Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Reporting to the Hokage EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Reporting to the Hokage EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Reporting to the Hokage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Reporting to the Hokage Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Reporting to the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Lightning

Reporting to the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Cirrus yawned as he woke up. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes as he stood. Looking around his office, where he often slept, he realized he had not seen the Hokage in a very long time. Tho, who the Hokage now was, may be a very large surprise. He stopped out of bed walking towards his equipment. Slipping on the essentials and a few extras, he walked out the door. He followed the path down the mountain before coming to the town. There he walked to a small apartment that he held through his clan. He took out a key and unlocked the door, entered, took a shower, and headed back out. Walking now through the administration, he arrived at the Hokage's door. Extended an arm, he knocked.
"Lord Hokage, it is Cirrus. May I enter?"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Reporting to the Hokage Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Reporting to the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 pm

((Ez?))
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Reporting to the Hokage Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Reporting to the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am

(yo sorry... trying to keep up with a few things at once todd... I'll get to the post when I am not insane)
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 am

((Oh haha, ok. Just seeing what was up, take your time. =) ))
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Reporting to the Hokage Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Reporting to the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm

(sorry for the wait... lol... last few days with your bro being kicked out, and my mom and a few other things.... its been a little hectic)

Mitsu came quickly walking up the steps head down and deep in thought, he looked up surprised to see cirrus there and then noticed his scent with a soft rolling chuckle he bowed slightly "good morning cirrus... well... I guess you are here to see me.... go on in" the door opened slowly with a simple weave of air and he followed cirrus in. he went in beside the desk and several old memories flashed through his mind of this room, his eyes self consciously traced the hole in the floor that used to be there and he looked up as he sat on the corner of the desk, it would be some time before he could bring himself to sit behind it where he should "this may come as a bit of a surprise... it sure as hell was for me to... but I guess I am to be appointed as the next hokage"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Cirrus laughed lightly before responding, a grin on his face.
"Well old friend, I always knew you'd take the political, and most important role. I have always prefered being the guy who gets the worst jobs done. May I sit?" he said, letting his palm into the direction of a chair in front of the Hokage's desk.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 pm

"why of course... you know how I hate formalities anyways cirrus" he laughed outright this time "well... being the anbu captain... I presume you have some matter of business here other than saying hello" he remembered hodaka's service as an anbu quite well and knew that they made regular reports to the hokage. he sighed slightly with remembrance of this room "well anyways... might as well get down to business... what is there that I am going to need to know... I have been away from the village for the most part"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Cirrus sat down, making himself comfortable.
"Well, to be honest Mitsu, there isn't much that has occured you need to be aware of. The regular things, such as traitors, or illpurposed organizations exist. I was actually coming to see what it is you would like me to accomplish. If there are specific goals I should be carrying out, or would you like me to continue my regular?"
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:45 am

"there are a few things I would like you to know about actually..." he sighed slightly "I cannot remember if I had told you, but my daughter is a current standing member of akatsuki... her original intent had been to assassinate the standing leader Dameon shikyo... but he went missing and is presumed dead, the rest of the AKA have fallen away... and there is a new leader who is calling those, I dont know a name yet, but have kaito kazura added into the bingo books.... you know that chaos a kazura can cause if left unchecked... thank god we have reigned in saruno again... my daughter was never a member of this village, and as of yet has made no crimes against any of the countries and is so far unknown and in many cases nonexistant... her name is nenshouhana nibaishikon... so you know who we can call as information... it has been some time since I actually have seen her... but I have another bond very similar to mine with Hoda... I just have much more power over her" he chuckled softly "I also have the whereabouts of Sakuya kobayashi... as you should already know, she has made no formal offenses against the leaf other than leaving, and a very well kept secret for the reason of her departure was the demon she was quickly loosing control of, if I can trust you to keep your men away from the snow country it would be greatly appreciated, I have a few clones keeping tabs there so it should be relatively safe... also on the note of my split personality... I will be taking a small adventure into another dimension... so for a short time a clone will be the leader here, I dont plan on making it much of a secret but I will leave that to your judgement, but it would be chatistrophic if I do not fix that soon... I'm fine for the time being with my soul all in one place, and on that note... we have found the presumably deceased Seu Nara, former hokage. she is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder and has little if any memory of her past. but she just learned much... she is fine and still has her will to protect the village so do not worry about a possible attack"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:04 am

