the boy had been working hard all day so he decided to take a wild guess and say "aye kid ur an academy student am i rite?? well then show me the jutsus uve been working on alrite......" Ryu grinned and said "Ryu Ukiku's the name im a jounin at the village in the leaves and u r?"
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue450/450Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Rioken was greatly surprised that this man was a jounin, Rio could tell he was powerful, and a Smart looking person. Rio began thinking "A jounin eh?, Wow, I've never thought I would meet one at this level, hehe, this is awesome!". He then said with a smile on his face, "My name is Rioken Nara, Part of the Nara clan. You can Call me Rio instead". Rio thought for a moment about one of his jutsus he's been training on. The jounin anted Rio to show him a jutsu he's been working on, Although Rioken has mastered his Henge no jutsu, He still didn't master the jutsu that would lead him to wear that ninja headband. He spoke "Well Currently I've been training my Bushin no jutsu, They don't come out as I want them too, They'll usually look like an alien of some sort. Don't ge me wrong, I train this jutsu everyday, It's just that I haven't been able to get this jutsu right" Said Rio as he looked down to the floor kind of disappointed in himself for not mastering his Clone jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Ryu laughed and said "Theres 2 things that i can already tell your doing wrong" he grinned his favorite grin and said "1 you need too work on your confidence and 2 it looks too me like your having a problem with chakra control so before i have you do a exercise to fix that problem make a clone sos i can see where you stand..." Ryu could tell this little boy had great potential he just needed too realize it.
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Rio smiled as he thought "Wow, He believes in me. I can't let him down now". He told the Jounin "Hey Mister, I didn't catch your name, And I'll show you the best Clone I can Come up with.". Rio Made handsigns to create a simple Clone, aving faith in himself and not wanting to disappoint His Jounin friend, He tried his best to make this clone his greatest work yet. Rio began clearing his mind and concentrating on his chakra to make his clone. He began to perform the jutsu. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes so that he wont be easily distracted. "Bushin no Jutsu!" Rio said as an appearing cloud popped out of nowhere hidding Rio's clone, Rio mind was going crazy, He was thinking so many questions like, did it came out good?, Will the jounin master be ashamed?, all sorts of questions. Rioken saw the clone as it wasn't an exact replica, but it was the closest thing that looked like him, The clone actually had 2 feet this time instead of one. His body looked healthy as he made, not a perfect clone, But it compared to Rioken. "Well sir, That's the best I have for now." he said as he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Ryu smiled and said "not bad it could use a little work specially with mass bunshin no jutsu when u learn how too do that so imma gonna help you hone your concentration and your chakra control with this training i did with my master when i was your age have you heard of a tecnique called the act of tree climbing its something most ninja dont learn till there a genin but i think you can handle it." Ryu truly beleived that this boy had the potential too become a ninja greater then even him if he worked at it.

Ryu smiled and said "in this training you will learn concentration and chakra control in one foul swoop what you do is concentrate on 2 things only building chakra up inthe bottoms of your feet and the tree itself what you must do is clear your mind of all distractions except the tree and your chakra then you take the kunai in your bag and mark how high you make it on the tree and you keep doing it till you drop or you make it too the top of the tree and the names Ryu Ukiku." He smiled because he knew the boy could do it.
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 pm

