Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
demonic reunion [private] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
demonic reunion [private] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
demonic reunion [private] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
demonic reunion [private] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
demonic reunion [private] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
demonic reunion [private] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

demonic reunion [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
demonic reunion [private] Left_bar_bleue1150/1150demonic reunion [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

demonic reunion [private] Empty
PostSubject: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:28 am

twas dawn and the sparkling daze of sky blue assailed the air. birds chirping and morning dew gleaming in the humid army of trees. creation was wearing a mixture of leather and spandex designed for minimal air resistance that was pitch-black as for stealth for night flights. sitting down and leaning his back and head on a smooth young oak tree where his white hair flowed over his face.he could sense a presence.
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
demonic reunion [private] Left_bar_bleue1150/1150demonic reunion [private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:17 am

Rin walked out of the shadows in her human form. "Well, look at who it is," she said darkly as she began walking closer to Creation. "Glad to see a familiar face around here, lately nobody has been around," she said, the darkness in her voice was enough to send shivers down even the strongest opponet's spine.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:34 am

creation looked up at for whom he remembered as rin well well, long time no see, it's been too long he grinned saying so, he had grown used to such forboding tones. he does summon demons and IS half-inccubi anyways how've you been
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:41 am

she cloed her eyes and kept silent for a moment. "I'm doing pretty good, despite getting ready to ba charged with attacking the hokage," she said as she smiled a evil grin. this grin was twisted, as if something inside rin had finally snapped. Rin didn't seem to be Rin anymore, she was way too demonic, as if she wasn't human at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:54 am

creation sighed now why in the earth did you do that? losing self-control? he mused. such things reminded him of how hana used to act. then again her condition was worse when it came to trauma so did it merely take longer?
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptySun May 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Rin looked away, not out of shame, but out of annoyance. She hated the fact that everybody could predict her so well. "I lost my sanity, no my self- control Creation," she said emotionlessly. When she looked back, her eyes were no longer a bright, and beautiful deep blue, but dark, almost black. Rin was not only losing her sanity, but she was losing her humanity. She was becoming nothing more than a beast. "How long has it been since you've been away Creation?" she asked her dark eyes empty, and her voice tainted with evil.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:15 pm

it had been a while. too long since he had thought of konoha. all the people he had left without a word... sigh, I'd say about a year. if it werent for personal matters I would have returned long ago he stared at the ground as memories of hana's pain flooded in temporarily out of reality
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:31 pm

She closed her eyes and turned ehr back on Creation. "Personal reasons....there is no longer a personal reason for me...there is hardly any reason at all for me to even exsist," she said, her voice dark, and low. She opened her eyes and looked up to the sky. "Even though I'm no longer a caged bird, I still do not sing..." she said, a small quote referring to the old saying that a caged bird will not sing because it is too sad to do so.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:49 pm

heh creation had heard so many times that from so many people. depression? demonic nature?! in the end all it came down to was how strong is your will to fight reality it seems im the only one who's not tortured by this blessing of sin
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Rin growled a low wolf- ish growl. This irritated her...a friend was cursed with the same curse that she was, and he only used it to his advantage. Rin had been cursed from the age of 4 with this sinful power, the power that was slowly taking away her ability to live. "You're right, you are the only one who loves this sinful power, I've spent most of my life trying to fight it, trying to become the human that I hardly ever was..." she said, her voice trailing off, almost as if she didn't want to finish her statement. "...Until now. I know that I'll never become the same person that I used to be, and that I'll most likely never feel real emotions...only hate, anger, and, the ever stronger, bloodlust. So I've began to accept my form for what it is...however, I still know that I've done wrong, and those feelings of pain and sadness will never go away." "That is why I left the Leaf Village for good, and as a criminal...so that I could live my life the way it should be lived, as that of a murder," she finished and placed her left hand onto her right shoulder. Her clan tattoo was on that shoulder.

Rin had went thorugh the agonizing pain of getting that clan tattoo at the age of three. The year before she was to be offered up to the demon as a vessile. While she spent her life locked inside the small, dark cage, her brother, Ookami, had been offered up in her place, and only half of the demon's power was sealed away inside of his body. That was when Ookami had ran away from the village with his father. A year later, Rin was offered up to the demon, and its power was sealed inside of her. A week later, Rin lost control and wiped out her clan and all but one member of another clan. Rin truely was a murderer
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 pm

well in a way I did embrace my nature, but an inccubi's urges are more childish, which what lust really is. I was lucky enough to able to compromise then again I was half-demon from birth it was a haunting thing to think of how easily he could've become a rapist. it doesnt matter in the end he'll just have to learn to live with half-way
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm

Rin laughed slightly. "Lust...one of the most deadly of all sins in the world, and yet we all feel it, in one way or the other...or even both," she said, her body shook slightly and blood ran down her arm. Rin had dug her claws into her flesh once again, this time, it was so deep that the scar would, in fact, remian. She smiled her twisted smile and turned around to face Creation. She closed her eyes and felt the warm sensation of blood running down her arm to her hand and dirpping off. When she opened her eyes once again, her eyes were of different colors. One red, and the other blue.