Cirrus listened closely, making mental notes. His objectives were shifted significantly with the updated non-agression targets, and Mitsuhide's soul. Seu Nara, the former Hokage, tho it was only for a short time, still had Cirrus's life, should he need give it. He had been in need of a searching of purpose, after Mitsuhide returned, he would take it.
"Alright. As you know, I have an unstable mind aswell, always have. I was hoping I could go on a quest to discover myself, if you know what I mean. I don't know where it would lead, or where it would start, but I need to do this. When you return, that is, I couldn't leave the village unprotected, tho I am sure it is formittable with the others here, I prefer being a double-check system. Is there anything else, Mitsu?" he said, pausing for a moment.
"Your other dimension, is there details on this?" he said finishing.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 am

"you may go when you like, I know how you wish to keep the system in check personally, or at least in the hands of someone else you know can do it" he smiled slightly, he pulled his feet up and sat cross legged on the desk, he could feel Hito's eyes on his back in an odd sort of way, judging and waiting for his next move will I reign as a higher power, or as an udnerstanding leader... only time will tell with this position, I knew hito both before he became hokage and after... there were drastic change, but one thing never changed... he always had the air of a leader about him... I never have

"I'm sorry if my information changes things to greatly for you... but those are personal charges I have had for a long time, not sure if you knew that or not... but apart from my daughter sakuya and rosaria... its free game, I will allow you to judge most of the others as needed"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Cirrus smiled, "Well, I judge criminals and potential criminals. It is not my place to say whether someone lives or dies. They have chosed life or death, their honor decides for them. If they have no honor, then they have no life, no purpose, and thus, are not worthy to breath. Fortunately, I see more then just honor, otherwise there would be a lot more people in jail." he said with a light hint of sarcasm.
"Well, I was simply curious to see if you had a special task for me. If there is no specific recon or anything needed to be done at this time, I suppose I will take my leave." he said waiting for response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 7:46 am

::A wind of leaves appears in the center of the room then a clone of renjiro senju appears kneeling down:: "Hokage sama ... Recon around the village is complete. News of you upcoming correnation is taking well and i have made personal arrangements for molding your face onto the mountain." ::he looks at cirrus:: "ANBU Captain Cirrus what are you doing here?" ::he said while wearing his own ANBU Captain Badge on the right forearm of his Senju weighted jacket::
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:08 am

a groan of pure horror escaped him as he caught his heads in his hands. "so... your telling me that everyone knows... when I just found out myself not even 20 minutes ago...." he sighed heavily as he thought about things "I knew it was inevitable.... but I was hoping for a little more time to get used to this position... I have left the hospital on many accounts because I cannot stand being behind a desk... even with clones to go out into the world for me I get tired of being here... I am a wanderer, I always have been... but I always knew where I was needed as well, I am needed here and I will be always in the village... but what are people going to think" everything fell on top of him suddenly as knowledge f what was going on welled up in him. he always knew the path of a leader, and was used to leading his small pack of wolves at a young age but this village was much bigger and much harder to contain and maintain... others have been leaving the village enough as it was

he sighed slightly "do you think I am fit to take this burden on my shoulders... you are both the highest ranking anbu in the village, and will also serve as aid to me when I need it I feel... but am I really cut out to be the one here in this position... Seu was another thing, she has experience running the Nara clan and was raised for that reason... me... I am born into a family of wolves and lead only a small pack who would listen and follow without question" doubt hit him heavily as he thought "there are those that would be like that pack, but there are also many who will not... and I hardly think that I could chalenge and beat them into submission as what was required in the packs... I know my way around these politics... but I'm not sure if I can handle this yet.... will people accept me as their hokage?"
Back to top Go down
Hodaka Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Hodaka Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Reporting to the Hokage Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Reporting to the Hokage Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:40 am

A gentle roll of thunder echoed and on the edge of the the window seal sat Hodaka, looking out upon the village of Konoha. Hodaka looked back tipping his toward the two ANBU captains, then his eyes looked back toward Mitsu, "I believe I can answer that question." , he said smiling.

Hodaka turned inside of the building and walked over to Mitsu, he looked over to the two men in the room, "I apologize for the inconveince but I must take my friend to remind him.", he said smiling. And with that, Hodaka put his hand on his friends shoulder, and smiled down at him, "Come, let us go."

