Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Ravaged -Open-No killing-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Ravaged -Open-No killing- Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty
PostSubject: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:29 pm

There was nothing. The hollow drone of her thoughts had even left her alone now. She was so close to Konoha, yet didn't bother to care of being caught by someone. Blank crimson eyes stared out before her, seeing nothing but the same darkness that overflowed her mind. What was she doing here? This question made her stop in mid-step, blinking away the distortion. Why was she even moving? She clenched her fists, leaning her head back to take in the rays of the afternoon sun. Her now long silver hair falling back over her shoulders, revealing the black marks on her face. Then the answer to both questions was apparent to her; she didn't know. Growling to herself, the woman ground her teeth together. This was pointless. Everything was pointless. She was pointless. Maybe it was time she actually gave up on Akatsuki. Then what came next?

After what she had done, she couldn't show her face to those of her past. The thing she had let herself change into was overwhelming her mind. Yeah, she could have stopped it earlier. But...she thought she could fix what she had done by the time it claimed her completely. How wrong she realized she was now to think she could ever fix it. At this point, she didn't even remember her own name. Just images from her past mixed in her mind. There was a name for every face but her own. She failed.

Maybe that's all she was supposed to do. The canopy above her swayed with a light breeze, sending shadows dancing over the path she was following. All she felt was the ever-present cold. Letting her head drop forward again, she slumped against a tree a little off the path. There she slid to the ground and closed her eyes. If she stayed here maybe someone would find her. Beneath the long gray sleeves, the black flame-like marks twitched uncomfortably, the tips of her fingers the only visible part of her arms. She was thankful for that much; though the marks on her pale face were still visible, though stopped moving. Laying her arms on the ground, Hana pulled her legs in closer towards her body. Not caring who found her here.
Back to top Go down
Shinkokage

Shinkokage

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Ravaged -Open-No killing- Left_bar_bleue9200/9200Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty_bar_bleue  (9200/9200)
Primary Element: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:15 pm

The man in the shadows Smiled silently as he watched the Woman in the black coat, his smile widening as his golden eyes watched the Light drain from her soul. This was his favorite type of Prey, they would slowly east at themselfs from the inside out, and then when that last glowing ember made it's bid for life, he would douse it in shadows. The Shadow's rippled as the man moved out of the shadows of the forest, and into the forest path. Although the sun was still high in the sky, the man's face was shrouded in deep shadows. The Man strode over to the woman and knelt down, lifting up her chin to look into the dull Crimson eyes, and Spoke in a Icy voice, that though sweet as honey, held a taint of rot eons old, and a smile as white as snow, "Oh little Pup, I see you have wandered away from your pack, or is it that they have abandoned you? that is what you do with the runt yes? you throw it away."
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Ravaged -Open-No killing- Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Hana had opened her eyes half way when he knelt down in front of her. What did he want? For a split second, she had the impulse to bite him hand as it touched her skin. A hand was supposed to be warm, but his was cold; it could just have been her though. The black marks on her face twitched for a brief second, readjusting before settling back down again. At the same time, the corner of her mouth twitched. Although the activity was getting less frequent, it was only getting more painful. Her leg pulled slightly closer to her body her head tilted to the side. Silver hair covering her curse mark partway.

"I ran from my pack, and then attacked them as they tried to bring me back home."

Her voice was slightly raspy, having not spoken for little over 4 weeks now. Though it still held some of the ice she had been known for; a bit of malice beneath her words as she spoke them slowly. The runt? That was a joke. Who would believe she was a runt? Her palm, which had been flat on the ground before, convulsed and her sharp nails dug into the ground before relaxing again. It seemed she didn't notice.

"I'm not a runt, but i threw myself away anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shinkokage

Shinkokage

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Ravaged -Open-No killing- Left_bar_bleue9200/9200Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty_bar_bleue  (9200/9200)