"Concentrating your chakra onto your feet eh?" Rio thought to himself as this would be one of his greatest challenges he will face yet. He looked at the tree and noticed as it estimated 60 feet, a very tall tree and healthy too. Leaves were falling down from the tree. Rio got a few yards back as he was following Master Ryu's orders. He took a deep breathe as he always does when he is going to do something important. He began to run while concentrating his chakra to his feet. "Concentrate Concentrate Concentrate!" were the only words going through Rio's mind. He was getting closer to the tree as his feet started to glow with blue chakra under them. He ran up to the tree and only managed to go up 15 feet, he quickly marked how high he went using his kunai to make a simple scratch horizontally on the tree. He fell on his back and got up, He didn't want to give up. He turned around and began speaking with Master Ryu. "Master, If I could just try one more time, It will be done" he said as he walked back to his starting position. This time he closed his eyes for a few minutes to concentrate really hard on his feet. All he could think about was his feet, chakra, and the tree. He began running thinking of only the positive things and also concentrating on his challenge. He ran up the tree and he saw that he had passed his old mark, By now he was at 23 feet, 8 feet above his old mark. Rio wasn't done yet, he was still running up the tree but his limit was reached at 29 feet, his new record. He marked it real fast with his kunai and fell to the ground on his feet hard. Rio was not injured as his pride was to big to be hurt. He stood up and looked at his master awaiting what he had to say
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Ryu smiled and said good job for a beginner.......what you need is a lunch if you want ill take you out for ramen and we will talk get too know each other as master and pupil or you can kill yourself trying to master tihs jutsu in one night.
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"Mastering wont be a problem Master" Said Rio "But a nice break wouldn't be bad, and I"LL treat you to some ramen" said Rio as he wanted to be as nice as possible. He looked back at the tree and started thinking of a strategy to concentrate so that he would atleast get to the first branch, which was 36 Feet above the ground. He smiled as he turned back to his master. "If I don't master this jutsu, I'll try my best and never give up" said Rio as he smiled. He spoke "One more thing, Thank you Master Ryu for teaching me to believe in my self when I fail at something, and Thank you for teaching me how to get better at controlling chakra, you're one heck of a sensei" said Rio as he laughed at the end and waited for his Master.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Ryu smiled and said "well since you like to be teached by me so much ill tell you what from now on you will be my only disciple and i will teach you everything i know and more and fine lets go eat some MY treat. :roll:
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Rio knew he made a new and well trusted friend known as Ryu. He smiled at him as they both started to walk back to the village. The sun was sitting at the horizon as a sunset appeared behind them. Today was a great day for Rio as he learned many things and discovered a new friend. They walked for a few minutes until they reached the enormous gate leading to the Hidden Leaf Village. The doors opened as both Rio and Ryu walked in. "This is going to be fun" said Rio as he couldn't wait to go int Ichiraku's Ramen stand, He was eager to go.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Inside the ramen stand Ryu easily polished off atleast 4 bowls and said well kid why are you becoming a ninja?? Ryu prepared himself for an answer hedidnt wanna hear and also expected rio to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Rio was shocked as Ryu had eaten 4 bowls of Ramen. His eyes grew as he saw the bowls piling up continuously. his master asked him a question and Rio suddenly answered it fast. He said,"The reason I want to become a ninja is because, I want to protect the person who protected me for all these years. My mother and I live alone due to an accident that involved my father. He was kidnapped protecting my mother in a terrible accident, Luckily I was hiding under my bed not wanting to be captured, My mother was saved due to my father but he isn't here anymore, he's somewhere else. I have two objectives in my life. One, To protect my mother, and Two, To Find the people who took my father, Revenge, is not in my dictionary. I Don't plan on killing anyone, I just want to show them who's boss" Rio wasn't sad at all because he learned to be strong with himself like his father told him. He smiled a medium sized smile as he ate his ramen slowly, almost finishing his last bowl. He looked at Ryu and he said "Well, I sort of wanted to ask you the same question, Why did you become a ninja?" he said Smiling, listening and eating his ramen food at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Ryu just looked away too try too save my freind and he said nothing more
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:36 am

Rio knew how Ryu felt, So he planed on making things better by asking him simple ninja questions. He finished his plate and placed it gently on the table without it making a sound. He looked around the placed while he had his right arm holding his head as it tilted to the right. He looked at Ryu and he told him. "I have more questions, How did you pass the chuunin exams are they hard?, and when you pass the academy, which I will soon, How does it feel to wear that headband?" said Rio as he pointed to Ryu's headband.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Ryu looked at him smiled and said "well to be honest when i first put this headband on it felt like i was floating on a cloud hell i thought i was on cloud nine. Well as for the chuunin exams you'll have to figure out on your own......"
Ryu grinned and said "let's get back to training!" When they got back too training Ryu upped the training by cutting tree branches down for Rio too dodge "Come on!! You can do better than that, push it!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Rio was worried to what Ryu had said about the Chuunin Exams, That I'd had to find out for myself. Rioken thought that the chuunin exams were going to be a drag now that Ryu told Rio that He had to find out. He looked at his half finished plate of ramen, he started eating and thinking at the same time. He devoted to become the strongest ninja there is, to protect his loved ones. He ate his ramen a little bit faster and poured it down his mouth. he gulped down everything, the bowl was empty. Ryu told Rio that it was time for training after I have rested.

Going into the training

Ryu loured Rio outside of konoha where they last were. Ryu screamed at Rio to dodge the incoming branches. "Branches?" Rioken thought as he thought that this was an easy task. He moved quickly to the left, dodging a huge branch with thorns surrounding it. "That was a close one" he thought as he was alert of another incoming branch. He couldn't dodge it as it was too close to move. Rioken had great reflexes, for that he took out a kunai and energetically, Cut the branch in half. Another incoming branch as under way. Rioken had plenty of time to escape, instead Rioken already came up with a plan. "Reflexes are good, Dodging is good in battle, But you can never ever dodge every attack from your opponent" he thought as he ran up a tree, did a back flip, and used 5 of his kunai to attack the branch. The five kunais were successful as they broke the branch into several pieces. Rioken was astounded, he still had a mastery in weaponry. He looked at Ryu with a grin and gave him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm

