Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Empty
PostSubject: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:34 pm

The wind blows as the sun sets and makes a beautiful sunset "how lovely it would be if someone was with me "Oroshi said as he sat against the tree.” I would have my hands around her while she rests her head on my shoulder. Then stare into each others eyes followed by a patiently kiss. But Oroshi life is not like other peoples he lives alone and always will remain alone.....He takes out a kunai and remembered the promise he had made to his mother. It will bee so much easier to end his life right here and now but he would break the promise he made to his mother. He takes a bottle of poison of and left it on the grass. He holds the kunai towards his neck. He hears a branch break he stands up quickly as he dipped the kunai into the poison then he got into his defensive stance. And yells out “who are you and what do you want.”
Back to top Go down
Cold Blood
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Cold Blood

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)
Village: None
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 pm

"Why would you try to kill yourself, young man? If you were to kill yourself, it would be a waste to others. Why not let someone else kill you?"

Her voice silently seeped through Konoha, she wondered about this young boy, why would he kill himself anyway? She began to laugh silently under her breath, her dyed blonde hair gently stroking her pale face, and her red eyes just sparkled like a shining ruby. She noticed the boy change into a defensive stance, making her laugh once again and grab a sheath of a long, skinny sword. It looked quite weak, but it was quite strong if used correctly. She began to rip the blade from the sheath, the blade just simply cutting through the ground as she walked. She then ripped the blade from the ground, letting her sword just touch the left poison on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm

((Umm can u make youre words a bit bigger it was a bit hard to read))

Oroshi put down his kunai he smiled and asked "what’s you’re name” he really didn’t care much for her name he really doesn’t get much company out here. He sat back down Indian style waiting for her response. He closed his eyes and thought about this carefully if she was an enemy she could strike now and ill never see it coming or she may wait till I’m really off guard. Whatever the situation is lets hope I’m ready for it she looked around his age so it would be rather easy to defend him. But what I’m really worried about is her sword. My kunai won’t sand a chance against it so ill have to relay on my speed and my ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Cold Blood
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Cold Blood

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Left_bar_bleue3500/3500Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/3500)

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 am

"Why would you want to know?"

She seemed to be in a silent mood, perhaps. Kami then put the blade to the ground, the clanging sound seemingly to wake up some of the Konoha citizens and shinobi. Screams emerged from some of the homes, making her bite her lip.

"I'm Kami Abinara, S-Ranked Missing Ninja from the Leaf Village. Konohagakure to be exact."

She reached her hand down back to the blade of the sword, letting her hand run up to the handle and grab it, lunging it into the ground. Her nails seemed to change to a red colour, making her walk behing this boy without her blade, but just in case, the rings of some kunai hung around her pale fingers. She knew this boy was from Konoha by his headband, so she decided to stick around for a while just in case she had to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:46 pm

"Hello im Oroshi a chuunin ninja from konoha. So what brings you here? I’m not here to fight with you if that’s what you’re guessing." Oroshi smiled at the girl he was hoping she would stay and chat for a while. He is usually alone around this time of day and he would rather enjoy her company even if she is a missing ninja.
Back to top Go down
Cold Blood
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Cold Blood

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:11 pm

"I came to Konoha to get revenge for my father, he was murdered on purpose and it seemed to hurtful to let him die off without revenge. I have a sister here in Konohagakure, but she wouldn't remember everything about what happened, though I do."

She twirled her blonde hair around her finger with a simple motion, slumping against a nearby tree where Oroshi could see her, but not so he could be able to see her reactions and what she was doing with her hands. She then pulled her knees close to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Oroshi paused for a second when she said her father was murdered he remember the day he had came back from training in the mountains he was gone for 3 years. He had finally came home and he found out someone had murdered his mother.” would you like any help in search of this person i know how u feel....My mother was killed as well.” There was a long silence before he got up and stretched his legs.
Back to top Go down
Cold Blood
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Cold Blood

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

"I really can't.. I'm sorry, but I am looking for my father's pendant, and inside it'll tell everything. I need to look for it, but I'm thinking it's somewhere in Sunagakure."

She talked quietly, but waved her hand in the direction of her blade, the chakra catching the blade and dropping it beside the girl, the chakra flowing back inside her with a fast motion. It all happened in just about 6 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Hodaka Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Hodaka Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 am

The white eyed man strolled casually toward Konoha, his feet moved steadily along the path as the wind gently blew, making his cloak flutter softly. He was on his way back from gathering information from a few of his contacts, and his mind was currently wrapped up in something to do with it, but the sound of people talking disturbed his train of thought. As Hodaka rounded the bend, he made ot 2 figures, but he was not quite close enough to make out who the were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)   Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Or Death You're Choice (max 3)
Page 1 of 1