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:04 pm

The Shinkokage smiled a bleach white smile and gently brushed the Womans hair away, revealing the curse mark. With a gental hand, he lightly brushed the mark, sending out a small spark of shadow as he did so, grining even wider as he saw it react. His eyes began to take of a soft glow, as the peered deeply and intensely into the woman's eye, into her soul, and spoke again, "You have been telling yourself that for years, but down in your heart, you know it is a lie, you pretend to be strong, yet you know that you are just trying to run. Trying to run from a fate you know you can not escape? You are not Strong enough, the beast inside you wants out, my sweet little Pup". Suddenly, The Shinkokage's eyes when from a golden hue to a blood red, and he in a voice that shook with power, drenched in shadows, he said "I see you Dinaisian, you can not have this body, I'll be taking it for my own". Giving a bleach white smile, The Shinkokage let out a low chuckle that could be heard echoing throughout the forest.
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Her skin shivered under his fingers; she wanted to reject his hand and jerk her head away. But found her body wouldn't respond as the curse mark came alive suddenly, flicking over her skin angrily. Gasping in the sudden pain she closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away from him and out of his grasp. Her face hidden once again by her locks of silver hair. Fingers digging into the ground as if attempting to tear the tree's roots out of it. As she attempted to shove back the curse mark from reaching further over her skin, her body shook slightly. Hana turned her head halfway towards him. The only thing visible through her silver hair was one now fully black eye, now tainted by the ink-black flames on her skin.

"I don't have a heart anymore. I already accepted my fate before, yet thought i could draw it out long enough to-"

She broke off as her right hand convulsed harder, sharp nails digging into the skin of her palm, her blood slipped down into the dirt as she bit her lip in anger. Why was she telling him this? A line of crimson slipped down her chin from her lips as she was about to ask him such. Then she shut her mouth quickly, her teeth grounding together audibly. What was he talking about?

"Dinaisian? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Shinkokage

Shinkokage

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:52 pm

The Shinkokage smiled as he stood, turning his back and in his honey sweet voice spoke "You already know what I speak of, you can feel it in your Soul, that dark pressence, ever watching, ever waiting, seeking it's chance to clame you as it own". The Shinkokage turned to face the Woman, his eye once more a golden hue, and said "I have been watching you for along time Little Pup, longer than you can imagine, and you could say I have a thing for broken toys". With a bleach white smile, the Shinkokage waved his hand, and instantly the pathway fell into a darkness blacker than the blackest night, and as heavy as a waterfall. Only two golden orbs preiced the void, and they spoke saying "What if I told you I could change fate? what if I told you I could save you from yourself? You know my name, you know my power, the Akatsuki are not as disorganized as this pathetic excuse of a village, Come to me little Pup, and free yourself. Mitsu-kun, Hodaka-kun, Sue-chan, soon, they will all be mine, or they will die like the Insects they are, and you my Pup, will help me fulfill these goals, you and my little caged bird". With that, the Shinkokage held out his hand through the darkness, his eye changing into two Blood red Orbs, as he spoke a single word, pulsing with power, "Come..."
Back to top Go down
Forever+More
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Forever+More

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Hana stared at him with her dull eyes as her head turned towards him slowly of its own accord, ignoring the pain in her hand as her fingers continued to dig into her skin further. It didn't make sense why he would want a broken 'toy'. Not unless he had a way to fix it. Something about his smile, his voice, his words made her want to believe him. As he began to speak again, she closed her eyes and tried to shut it out. What if he was lieing? What if he was trying to trick her into going with him? What if...what if....what if he really could change fate?

It was to much to understand at once. She stared towards the ground after it went dark. Failing to block him out completely, she missed what he said after he said she could free herself. Then, unable to resist, listened once again. What would it matter if he used what was left of her dwindling existence? Even if her curse mark didn't fully over take her body, she was still going to fade into nothing in a matter of time anyway. Then, her body moved of it's own once again, and she stood. Her head still low as she stared blankly at the glowing crimson eyes, before raising it completely.

"Yes...Shinkokage."

Her first step faltered, then she was walking fine. The grace of before slipping into her movements. Then, Hana slipped her own hand into his lightly. It would be easier this way, to have him lead her through this darkness then try to escape it herself. All she needed to do was listen to him...all she needed to do was let go. Then he could help her free herself.

Last edited by Forever+More on Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinkokage

Shinkokage

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am

The Shinkokage smiled a bleach white smile as his hand wraped around her's. Wraping his arm around her as he pulled her Deep into the shadow, The Shinkokage spoke saying "Good little Pup, come, we have much to see", then walking into the darkness. Suddenly, the Sun broke through the shadows, lighting the dark path, now empty but for a lone Black coat marked by red clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravaged -Open-No killing-   Ravaged -Open-No killing- Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravaged -Open-No killing-
Page 1 of 1