Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeXiLeXi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Left_bar_bleue250/250Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village:
Primary Element:

Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty
PostSubject: Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')   Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Name: Ikioi Ordoriko
Known As : Kyuuketsuki

Origin: Kirigakure

Kekei Gekei: Chisiou

Chakra Cost: D/C 39-49

Description:

[{All apply ONLY when the Chisiou is activated EXCEPT the following: Beauty, aging, blood need (the limit), sunlight, iron, and the five senses. The exceptions are always happening because they are natural body limits, weakness and systems for the Kyuuketsuki that require no assistance of their Chisiou Kekei Genkei.}]

The Chisiou Kekei Genkei gives the user the ability to manipulate their blood. This Kekei Genkei is possible, for the chakra system in these members are a bit more sophisticated than the average ninja. Their lines of chakra have been broken many a times, reproduced for a better term, during birth, and have threaded through out the veins system. A single thread of chakra line within a normal ninja, within a Kyuuketsuki ninja, the same line has been broken into equal complete pieces from two to four times.

From temporarily sealing wounds until further assessment, to using their blood as a weapon, the Kekei Genkei is found powerful. However, there are still the flaws.

Spoiler:

But then, there are the positives.

Spoiler:

Special Effect:

Clan History:

Ikioi Ordoriko (Their Origin) History

Spoiler:

Beginning of Kyuuketsuki

Spoiler:

The Clan Counsel

Spoiler:
Clan Motto: Free to Choose Undead Life over Merciless Death to be Forgotten.

The clan uses their clan motto as a greeting to each other, just like a hello, haven’t seen you in a while, kind of thing.

The Laws of the Kyuuketsuki

Spoiler:

Five Disciplinary Actions

Spoiler:
(Clan Jutsu, if accepted, will be posted under Kyuuketsuki Clan Jutsu in the Jutsu section to keep things organized)
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Left_bar_bleue425/450Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')   Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 6:54 am

I want this approved for the pure reason that it is true Vampirism and not that damned Twilight crap....

I see very little wrong with it, anyway....

Approved! ^^

[I may be biased, so a second opinion might be in order.]
Back to top Go down
SeXiLeXi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Left_bar_bleue250/250Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Village:
Primary Element:

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')   Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 3:08 am

Thankyou, I guess we'll await the second approval! ^^

(I am SOOO Glad to see I'm not the only one in this world who gives a glimmer to true theories excluding Twilight crap just to add)
Back to top Go down
Lark
Jounin
Jounin
Lark

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Left_bar_bleue0/0Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')   Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:43 am

I agree it is not based on Twilight so i see it is fine

We all Hate Twilight XD

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')   Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire') Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuuketsuki (ikioi Ordoriko-'supposive vampire')
Page 1 of 1