Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

A Simple walk(open for all)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake
Genin
Genin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A Simple walk(open for all) Left_bar_bleue450/450A Simple walk(open for all) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

A Simple walk(open for all) Empty
PostSubject: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

(((sparring possible but no killing what so ever currently)))

Drake after a hard days work in his families restaurant started a walk on the way to a little hidden lake where he liked to go just to pace the time with the peacefulness of nature around him. On the way through the forest the wind blew slightly, leaves rustling from the wind, and what could be thought to be was a running creek not to far away as well. drake thought to himself sigh, what a long day this has been. He then said following his thought with much enthusiasm " well time to relax a bit at the lake and probably do some training while im there" he said with a smile to himself as he continued down the dirt path to the small lake.
Back to top Go down
moon light
Jounin
Jounin
moon light

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:52 am

Moon Light was bored as usual. His brother promised that he would kill him. 'Great, but what did I do.' He thought. He walked to the Lake. 'I remeber when I could first spar when I was just a Genin. My borther was my hero and a god in my eyes. But now he is nothing but his former self.' Monn Light was depressed. He saw someone else walking around the Lake. Monn got up and ran towards him. He stopped and said. "Hi there, you sort of looked tired. My name is Moon Light from the Village hidden in the LEaves." He said all of this with a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Genin
Genin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A Simple walk(open for all) Left_bar_bleue450/450A Simple walk(open for all) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

((sorry for it taking so long for me to post back, i havent had any time on the computer much))

Drake being his quiet self as this man approched him stoped his walk and waited for him to get to him. As the man started to talk Drake put on a small smile just to show he was friendly to him. drake said "hi, and yea i am just a little bit tired, i was coming to the lake to rest cause its very peacful here to me. Oh it is nice to meat you Moon Light" back with a smile and stuck out his hand to shake moon lights in a friendship kind of way. He smiled and said "my name is Drake, and also from the Village Hidden in the Leaves.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A Simple walk(open for all) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A Simple walk(open for all) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Ryu was on his usual resting spot after he trains, on a tree near a lake that he once found. Looking down he noticed 2 people talking so he figured he would say hi. "yo, i dont see alot of people in this area. wat're your names? Mines Ryu Ukiku....."
Back to top Go down
Drew
Jounin
Jounin
Drew

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A Simple walk(open for all) Left_bar_bleue1150/1150A Simple walk(open for all) Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:03 pm

Katsu was walking around the outskirts of kohona doing his usual round and gurading the outside of kohona. He saw three people in one group, he then walked over to them "Hello" he said while put his hand up and putting it down. He had a smile on his face, he looked at each individual and analyzed them " so whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
A Simple walk(open for all) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A Simple walk(open for all) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:53 am

Ryu turned with a cocky grin and said "nothing much how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple walk(open for all)   A Simple walk(open for all) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple walk(open for all)
Page 1 of 1