Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Takeshi walked through the forest of Konohagakure. He had been back in the village for a good while and hadn't been able to find anyone from his past life. Where had they all gone, he hadn't had any luck finding Shinju at all, she was one of his hopes to get back to living with a family. He didn't want to give up hope on that yet, no. Not yet, oh it was going well at all. The place of his old home, it was different. Konoha was different, he had mapped out the city in his mind again but still didn't know where to go. Where was he going to go spiritually for a home. He had been living off of money he got from Kisa four years ago... and that fours years ago... he was left alone and with nothing. He was locked in time or something for that damned Hirako, he was only used. Kisa said he would keep him safe, he was a tool to get to the Puppeteer.

Thinking about all of this again had left him down. He went into his backpack and pulled out the book that Kisa first gave him. A book of the Land of Whirlpool. What was he going to do with this, it was his only rememberance of the first true day he was being dragged around by Kisa. Though he could remember what happened quite well. He put the book away and remembered he only had a few hundred yen left in his bag. That wasn't going to last him another two days in the village, he was unable to find Shinju, Ayaka and Kimiku, unable to find his brother, or even Kisa. He was sure Hirako was dead though so there was no turning to him.

He sat down in the woods and sighed trying to think of a plan. He leaned against a tree and pulled his legs up to his chest and hugged them. With his backpack by his side, it was his only companion. At least when Hirako was in his mind he had some company when he needed it. He almost missed the crecking of wood, almost.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Left_bar_bleue200/200Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Katsuya jumped from branch to branch, injoying the sun. When her hand slipped she fell on her stomach. "owch.." As she looked up there was a boy sitting against a tree ahead of her. Katsuya got up and got a little closer to the boy. Katsuya sat down and left space between them not trying to seem to inviting. " Are you lost?" she put on a concerned face when talking to the boy, who looked alone. She felt sorry for him. If he was truly alone, she wanted to help.

[ooc: sorreh if i didnt post that long, i will next post un ^^]
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Left_bar_bleue1400/1400Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1400)

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Takeshi seemed to rest his head on his knees when he shifted his hands up to the top of his knees. He then noticed some girl fell from the tree in front of him. He looked up with a curious look. He bllinked once when she came over to him and sat down near him and asked if he was lost. He opened his mouth to speak but was unsure to say yes or no. She seemed like she wanted to help so why not tell her a little bit. Not like anything bad could happen though. Still, seemed odd for a random person to ask if he was lost.

"Well, I wouldn't say lost. Just don't have a place to go..." He said honestly thinking about it. He was never lost, just aimless. He frowned slightly thinking about. It, though tried to cheer up when he remembered that he was sitting next to someone that was trying to be nice to him.

OOC: It's ok, don't plan on making the best posts myself. >.o Haven't used Takeshi in a while.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Left_bar_bleue200/200Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:22 am

Katsuya cocked her head to his words. I geuss he is alone, I take it. Having no one to go to, just walking the road of life. She had seen his slight frown and tried to be sympathetic about it. Katsuya didn't like seeing people upset. "Oh i almost forgot, I'm Katsuya nice to meet you." If she were 'over-happy' about it, it wouldnt look right for their current situation. If i asked him if he wanted to come to my place, That would seem a bit odd sense we had just met. Maybe i should try, not now but later. She was thinking harder about this than normal.
She didnt know why either, Maybe she wanted to be careful with her actions and words to him. It all still leads to the same question though, Why? She shook her head slightly as if to stop her thoughts in their own tracks. Katsuya smiled at the boy, understanding if he wanted to be left alone or wasn't in the mood to talk to her. After all she was a complete stranger to him.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:40 am

Takeshi blinked when the girl seemed to focus on something else in her mind than everything around. Though she did introduce herself. "Well, I suppose it's nice to meet you as well, Katsuya. I'm Takeshi." He said trying to put on a smile to show that it wasn't the biggest deal to him. It had been a few years, two or so to him, four in total. He could deal with being lost for a little while longer, despite having no money.

"Umm, you don't have to worry about me if you're thinking about it..." He said hoping that she wouldn't worry and if she did he might just be a burden to her.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Katsuya had a grin. " Takeshi is a good name, nice to meet you to." Katsuya felt like giving him a big hug for being to adorable, but restrant herself from doing so. " Hey how about we play a game!" A little hyper by the thought she jolted up and grabbed his hand, pulling him along intell she found a spot were bunnies normally gather. Katsuya saw a bunny wiggling its nose and eating a flower.

"Ok who ever can catch the most bunnies win. These bunnies are super nice and they always play with me. All of them love attention." Katsuya smiled and wondered if he would play with her. "do you want to play it?"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Katsuya had a grin. " Takeshi is a good name, nice to meet you to." Katsuya felt like giving him a big hug for being to adorable, but restrant herself from doing so. " Hey how about we play a game!" A little hyper by the thought she jolted up and grabbed his hand, pulling him along intell she found a spot were bunnies normally gather. Katsuya saw a bunny wiggling its nose and eating a flower.

