Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Water

The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty
PostSubject: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:31 am

Tsurugi was sitting on the Fourth Hokage's statue, with his kiseru in his mouth. He relaxed himself while he laid down on the ground, gazing the stars on the night skies. The night is peaceful, crickets chirping, and beautiful stars in the skies, making Tsurugi feel calm and peaceful. He suddenly had a flashback in his mind, that he was Akame Shiryuu back in day. He remember that he take his best friend Uchiha Miyabi, a Konoha Chuunin to the festival of Amahara City. That night he finally confessed that he fall in love with Miyabi after the festival. It's no point of thinking about that now, it is the most happy memories that Tsurugi ever had.

"Miyabi...." Tsurugi closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:45 am

The shadow curled along the staues edge finding its way up the cold stone to look down to the jounin with a smirk. “Of all who called me, You I am surprised.” Said the voice in the night. “ Thought I have to admit. Of all the other jounins I trusted you forthright.” The breeze blew cold for a moment, the smell of grave mold rolled along the sweet tang of spring.

Slowly Seu’s Golden pupiless glowing eyes broke the shadows dance. Peering down a soft chuckle echoed through out. “Your were smiling? Ever so sweetly, Tsuguri. I don’t think I ever saw you smile when I was alive. I am happy to see it now.’
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Left_bar_bleue200/200The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:04 am

“Of all who called me, You I am surprised.” Said the voice in the night. “ Thought I have to admit. Of all the other jounins I trusted you forthright. Your were smiling? Ever so sweetly, Tsurugi. I don’t think I ever saw you smile when I was alive. I am happy to see it now.’”

Tsurugi almost choked with his kiseru, he was shocked when "someone" appeared behind him suddenly. He look at the person who called him as he lying down, her face...it was Seu. Tsurugi couldn't believe it, he was too shocked and get up in hurry, he step back away from his former comrade who has fallen. "Get...Get away from me!" Tsurugi falls on the ground, he was terribly shivered in fear and breath heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:32 am

Golden orbs widened and Seu looked down to him both trying to stifle a laugh, and stuttering an apology. “Gomen! Gomen!” Her hands came out and up trying to soothing him. “Not the reaction I though, but then again it should have been expected.” Seu said whirling down to hover slightly near him.
‘Tsurugi its okay! IM not here to um.. Haunt you.” The women nearly rolled over in her grave hearing herself say that, and that may be literally.
“You called me… to you. Somehow… um” Her hand came to the back of her head as she laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 am

"I....I called you, Seu...? Tsurugi slowly gets up from the ground, he walk closely towards to her. At first he was in fear but now, Tsurugi begin to feel happy and relief. "I....I don't.....I don't know what...what...to say now, Seu-san...I was...." tears of joy coming out from his eyes and smiles, "I was in joy to see you again." Tsurugi wipe his tears away with both of his hands, like a child.
Back to top Go down
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:43 am

“aw!… oh.” Seu’s face became soft a shiver running through her. It was so surprising to her that there be people weeping for her! That some did understand, and had keep their loyalties. Yet most important their friendships! With a gust of chilled air seu found herself hugging the man tightly.
“Thank YOU!.. oh god thank you Tsurugi! Thank you.” Her cold hand wiped his cheek as she tried not to mirror the tears. “Thank you.. .. Yes you did call me. Sometimes when people hold strong bonds to whom I once was. I come to them. For what ever reasons.”

Her Smokey dark wisps curled around her as she hovered near him. “You looked so happy just now.. may I ask what you were thinking of my friend?” Golden orbs smiled brightly to the jounin feeling a happiness wedge between her cold heart.
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:12 pm

"What am I'm thinking...?" Tsurugi sat besides Seu, watching the moon on the night sky, which already shines on them. "I'm thinking about my past, Seu-san....As Akame Shiryuu."

Akame Shiryuu.....Yes, it was Tsurugi's alter ego of the past. Riding on his white steed with his spear in his hand, "Chouun Kiheitai", his famous calvary forces follow him from behind. Charging towards against countless of enemies, facing them with valor and bravery. Another thing that makes him happy, is his brothers-in-arms and Miyabi, often at his side.

"I remember last time at the night festival in a city after we recapture it from our enemies, that night I confessed to a Uchiha kunoichi. The night....as it appeared as now, Seu-san."
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:35 am

*BUMP* Nee-san~~~~
Back to top Go down
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm

Seu's eyes softened to the honey sunsets glowing with warmth. “Aw I see.” Her hand curled against her lips before pressing them together. “ Tsurugi, You've told me of your story before, but I have not know the “Man' In it. Perhaps I have a second chance.”
Slipping against the grass she nodded for him to sit beside her. “ Tell me of her? Of how this night reflects the ones with stars in your eyes. Perhaps I will know why you called me to you. Only those with good hearts, and strong bonds can do this“

Her hands flet the cool grass and began to suck in the air around her. Her friend beside her seu was suddenly more aware of the earth then ever before. She was begining to understand...
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:31 pm

((OOC: It's going to be long this type of post, it's part of Tsurugi Gaiden Razz ))

"...." Tsurugi lies down onto the soft grass, look at Seu with a smile. "You're the only one who understand my feelings, Seu-san." Tsurugi raised his hand onto the dark sky, pointed it at the moon. "Her name is Uchiha Miyabi, I'll never forget her name. Although she was quite hyperactive, she had soft side in her heart. Miyabi was a Chuunin and a medical ninja that time. If she didn't save my life 8 years ago, I wouldn't lying here tonight."

