Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Roxas Kuruki [WiP]

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Minoto
    Genin
    Genin
    Minoto

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Left_bar_bleue200/200Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Village: Konoha
    Primary Element: Fire

Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Empty
    PostSubject: Roxas Kuruki [WiP]   Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:12 am

Basic Character Information:

Name: Roxas Kuruki
    Clan: Kiyuki

Looks: Roxas Kuruki [WiP] 05

Personality: There's a simple word that could describe everything about Roxas; Bookworm. He LOVES to read, and is very high curricular and a good strategist in battle. Although he's a calm person, don't provoke him. You might just end up halfway to the core of the earth. He's unusually strong, and he has a temper to go with it.

He likes to read poetry and overall is one of the smartest Genin of his time, leaving him with an average IQ of 116, he is smarter than most of the Jounin. To look at Roxas, you would think he was half dead, but be careful. He can spring on you at anytime.

Skill and Rank Information

Village: Konohagakure no Kuni ; Village Hidden in Leaves

Special Characteristics: Changing Forme' Blades
    Special Effects: Upgrading Power or Defense

Elements: Crystal - Clan; Fire - 2nd Element
    Skills Specialties: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu

Jutsu

Clan Jutsu

Please note that Roxas at this present time can only use up to B rank techniques for his clan. I will be training for S Rank soon once I make it to Jounin (If I make it to Jounin)

Spoiler:

History and RP Sample on Next Page

Last edited by Roxas on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
    Minoto
    Genin
    Genin
    Minoto

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Left_bar_bleue200/200Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Village: Konoha
    Primary Element: Fire

Roxas Kuruki [WiP] Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Roxas Kuruki [WiP]   Roxas Kuruki [WiP] EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:25 am

Academy Student Arc

Roxas was different from the other kids. He had an unbelievable control over his jutsu, weapons and his element. The training he was put through was different from normal. Most students did the average training. Learning the Bunshin technique, learning how to do the most basic jutsu, but Roxas was different. He was put through training a lot different to them. He had to practice control over his element and weaponry, along with summoning his own weapon, the Jukai, or Crystal Blade, without a scroll. He seemed to learn that to perfection easier than the elemental control, but day after day he just kept with it knowing that he wanted to make his parents proud.

One day after his training, he went to walk home and saw these two ninja walk into his house. He ran in quickly, dropping his bag and summoning his blade. He bursted through the door and looked quickly at the two ninja who had turned his way to look at him as the father stood cornered. He ran over, grabbing a kunai from his weapons pouch and throwing them at them. They dodged, and his father dodged with lightning speed. Roxas turned, facing them. “What do you want? Why were you going to kill my father?!” He looked at them, as they lifted their hoods, showing the S burnt into their skin. They spoke nothing, and Roxas shuddered. “Y... You’re missing ninja...” They looked to each other, and then turned back at him. “Well well, smart boy. But your bravery can only get you so far... How are you going to kill both of us, knowing that your only an academy student and we, well, we have years of killing under both of our belts” He looked over to his mother. “Mother, get out of here. I will deal with them both” The mother got up, looking away and shaking, then ducking out the backdoor. Roxas launched at them, blade in his hands. After making a stabbing motion at them, both of them disappeared with a quick motion, and then came behind him. “Now now, what’re you doing? That’s all wrong” Then quickly, one of them punched one of them with their fist, only to see it disperse. “Wha-“ He was stopped with a gurgling sound, then noticed the blade extruding from his heart. Roxas quickly pulled it out, now blood stained to the hilt. The body, now dead, dropped quietly to the floor.

The other ninja looked down and then back up at Roxas. “You… You killed my brother!” He looked at him, his eyes now red and his face purely angry. “I’m going to kill you!” He hurdled himself at Roxas, who quickly put his sword up in defence, only to stab him through the chest. He met his breathe quickly with a pant, then a gurgle. Roxas looked up, shocked that he did that, and then pulled it out. The body dropped to the floor, and his mother ran out. “R-Roxas?! You killed them?!” He met his mothers’ eyes, who seemed to be just as surprised as Roxas was. “Come, we’re going to the Kage” His father walked out, following him, and looked at the dead bodies. Roxas quickly dismissed his blade, and pushed free of his mothers hold and ran at him, full pace, then thumping into his chest. “I did it Dad. I really did it” To his surprise, his father looked away, and then looked back. “You did it son... Good job” The family then left out to the Kage.
    Back to top Go down
    http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe

Roxas Kuruki [WiP]
    Page 1 of 1