Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Water

Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty
PostSubject: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Basic Character Information:
Name:Darkarro
Clan:Dark

Looks: Dark has long black hair with deep green eyes. So deep that you could be memrize by then. His outfit was a white shirt with a then dark clan sigh on it. The sign shows a dragon that is fighting a tiger and under the picture there were word that said' War for peace is like sex for virginaty' his pants are black with a pouch on them that hold s his ninja tools. Darkarro also carries a sword on his back because he fights with it more than kunias.He also wears the green vest of a Leaf Jounin. His head band is on his shoulder. His skin is a light bronze color. His height is about 6'3. His right arm is made of metal.

Personality: Darkarro is a fun a guy loves to serve the kage os his vilage. He loves to walk around the land of fire and look at the sencery. He loves wolves and birds. Wolves because they hunt only when they need to. Birds because they can fly around in the shies when ever they choose. Darkarro dislikes the akatsuki and any other criminal that has betrayed their village. Darkarro loves swords and uses his custom sword he has made. Darkarro would rarly use any wepon like an Arrow (Even though he was named after a special one) or kunai. Darkarro enjoys looking at the Academy and thinking Man i was once just like them. He also enjoys all the genin that that take all missions ,even E rank, so seriously. There are two ways to make darkarro angery. One is to betray your village. The second is killing someone with out any reason.

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Special Characteristics:Darkarro has a demon that looks like the Reaper. (behind Avatar) This demon protects him from death kind of.

Special Effects: You see when he gets very angry or think he's going to die his demon (or RIP) Will come to his aid. His demon's personality is mystious even darkarro doesn't alot about him, but he intends to find out about his demon one way or an other. When darkarro needs help the demon will take over his body and fight for him. The one change to drakarro's body is that his eyes turned red.

Elements: Suiton and Raiton
Skills Specialties: Ninjustu and weapons

Jutsus

Name: Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost:90
Element: Water
Description Description: Suiton • Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Kisame will expel water from his gullet. This will then expand into a large volume of water. Being from the Water Country, Kisame is at home with this type of jutsu. He can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
B
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost: 85
Description Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Summoning Justu
C
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost:50
Decription A powerful jutsu, Summoning Justu allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Darkarro can summon snakes.

Water Prison Technique
C
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost:55
Water Prison Technique is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Whip of Water
C
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost: 55
Makes a whip using water, can be used like a regular whip. The water whip can also be used to tie up an enemy so that he or she couldn't escape. Another advantage is that the lighting element could be use to super charge this thing.

Tornado of Water
A
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost: 150
Using water he could make a tornado around him. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism.The Tornado of water can not only protect and attack for him but while I'm in it alomst nothing could break through it. And trying to attack him would be point less.

Violent Water Wave
B
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost: 100
After forming the needed handseals, I will expel a strong jet of water at my opponent. THis move was made by the Second hokage against enemies. I took this justu a little farther than normal I can now make the water go over 90 miles an hour.

Water Encampment Wall
A
ninjustu
water
Chakra Cost:150
he will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from my mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack. This justu is also hard because he needs to create my one water out of his body to form a sheild.

Water Dragon
B
Ninjustu
Water
Chakra Cost:115
Darkarro does a long string of hand seals which then cause a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike my target. THis move is hard because the long string of handsigns. he would normally wouldn't use this justu in most battles.

Multiple Shadow Clone
A
Ninjustu
none
Chakra Cost: 180
THis is an advance verson of shadow clone justu can make up to 300 clones. Plus they can do all the justus he Could do. THis justu is the final form of the shadow clone justu. Of coruse even for an Uchiha finding the real one of me would be pretty hard.

History and RP Sample
History:
Academy Student Arc
When Darkarro first started his ninja training nobody liked him. So he trained alone for a long time. Then when he had made a friend who was Chunnin named Ave. Ave trained Darkarro in the way of the Water justus. Darkarro became Ave best friend and vice versa. Ave then Took Darkarro to the sand where they were attacked by other chunnin. Ave wiped them ot without much effort. Thats when it happened. Darkarro was so scared that he accidentaly his demon took over his body. It sensed Darkarro's fear and killed Ave. Darkarro was sad and even more scared then normal. The demon told Darkarro in his mind. "I am your guardian. I will always protect even if you don't know it." Darkarro walked over to Ave's dead body and found a scroll that showed him that Ave was going to kill him for his power. What power could I possibly have. He thank the demon for saving but the demon wasn't in his head anymore.

Genin Arc
When Darkarro graduated from the academy his began training even harder. He journied to the demon country to find a summoning. He cam across a cave with a gaurdain bear in front of it. Darkarro Charged the bear and fought it. It was a gruesome fight and Darkarro almost won. But the bear tore off his right arm. He screamed in pain. then a farmilar feeling happened, Darkarro blacked out, and the bear died. Darkarro looked puzzled then heard this voice."Its time I told you Darkarro who I am and Why do I protect you from death. It started when your father fought me to save your mother. You see your mother died and he wanted to bring her back but... I couldn't He had to die so he fought me. He was powerful but I ended up killing him. I did fell giulty that he just wanted her to raise you because he was very sick. So I said that I would protect you from death the best I could." Darkarro looked stunned. Then The demon Said" By the way my name is RIP. and your father left this for you. Darkarro looked at where his arm was and a new metal arm was there. Darkarro asked "Where did this come from."