8 years ago, somewhere outskirts of Nagisame City during War of Two Kingdoms.

The field is wide, a breeze blow the grass gently, it was quite a peaceful scene. With a sudden, horse's galloping sound closing towards the field. Shiryuu riding on his white horse, wielding his spear with high and gallant. Not far from in front of him, a burning village were sighted and a large group of retreated Serpent soldiers were resting in there. These Serpent troops are the enemies who retreat after suffered heavy loss during the Dragon Imperial Army's assault on Nagisame City. Seeing his enemies, Shiryuu begin to increase his horse's pace and charge towards the Serpent troops. The troops noticed Shiryuu and one of them blow his war horn.

"Ryuushou! Ryuushou!" (The Dragon General! The Dragon General!")

All the Serpent troops trying to ready their weapons but Shiryuu, trampled on the countless Serpent troops before they ready. He swing his spear while on his horse, sending few of his enemies flying onto the air. The village was on fire but luckily, all the villagers were evacuate from there but except for one child. Shiryuu was going to that village to save a child after he heard pleas from the refugees. Shiryuu ride his horse around in the village but too many huts, don't know which hut that the child hiding. With a sudden, Shiryuu heard a crying, a child was crying. It was coming from the hut which is not on fire, Shiryuu rushes into the hut and saw a little girl. The child was age of 6 or 7, and she trembled with fear but Shiryuu, reaches his hand with his friendly smile, "Don't worry, nii-san is from Dragon Country! Come on, ka-san and oto-san is worrying about you." Shiryuu gets down from his horse and carried the child in his arms. After he walks out from the hut with the child, Shiryuu notice the Serpent troops are closing. With haste, Shiryuu climbed on his horse together and placed the child in front of him, "Hold on, ok?" The child nod as Shiryuu turn his steed, face his enemies. He charges at them with his spear holding high.

"Get out of the way!! Anyone who dare stopped Chouun Shiryuu will never be forgiven!!"

Shiryuu struck one of the soldiers with his spear, and send him towards to the other group of Serpent soldiers. He keep on pushing and pushing, the child was covered her eyes and scared. Shiryuu must end this quickly, the entrance of the village is not far. He quickly hit his horse and the horse obeyed his command, it keep on increasing it's speed. He rushes out from the entrance, but not yet. A group of Serpent arquebusier line up and ready their muskets as Shiryuu begin to escapes. They aimed their muskets at Shiryuu's back, and their leader draw his katana.

"Muute!" (Fire!)

Shiryuu heard that muskets were fired from the back, he quickly gets down and covered the child. Muskets balls hissed pass Shiryuu. Shiryuu thought that the pellets missed but one of them, hit Shiryuu's left side of his abdomen. The blood flowed out from the wound but Shiryuu, hold the pain and keep on bring the child to her parents. After few minutes, they finally arrived at Nagisame City's entrance. As they entered the city, Shiryuu got down from his horse along together with the child. The parents saw their daughter was safe, they quickly approaches their daughter and hug him. "Thank you! Thank you for saving my child!" the daughter's father kneel down in front of Shiryuu but Shiryuu quickly hold the father's shoulder, "That won't be necessary! Please, don't do that! It is my responsibility to save her. Make sure that you take care of her with love and care." the man nodded as the child in her mother arms, waved at Shiryuu, "Arigatou...Nii-san.."[/color] the child smiles as Shiryuu smiles back while waving at her. As Shiryuu turn around, he noticed the other military officers who is his friends Koukin, Souhi, Bachou and Sonshoukou approaches him. "Chouun! You idiot! Why you do this without our help!" the tomboy Sonshoukou pushes her finger on Shiryuu's forehead. "Oi! Oi! I just..." Shiryuu suddenly felt giddy, he was swayed around and collapsed onto the ground. "Chouun! Chouun!" Sonshoukou grabbed Shiryuu in the arms, all his friends and the rest of Dragon Imperial soldiers and Konoha allies surrounded him. "Chouun! You're bleeding!" Shiryuu saw his blood coming out of his wound, and he's getting weak, "Is.....is this.....my...death?" Shiryuu laughed softly, the Akame clan will be over if the last Akame clan leader dies. "Excuse me.. a girl in Konoha vest crouches down and look at Shiryuu. The girl had long hair, black eyes and she was quite feminine. "Don't worry, I'm a Konoha Medical Ninja. I'll heal your wounds right away, just pay attention to me, all right?" Shiryuu nods slowly. The female medical nin healed Shiryuu's wound as Shiryuu keep looking at her, he fall asleep, unconscious. All is darkness but only the face of the female Konoha ninja still in his mind.

"Who is that girl?"
Back to top Go down
Hattori Tsurugi
Jounin
Jounin
Hattori Tsurugi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 pm

-BUMP-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)   The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night of The Moon. (Hattori, Seu)
Page 1 of 1