Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Left_bar_bleue200/200Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Fire

Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Since the last time Minoichi had seen Kimiko, a lot of things had changed. He'd given up on being the study-wart he used to be, and set out on a different life. He wanted to fit in more. He was still the loner he had always been, but there was something a little different. He let his wings flow thoroughly out in the Konoha winds, and as they fluttered about, letting different shades of black, grey, white, purple and the occasional sunshine rainbow, nobody commented besides the fact that it was a site of pure beauty.

In amidst the memories that he kept tight, the tightest ones of them all were the ones of his love, Kimiko. He chose never to let her go, and vowed to protect her to the day he died, or, until the day she died, but he was not going to let that happen. He knew why he fell in love with the lovely brunette hair, and how it twinkled when sun shone on it. It was because her soul was an incompatible match with his, but yet, he felt as though they were going to make it work. He quietly stepped outside his abandoned house, as he was the only one living there, and made a quiet journey to Kimiko's house. "Now.. Should I close my wings up, in case her parents answer, not her, or should I keep them up to see if she answers. If not, her parents will finally know what I truly am.."
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:40 pm

A cool wind blew by the warm weather. Kimiko sat outside her bedroom window on the top floor. Her legs dangled freely as well as her mind. Thoughts came and went to fast it could cause one confusion. Kimi's father was gone on another mission for his village. Though, her mother was not home with her like usual. Her mother had passed away in a rather tragic way a month or two ago. Something Kimiko started to think about often. She learned to accept her mother's death. So before the thoughts could upset her good mood, she plastered on a smile and began to hum quietly.

She began to think about her status as a kunoichi. Kimiko had occasionally wondered if she should stop her path as a ninja. Then, another part of her wanted nothing more than to be a strong kunoichi. She wasn't sure what to do. Before she could think anymore of the matter, her gaze locked onto a boy walking by. He had wings! Instantly, Kimi knew who the boy was. She brought her right thumb and index finger to her mouth and blew a sharp whistle. Did Minoichi have good news? Bad news? Did he just want to spend time with her? She gave another sharp whistle to be sure he heard her. Should she cook for them? Maybe he should hang around a little late so he could spend time with her father? She just wasn't sure what to do. Kimiko's legs continued to dangle, waiting for Minoichi.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Left_bar_bleue200/200Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:22 pm

Minoichi just walked by, his black wings fluttering in the sunlight. He heard a sharp whistle and immediately listened. He turned to where he thought the noise was coming from and looked, there she was, dangling her skinny, slightly tanned legs off the window shelf. He jumped up, flapping his wings lightly and ending up in air, next to Kimiko.

"Hi Kimi. Uh.. Wanna go somewhere today?"

((Short Post ; Writers Block kicked in half way through. ;l))
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Kimiko gazed at Minoichi's wings. It was something she still hadn't gotten used to and was still surprised. He just floated next to her, as if it weren't anything new or amazing. A small smirk formed on her lips. "You know Minoichi, if you keep flying around like that people are going to get really... confused." She said teasingly while continuing to swing her dainty legs out of her window. "Oh, but I don't know. I could cook... Or perhaps we could go... Play at the park. It would confuse kids seeing how were, like, 15. Confused they would be, indeed." She said laughing. It was as if she was somewhat talking to herself while talking to Minoichi.

"What do you want to do?" She said, curiously awaiting his answer. They needed something fun to do. Life had just gotten interesting yet boring as well.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 pm

He laughed quietly, more of a chuckle escaped his lips. "I haven't flown around in days.. I try to keep them down, but it's hard when they're 6 feet in length." He smirked. "Well.. i'm turning 16 soon. Your still your short, pretty self as always, but.. somethings different." He looked to her, sincerely. "Not anything bad, but.. Somethings just a little more Unique about you than usual. I dunno if it's just today or not. Your always unique in my eyes, though" He was stumbling like a fool, and he laughed at his misfortune. "Excuse me, I must be sounding like a fool. Maybe we could go to the park, or I could... take you for a fly around Konoha? You know, like how we used to?" He smiled to her. "I love her.. But i'm too afraid to have to leave Konoha. I don't belong here.."

(Not much of a better post. I'm sorry Lauren.)

((Spoiler: The next post gonna contain a flashback to .. Kaito. Kiss-Wise, so you know.))
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 pm

She enjoyed listening to his chuckle. It made her feel younger. It made her feel like, together, they could do anything. Kimiko continued to listen the the little words coming out of his mouth. Thats when a somewhat confused expression twisted onto the kunoichi's petite face. Unique? How? Was something bugging him? He was having his complimenting babbling thing. Minoichi even said so himself, but moved onto a topic of what-to-do today. "Wait... Minoichi... Is there something... I don't know... Up? You just seem a little off." She said warmly yet a little nervous.

(Sorry for shortness - Why Kaito flash back? Are you going to run-away? 8V)
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm

Minoichi took in a deep sigh, and let it out sharply. "We.. Haven't been doing much lately. And.. Just come, i'll explain" He picked her up lightly by the back of the legs and just higher than the tailbone. Without pulling a grunt, he flapped his wings hard and soared up quickly.