And with a gentle roll Hodaka and Mitsu stood upon the monument of the past Hokages, the wind gently blowing as they looked out upon the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

::renjiro looked apon mitsu with a deep stare:: "Yes we are the highest ranking ANBU here and as such give you the oath and blood of the ANBU Black Ops as the new Hokage." ::As mitsu said about not being up to the job and before hodaka arrived:: "Non-sense why would the elders vote for you and not me or cirrus or even anyother ninja. The reason being is that the villagers will adore you and admire your future work. Dont forget your not on your own. You have me and cirrus here to help as well as your old friend and some new ones." ::he smiled:: "Your never alone. The senju clan is Roots of the village. The Hokage is the trunk of the village and the people are the leaves. Without all pieces of the tree being together annd in harmony then the village will fail hench your selection. You have the villagers on your side remember that and never forget it." ::Hodaka took mitsu away. Renjiro looked at cirrus:: "Well this is will be a great time for the village. Lets just hope we can play a part and live to see mitsus dream for the village. I gotta say im a little disappointed i havent been chosen but im pleased for him."
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 am

Cirrus listened and held his place. It wasn't his to speak an opinion on possibly his oldest friend, and new leader. He knew no ill thoughts ever conceived against Mitsuhide, and so it should remain. Despite that, he was asked, so he shall respond, "Mitsuhide, there is nothing that should hold you down, brother. You have, and always will be the leader amongst us. If I was to be under command, were it my choice, I would pick no other but you. By my death, I would see to it that you lead this country to greatness. Tho I need not die for what is inevitable, old friend." he stated the last line with a bit of humor, to cheer the mood, before he saw the two leave.
He looked over to Renjiro, "Well, I don't see any other fit to lead. He has always been kind to the people. I took the job few could due, as did you. We are the protectors of what cannot be seen, we do all that cannot be done. You and I are fit for this job, leading, that is not our purpose. We are to lead a team into greatness, to remove threat, to remove that which would challenge our people's freedom. His job, his purpose, is to do what we cannot. To stand in front of the crowd, the country, promise them greatness, have them trust him, have them give their lives to his will, so that he may return the favor." he paused, looking around and taking a breath, before looking again at Renjiro and continuing, "My only hopes, is that I one day die for my country, or retire trying." he finished with a grin.
"So how have you been?" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 pm

::a small smile crept in the right courner of renjiros mouth:: "Not alot really. The usual tasks and that and trying to maintain the Senju grounds. Got a new Girlfriend too. Her names Rin" ::a full smile came across his face:: "oh and my younger brother just graduated to genin ..." ::he looked to the floor:: "and ive been training a few people in my free time as a favour to the village. Handing down my knowledge and hopefully being remembered in the village before i end up dead or old." ::he looked out of the window towards the Hokage mountain:: "Ill be moulding that mountain soon to put his face on there. Its going to take alot of me so its not a great thing im looking forward to" ::he stands up. His Senju jacket straightening up the weights laced into it taking effect and making it look like it had just been ironed:: "Well Cirrus i believe we need to sort these ANBU of ours out and setup another ANBU Black Ops exam" ::an evil smirk comes across his face:: "That'll be fun. New ANBU to play about with Hmn Great Fun!"
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 am

Cirrus nodded in agreement. He looked around the office.
"We should get out of the office." he said after a loose analysis.
"We haven't met, or conversed much, so, if you'd be up for it, we can go see if there are any females of interest around." he said with a laugh.
"Or, we could simply go get something to eat. Talk about some of our Anbu teams, decide who is a greater threat amongst the known hostiles. The usual." he finished. He let his hands fall to his pockets.
'This Renjiro, I haven't talked much to him. Tho we are of the same quest, we have yet to exchange many words..' he thought to himself, awaiting Renjiro's thoughts and awnsers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

::Renjiro smirksed:: "Yes you're right. Ikarumas ramen place? Before we leave i would appreciate if you swallowed this seed. It will enable me and you to stay connected for a minimum of 210 days and nights." ::He holds out his hands. after cirrus either takes or leaves it he starts to walk out of the office ... out of the building and to Ikarumas ramen::

[Renjiro and cirrus part of this rp continues at https://narutor.forummotion.com/konoha-f12/ikarumas-ramen-renjiro-and-cirrus-a-meeting-of-anbu-private-t1589.htm#20440 ]
Back to top Go down
Cirrus
ANBU
ANBU
Cirrus

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 am

Cirrus looks at the seed. He isn't one for accepting connections. He takes the seed, but does not consume it. He keeps it in his pocket, for discussion later. He then proceeds on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting to the Hokage   Reporting to the Hokage Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting to the Hokage
Page 1 of 1