Rin looked down to the blood running down her arm and smiled even wider. She was so twisted that she culd never get enough of the beautiful crimson color. She moved her left hand to her mouth and licked the blood away. "I wonder...how far could I push you Creation?" she asked tauntingly. Rin was having her own form of fun, and it would drive Creation crazy.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 pm

creation groaned from the smell of her blood it was so tantalizing. not sure what she meant more out of distraction then logic what do you mean? his wings flapped reflexively to help blow the scent away
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Rin smirked and licked her lips. "You know exactly what i mean, my dear Creation," she said and placed a bloody finger on his nose. This game was just too easy for Rin. "If you're in so much control, then tell me, why are you trying to blow the wonderful scent away?" she asked mockingly. "Tell me, is the smell of my blood really that...arrousing?" she asked this question with a flirty tone hidden in her voice.

Rin was more than half demon, she was a female half demon, and attracting males was all too easy for her.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:12 pm

he could feel his body nagging himhumans are sexual too you know creation exasperated as he pushed back against the tree behind him he was laying againsthis eyes wide open. it was obvious she was either driving him crazy or seizing an opportunity to have fun. probobly the first but knowing that wasn't going to keep his body under control. dam demon hormones
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Rin, loving to push the sutiuation to extremes, reached her hand to the top button on her shirt. "Are you strong enough to go through my form of torture, or will you cave in I wonder?" she asked as she unbuttoned the first button on her shirt and dug her b=claws into her neck, making sure that blood was flowing, but the jugular wasn't hit. Rin didn't need to look at her body to hit certain points, the demonic knowledge helped keep her from killing herself. Not to mention that she was smart enough to know how close she was the the fatal spot.

She walked closer and squated down on the ground next to Creation. It wasn't going to take much longer before he cracked under pressure and Rin would be satisfied...it never did take long for things to get out of control around Rin.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 pm

torture is a good word he said uneasily feeling extremly tense and conflicted as his fingers dug through the soil unable to keep his eyes off. how could he? his body was starting to ache it felt like he was an addict going through withdrawl
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Rin crawled closer to creation, unafraid of what he would do. She smirked and stopped, sitting back on her knees. "You are doing alot better than I expected you would for a male," she said and unbuttoned another button on her shirt. By this time, the blood was running down her neck and soaking her shirt. Rin didn't have to worry about bleeding to death, she had an amazing recovery time, but supressed her ability to heal herself. She wanted to be sure that the wounds wouldn't heal themselves.

After unbuttoning another button on her shirt, Rin moved her claws to her black jeans and began to rip them at the thigh. "You may be doing well, but you won't last very much longer...noone ever does," she said and finished ripping the leg of her jeans until it was almost shreds.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 pm

creation was practically drooling, he was losing control as his head felt hot. breathing through his mouth he couldnt really talk about anymore. she was being far to sexy right now as he could feel himself harden. he knew one more push and he'd lose control.
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

She licked her lips and watched as Creation struggled and failed to speak. Rin was ready for anything and she would keep pushing until it reached that certain point. Rin said nothing, and smiled as she unbuttoned two more buttons, fully exposing her black bra and fair skin. Rin knew that nobody was watching, and used it for her advantage. They were in the forest, deep in the forest by this time, so if someone was to walk by they wouldn't see, only possibly hear, but that didn't matter to Rin.

Her body was obviously cool in comparison to Creation's and it made Rin try even harder. Rin topped it all off by ripping the other leg of her jeans to shreds as well. Creation was done for, and it would soon begin.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm

creation couldnt take it anymore after a long sigh he threw himself at rin kissing her neck and licking the blood off it. it made him feel great and he wanted more. he really wasnt thinking properly anymore.
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Rin didn't care about what Creation did. Rin was willing to let him do as he pleased, even though she had a dominate nature, she didn't feel like trying to assert herself, she only felt like being pleased. She managed to keep from moaning, which was a very good thing, it would have been horrible if she had let Creation know right off. She smiled and breathed slowly. Creation's body was hot, and it felt good against her cool, pale skin.

She blushed momentarily, almost as if she was a shy young girl who was doing this for the very first time. Rin wasn't shy, and she wasn't a little girl, she was a full grown, out spoken woman. She knew what she wanted and was willign to take it any way possible.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:24 pm

creation had declothed himself and rin ontop of her creation was grabbing her pillows he had pretty much gave in to addiction as his body was stained with her blood on his body
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Rin smiled and allowed Creation to do what he wanted. She wasn't used to being unclothed in the forest, it had only happened once before. This wasn't the best thing to be doing, but Rin was too far into the situation to stop him now. Creation wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied, and that might take a while. Before Rin knew what she was doing, she licked the blood that was staining his body away from his shoulder and closed her eyes. Rin was savroing this moment for all that it was worth.

Sudden guilt struck her as she lay on the ground with Creation ontop of her. Ookami had told her not to do anything that could attract attention to herself, and yet here she was with a man in the middle of the forest. What had she done? She allowed herself to fall so low and lay on her back for a man in the middle of a forest just so she could be satisfied... she was horrible. She was suddenly ashamed of herself, but she had noone else to blame.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:23 pm

creation didnt know how long they were at it or how many times he released in her or where. he could hardly even remember it when he woke up the next morning with rin in his arms fine I admit it I suck at resisting being seduced he sighed tired but feeling happily depleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

demonic reunion [private]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next