Chunnin Arc
After the Chunnin Exams Darkarro was promoted to chunnin. He set off to start Taijustu training. He hoped that his demon would help him. "I am not your little helper boy. I am just with to protect you from death. And I can't leave you alone for five minutes or you might get your other arm blown, tore, or eaten off." RIP Semmed angery with Darkarro. Even though Dakarro never understood why. As Darkarro tried to learn Taijustu he wondered how his metal arm would effect his Martail atrs. The Arm it self was about 75 pounds which would effect his speed but his power and defense would increase. As he studied Taijustu he learned that there was a book with the origin from every Demon. So he went to get the book and looked up RIP. He found out that RIP had meant something. Which was pretty stupid of himt o not to noitce. It had Meant Rest in Peace. Which meant RIP was.....The Reaper of death.

Jounin Arc
When Darkarro became a jounin he began to train more. Hw hasn't been a jounin for long but he hopes to an Anbu someday.

Rp Sample: Lighting struck the ground as there was blood dripping down the face of Darkarro.Another bolt went off as he was the target for his opponent had the ability to control it.He was able to avoid it for it was a shadow clone.Darkarro appeared under opponent and sliced his leg off with his black sword. His oppenent sreamed in pain as his oppents allies had came. ''Oh no'' he thought ''now i'm dead can't fight them all'' but he didn't have too. THe Anbu from the leaf village came. His opponent fell over and so did Darkarro.Blood was now all he could see as some anbu came to take the rest off the ninja out. As the anbu took out the rest of the ninja Darkarro Looked at his enemy which he thought was dead but was loaded with paper bombs and then Darkarro yelled at the Anbu "Get out of here now!!!!" Darkarro jumped and through a Kunai through the guys head he was dead. But thje bombs still went off there was a huge explosion. Darkarro looked around at the anbu there were all injured. but the good news was the Akatsuki had just lost a member.[i]

Last edited by Darkarro on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://trueninja.forumotion.net/
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Left_bar_bleue425/450Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:11 am

1.) Your personality and looks are a little short for the description of a Jounin.

2.) Change your Elements to Suiton [Water] and Raiton [Lightning].

3.) You refer to your Character in first-person a lot in your Character's profile. Most people use third-person as you did in your Character's History. Please, stay consistant.

4.) Having a Demon is cool and all, but you failed to talk about its power and such. This is important. You need to be as descriptive on your Character's Demon as you were wtih your Character.

5.) Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
-This is of the Doton [Earth] Element, which your Character does not have. Get rid of it.

6.) I was lost and confused many times throughout your profile. Your Grammar was making it happen. I understand your History now, but it would be helpful when others look at it if you modify your History with appropriate Grammar. This is for the other Users, not just me.

Quote :
loaded with paper bombs and then Darkarro yelled at the Anbu "Get out of here now!!!!" Darkarro jumped and through a Kunai through the guys head he was dead. The Akatsuki had just lost a member.
7.) You never said anything about the explosion. Even if you killed the person, the bombs still go off. >>
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 pm

i got it fixed
Back to top Go down
Xiahiw
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Your demon cannot leave your body. It can only possess the body.
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Xiahiw
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Remove temple of Nirvana, your not proficient with Genjutsu, and having 1 A rank randomly out there doesn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:01 pm

done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 pm

A few things you need to edit

~ Does your clan have a Kekei Genkai?
~ Dead Soul Technique and Poison Mist are pretty much medical techniques and because you dont have medical as a main or sub take them off
~ Tell us what you summon
~ Tell us what your demon can do
~ There is nothing in your history about you becoming jounin so add something about that or change your rank
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:30 am

done and no my clan daoen't have a Kekei Genkai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 6:03 pm

There are 2 things u need to edit before I intitial approve it:

~Todd (Xiahiw) already said the demon cant leave the body and summoning it is the same thing as leaving the body so you cant summon it.
~
Darkarro wrote:
Violent Water Wave
B
Ninjustu
Water
Cp Cost: [This will be filled in by a mod.]
Chakra Cost: [This will be filled in by a mod.]
After forming the needed handseals, I will expel a strong jet of water at my opponent. THis move was made by the Second hokage against enemies. I took this justu a little farther than normal I can now make the water go over 200 miles an hour.
take off the 200 miles a hour or change it so it isnt as fast (below 100 mph)

Other than taht it looks good
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:41 am

done
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Left_bar_bleue425/450Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 pm

I still don't get how your Demon is outside your body.... >>
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 pm

I fixed the history DCP
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:25 pm

It looks good now in my opinion. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xiahiw
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:32 am

Yep. approveded if no other disagreements.
Back to top Go down
Lark
Jounin
Jounin
Lark

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Left_bar_bleue0/0Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:49 am

Looked it over i got nothing wrong with it so i would have to go

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:08 am

So now i wait for a admin right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:04 am

1.take out Cp cost, it does not exist here anymore.

2.You need to fill in chakra cost please follow this template

E: 5-19
D: 20-39
C: 40-59
B: 60-119
A: 120-199
S: 200+
Back to top Go down
Darkarro
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
Darkarro

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Fixed up for ya babe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

ok You Are now approved, And BTW I am no babe, I just play one on here... babe XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA   Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkarro's app {APPROVED]AA
Page 1 of 1