Without another hesitated moment, he flew quickly sidewards, and around into a little lake puddle he'd found the other day. He set her down quietly, and folded his wings up. They sparkled lightly, and from discomfort, he let them back out. "Kimi.. You know I love you, right? Well.. Don't think i'm gunna break up with you. So you can take out that sigh of relief" He said and looked away, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:58 pm

Kimiko held her breath as he picked her up. She was still getting used to the whole wing thing and it was giving her light-headness. A small breath finally escaped her lips. He wasn't going to drop her... Surely he wasn't that clumsy. Her stomach flipped-flopped but she did her best to feel comfortable until he finally set her down by a mini-lake.

Her eyebrows raised as she looked at him intently. Why would he assume that she thought he was going to break up with her? Was it something good then? It seemed that was the thing, but he acted very nervous. Kimiko remained quiet for a minute but then opened her mouth slowly, also thinking about what was coming next. "Yes, I love you, too.... I would sure hope you weren't going to break up with me, but I can see now that thats not going to happen... So... What is it? Your making me nervous." She said with a small giggle trailing her last words.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

Minoichi smiled lightly, and walked over to sit next to her. He put his arm around her lightly, and pulled himself in to hug her. Quietly, he went back to his old position. He got Kimi to stand up lightly, and got down on his knee, and took a large gulp. Nervously, he pulled out an encased ring, and opened it lightly. With another gulp, he opened his mouth.

"I-I know we're still young.. But we have been going out for a few years.. And.. I really, really love you" He took a deep breath and showed her the ring, made from pure gold with a beautiful Sapphire Diamond on it.

"Kimi.. Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:00 pm

As Minoichi hugged her, Kimiko couldn't help but to still feel a little on edge. The moment he placed one knee down and looked at her with those big eyes, she began laughing nervously under her breath. Was he about to...? Her mouth gaped open as soon as she saw the case. Her heart was skipping beats and she really couldn't believe it was happening. Kimiko had heard about arranged marriages between people her age, but she never really heard about 16 year olds agreeing marrying each other at such a young age. It was crazy! Kimiko could feel her palms sweating lightly and her head getting dizzy. Minoichi was clearly blinded by love and now her vision was blinded by a ring that sparkled as if its life depended on it.

"I...I...."

The words couldn't come out. She just stood there, mouth gaped open and eyes big and watery. How much had he spent on that ring!? It looked sapphire... It looked diamond... It looked big and demanding for love. "Minoichi... I... I want to say yes, I do, but... Getting married so young... If I did... I'd want you to meet my father. I would want his permission, his... blessing and approval, because I love you, but I also love my father. I am the heiress of my clan... " Kimiko said with a slightly shaky voice. Her eyes continued to water and her mouth was getting dry from leaving it open. Would he understand?
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Minoichi smiled lightly. "I understand. Though.. I know we're young, but it's kind of a.. Constitution in my clan. It's supposed Luck to get married at a younger age. I know, I know.. Sounds like a load of .. Crap, maybe? I've always been into luck, and believed in it... But I didn't ask you to marry me because of luck. I asked you to marry me, because even though we're young.. It feels to me like we're ready." His mouth became dry quickly, probably from nervousness. He sighed, more tired than anything. Clearly he was blinded by love for this girl, and he obviously wanted to spend most of, if not, all of his remaining life with her.

(Writers Block Has Entered the BRAIN. xD)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Kimiko smiled sympathically at the nervous young man before her. Minoichi was always somewhat timid. She was actually amazed he had been able to propose without breaking into a sweat or possibly fainting! A small giggle came from the young lady. "Well... I would like it if you met my family... and maybe I met some of your family. Do you have family, Minoichi?" Kimi asked carefully. She knew what it was like to lose a family member, but she wasn't completely alone. She had her family... Her father, Katsuya, all of her elders. Now that Kimiko thought of it, she had never heard much about Mino's family. Expect for the mysterious Saruno. Maybe she got his name wrong? She never met him, but she knew he was important to Minoichi.

(short, I'm sorry)
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Minoichi sighed. "I'm the only Kazura that's not a missing ninja.. And the fourth Kazura in the world left, seeing as Saruno had a baby with Kami.. But yeah. I don't even know if Saruno, Kami or the baby is alive" He looked to her thoughtfully. He missed having a family, his family was killed when he was three. He'd been left all alone in Konoha, but he occasionally saw Saruno nearby, but that was so long ago. Word had come to him from Kami that Saruno was captured, and he sent something back by bird, but.. Nothing came after that. Sure, Saruno meant a lot to him, he made him was he is, a Genin Captain, THE Genin Captain, but.. He sure did miss having someone to look over him. He missed having a family quite a lot. "Seems like... I only have to meet your family. You've met mine.. Just me"

(Mine's short too. D:)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Seiju
Genin
Genin
Kimiko Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:29 pm

The sun shined over the two by the small lake that. Kimiko felt a pang of sadness run through her body. She felt sorry for people like Minoichi, who didn't have alot of family. It was odd the way two opposites could attract each other. Were as, Kimiko had a family that she saw very often - Minoichi had very few the he rarely saw. She was upbeat and playful - He was timid and rather quiet. Kimi let out a small sigh and knelt down onto the ground with the Kazura. She hugged him and rubbed his back lightly. "It sounds like a date. We can all have a family dinner. My father and Katsuya." Her voice was soothing and filled with warmth. A small smile grew on her face as she continued to be in her love's arms.

((Your shortness is being catched by me... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]   Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiest Moments of Life ; Kimi & Mino [Closed]
Page 1 of 1