Ryu smiled then laughed as he said "thers still one more......" the exceptionally large branch smacked Rio and knocked him about 30 feet back down the tree. Yet still more are coming.....
Back to top Go down
Rioken

Rioken

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:16 pm

"oh no. I'm do.." Said Rioken, as a 10 pound branch landed on his head knocking him out for at least 5 seconds. Yet, more were still to come. Rio had thought of a plan in the last 5 seconds after he came into conscious. He quickly got the 10 pound branch off his body and got up to his feet. He immediately looked up to see where the other branches were, 17 were headed for him, meaning 17 bad injuries, it can't get any worse. Riokens plan might come to a complete failure or come to a pretty good success. He quickly ran up the tree, using the chakra walk that master Ryu had taught him. He ran up and let a branch pass by him.

He quickly got off the tree and easily did, "Suiton, Mizurappa!". Bullets of water shot out from Riokens mouth and collided with at least 5 of the incoming branches. The one that Rioken had let passed by was taken care off from shurikens and kunais that were thrown at it. Rio landed on the ground and looked to see the damage he had done. "Not enough" He thought as he then ran up the tree again. Getting kind of tired now, he slipped and then went falling back down. Falling midway, he used two kunais to stab the tree and hold on. Heavy branches were coming into Rios way, he quickly took out his right kunai and sliced an incoming branch in half. He managed to get up and get his feet back onto the tree.

Branches and more branches were under way. Rio was standing on the side of the tree, he threw 3 more kunais too one branch and collided with two other branches. Using his legs, he kicked the three branches aggressively and made them break into very tiny pieces. He fell to the ground, unhurt. "Only 8 more to go, Ryu" Rio shouted at Ryu. He then smiled and waited patiently for the 8 incoming branches. He had thought of a plan. Rioken can create water clones and make them burst water. Though, the water clone explosion never seemed to damage anyone, a pointless trick, Wrong. He created 2 clones made out of water and ready to explode. He then threw 3 kunais to each of the water clones and they exploded immediately making the kunais pick up speed as they went up to the branches and collided with one which collided with the rest of the branches. Rio looked at the tree and quickly ran up to it. He jumped and smashed the 8 branches all together. He fell back on the floor and swiped his forehead from the sweat he got. He looked at Ryu with a smile and said "Too easy" After he finished, he dropped to the ground on his back and knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:22 pm

Ryu waited till he regained concousness and stepped up too the final level of training. "Ryu grinned and said alrite now you have too make it too the top in 5 seconds with branches falling toward you....." Ryu grinned and waited eagerly for the childs answer.
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:34 pm

What annoyances they were around the Leaf village...at least it was quiet out in the desert. She stretched her legs and yawned, her shaggy fur had clumps of dirt in it. Huffing, she shook her fur getting some of the loose clumps free from her fur. The pack raised their heads, each and every wolf looking at her with a questioning gaze. She shook her head to tell them to stay put. After telling the pack to stay put, she walked slowly towards the clearin that all of the noise was coming from. Of coure, it had to be Ryu...the one person that she hated to have to talk to. "Enjoying being a runt's master are you?" she asked, her voice emotionless. Her headband hung low on her neck and her black and orange fur still held clumps of dirt in it.

She yawned, showing her long fangs. "Exactly how many times do you plan on waking me up Ryu?" she asked, shaking her fur out again, making sure to get the rest of the dirt out. The kid that Ryu had picked to train was certianly loud enough. Kid, she had spent alot of time in the woods, and came into contact with very few people. It made her feel a small ammount better getting to pick on someone for once.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Ryu groweled at her letting her know too back off of the child and then he said "Rin? i had heard word that you were on the way too the village hidden in the sand?
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Basic Practice (Topic completed) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:02 pm

She allowed her red eye to show, and smirked. "Actually, I just came back from the Sand about a week or so ago...so no, I'm not going top the Sand," she said, her emotionlessness never sliping. Rin was unshaken by Ryu's warning, and glanced over to the child. She then glanced back over to Ryu and snarled slightly, speaking as if he was nothing, "You still didn't anser my questions. Ryu, you lazy jerk." She knew that she would get Ryu going easily, so she liked to push him a small ammount before getting serious. Ryu, like her, was hot tempered, and cooled down way too slowly. The two were so close in personality, they seemed like mother and son.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am

Ryu glared a evil glare and said "when im done with this child he'll be way beyond your level." Ryu grinned and said "look forward to it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Practice (Topic completed)   Basic Practice (Topic completed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Practice (Topic completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next