"Ok who ever can catch the most bunnies win. These bunnies are super nice and they always play with me. All of them love attention." Katsuya smiled and wondered if he would play with her. "do you want to play it?"
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Takeshi grinned happily, then Katsuya yelled out about playing a game, before he could even agree to it, which he would've, she got up and dragged him to somewhere. Once they got there he only looked around, there were a few young rabbits around.

He wasn't sure if he should, he didn't like to catch animals very much but if the girl wanted to he would go along with it. "Alright, tell me when to start." He said not wanting to jump withtout telling her, he would try and have fun at least. He probably would too.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Katsuya giggled and looked at him. "think of it as a bet. the person who loses has to do wht ever the winner says." she put her hand out. "shake on it?" She smirked to her statement.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Takeshi blinked in confusion at the bet. Well, what if he won? He wasn't really going to boss her around at all. What if he lost? Well, then he was doing anything this girl wanted. He didn't know what she would tell him to do. He shook her hand instictively before he had time to think about it. Well, that was stupid of him. Oh well, he'll just hope he didn't lose.

"Ok. Let's start then." He said moving forward slightly gesturing for them to start. How hard would it be to catch a bunch of bunnies?
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:14 pm

Katsuya said go and lunged toward a group of bunnies. The bunnies sniffed her hand and smelled of veggies and flowers. Soon most of the small bunnies gathered around her and sniffed her with there small pink noses. She looked over at Takeshi and blinked at him surprised.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Takeshi watched as soon all of the bunnies around just went to Katsuya. He had only been able to catch one at the time that five had quickly surrounded her. More were coming. The bunny in his hands quickly jumped out and ran towards Katsuya. He went towards them and they seemed to move towards Katsuya more. "...I think I have to do everything you say..." He said sounding disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Katsuya looked at him with some guilt. She got up and put the bunny he had back in his hands. " Its alright u dont have to..it was fun enough just to play with you and to meet you aswell." Katsuya said in a warm tone and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Takeshi just walked over to her and smiled. He shook on it and going by that she said it didn't matter so she wouldn't really be controling, would he? "Ah. I promised. I'll do what you want, Katsuya-Chan." He said with a smile. He just hoped she wouldn't be some nutcase.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 pm

"ok then." katsuya snickered. "ur going to be my pet.." Katsuya smiled and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Takeshi blinked confused when she said he was going to be her pet. Well, that could probably get worse. He was hugged, he just hugged back trying to not seem rude. "I'm your pet? You won't make me wear a collar and leash, will you?" He asked sounding cautious.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"sure if u want. We can go pick out a collar and leash of ur chose." Katsuya grinned at her reply to him.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Takeshi just stopped. "But I don't want one... bah. I don't have a choice, do I?" He asked. almost halfsure he knew the answer. He just walked back to down expecting her to follow or lead the way. He almost expected her to keep him in a cage when he was brought to her house... as a pet.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 pm

"you dont have to wear one..." Katsuya stood in her place sounding a bit saddened that she made it sound that way.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Takeshi kept walking and only looked over at his shoulder at her. She owned him... he had to remember that. He waved for her to keep up. "Do you want me to? It's your choice Katsuya-Chan. I'll just live and adapt to being your... pet... I suppose." He said in a serious tone, yet it wasn't unhappy. He wasn't going to like it, but he was going to make his owner happy. He was stuck with her and didn't want to see her sad.

"Also, if you don't hurry up your pet might run away now." He said jokingly waiting for her to catch up to him again. She was older than him too... taller slightly. So, he was this girl's pet for how long? He might as well ask in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Katsuya giggled and ran up to him. She put an arm around him playfully and walked with him. "if i do make you wear a collar i'll make it a good one..not some crummy one, k?" She smirked at him and messed up his hair taking off in a jog. "come on my house is close by!"
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Takeshi jumped when she put her arm around him. It only lasted a moment but he fell forward just from the surprise. He wasn't very fond of being touched, hugs were fine but most things just shooked him from his memories. A few things he wanted to forget but couldn't.

He fell onto the ground the moment she ruffled his hair and ran off. He shrunk out of instinct using his technique and just sat there as the world got larger and Katsuya ran off. The grass was taller than him, just barely while he was sitting down. He looked up, he tried to turn back but the shock on his chakra system stopped it from working. Not the first time it happened but it would take a halfhour to turn back to normal, maybe less or more.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 pm

Katsuya stopped in a instint when she heard him fall down. "Takeshi!" she ran back to where they were. "wh-what where is he.." She looked at the ground and found him. She gently placed her hand down in front of him. A bit shocked but was as calm as posible.
Back to top Go down
Hriky

Hriky

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Takeshi just hoped she didn't step on him when she was looking for him. He found him and just lowered her hand to in front of him. He stepped onto her hand and clung to one of her fingers just so she wouldn't drop him by accident. He would let do if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Katsuya lifted her hand and held him close and placed her other hand to the egde of the other. To act like a barrier from the wind. Katsuya didnt ask, and let him hold onto her finger. She mumbled to him in a soft voice "its ok i will walk slowly and keep u close.." Katsuya stood up and brought her hands to her chest, holding him close to her. She walked at a slow pace and looked down at him as she walked to make sure he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)   Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Aquentince un (Private!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next