Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Left_bar_bleue1850/1850King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Light

King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty
PostSubject: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

A noise arose from the countrysdie. Slowly, deliberately, it built from a tap, tap to a pounding cadence. It descended upon a small outlaying village near Konaha, where darkness had clamed the clamor of the latter-days toil. It was well past Midnight and the small village was slumbering when the churning hoofbeats met the cold cobblestone. The sharp torque of each tread upon the stones ricocheted off the surrouding walls. A lone dog howled at the clatter but did not give chase, instead cowered as the smell of Blood and fear sweeped into the night air. The mist from a night fog drifted in and out of each corridor, momentarily obscuring the view. Still the rider proceeded without hesitation.
A few Residents stirred, lit their candles, and peered out of windows trying to catch a glimpse of who was atop the racing mount. All they could see was the form of a Man urging his Large horse onward. Above the echo of the hoofbeats, those spying out the nameless rider heard the snorts from the horse's flared nostrils. The pair dashed through town in a few Minutes, and the sleepy citizens blew out their candles and went back to bed. As the bright Moon peaked from out of the fog, the only things that could be heard were the ever echoing hoofbeats, and a Wolf's call.

Last edited by Torigoma on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shinehq.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 am

Mitsu wandered the forests outside of his village, something he should probably not do as hokage but those who elected him knew he would not stay in the confines of the village always. he had always been one to wander about the countries and villages, he was accepted everywhere, but since his promotion he doubted he would be welcome in any of the other major villages unless requested for medical work. . he looked to the sky as the clouds rolled bye through the starry sky. another wolf had entered the area, he felt it as a distant measure to him, one very confined in the back of his mind but constantly aware of this 6th sense he held. it was not uncommon for wolves he did not know to come into his range of sensing so he thought nothing of it and continued his wandering golden eyes constantly peering at the night sky attempting to relax, he had done away with the taint so it no longer plagued him but the damage that had been done was not yet cured. lews therin still scratched away at his soul with a constant vigil only a dead man could have.

a demon tearing at the very confines of his mind always present always thirsting for the blood of the innocent, always looking to control his body and use it as his own. Mitsu smiled despite himself as he thought soon I shall be done with you you cursed fool... I shall be plagued by your accursed voice no longer and my body shall be my own to seek peace and refuge within, and you shall be lost forever in the eternal sway of time to do as you will in your eternal peace, and you may settle whatever score you have with me when I join you among the dead Mitsu grinned and brought his eyes down to the forest in front of him

quickly the scent of blood rose in his nostrils and the hair on the back of his neck stood with an eerie feeling that was quite built into his body and life. he paid the uneasy wrenching of his stomach no mind as he continued to the source of this foul scent and found a man upon a horse as a wolfs call lit into the night. He planted himself suddenly in front of the mans horse about 20 feet ahead ready to stop its gallop if the rider was not wise enough to. he planted his feet wide and readied his hands to stop the large beast and catch the rider
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Left_bar_bleue1850/1850King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1850/1850)

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:37 am

The man raced onward through the dark forest, the eyes of his pursuers sending waves of cold down his spine, his own eyes mad with fear. He knew that if he stopped, they would be on him in a instance, all he could do now was run. When the man jumped in front of his horse, he almost had a heart attack, thinking that the beasts had somehow circled around him. As his horse reared to a stop, panting from both fear and exhaustion, the rider glared at the Man and yelled "Move you Bloody Fool!!!, they'll be here soon, If you don't move, I'll have to ru...". With a grunt and a scream, the riders words were cut off, as a large shadow descended on him from the nearby thicket, it's image blurred by the darkness. With a bloodcurdling scream, the rider was thrown from the horses back and into the thick bushes of the roadside, the beast close behind. The rider's screams lasted only for a second, till a sickning crack! ended them. As the sent of the riders blood flooded the air, the horse reared in terror and dashed past the man in the road. A few seconds pasted in silence, then the bushes rustled, and a large wolf, easily three times the size of a normal woodland wolf, a deep gray in color, so as it could easly blend in with the night, but still be seen if one looked, emerged from the roadside, fresh blood still dripping from fangs and claws. As it walk to the middle of the Road, it shook itself as if it had just came from the water, spraying blood around the area. Then with golden eyes, it look towards the man that had stopped it's pray, and if a beast could smile, it gave a dark grin, as if to say thanks. Suddenly it gave a sharp bark, and from the shadows emerged over a dozen similarly sized Wolves, from the pitchest black, to the purest of white. At once they sprang into action, Several begain to dig a large hole, as others begain to drag the body of the man towards the hole, and other still wiped away the horses hoofprints with thier paws, and covered bloodstains with dirt. When they had finished, there was not a spot of evidence of what had accured there that night, only a freshly dug grave, nearly invisable on the roadside, and a few broken branchs. When there job was done, the Wolves walked back into the shadows as silently as they came, leaving not even footprints to show were they had gone, Only the wolf that had killed the rider remained, it still had somthing to cleanup. The Wolf walked towards the Man, that same grin, if a wolf could grin, plastered on it's face. Suddenly, from behind the man, a arrow of light shot forward, striking the ground in front of the wolf. With a snarl, the wolf jumped back just in time to avoid it, but was struck in the shoulder by a second arrow as it landed several feet away. With a yelp, the beast collapsed and fell to the ground, struggling to stand again, looking past the man to were the arrows had come form with murder in it's eyes. Suddenly, it lefted it's ears, and looked back towards were the other Wolves had headed, then as if answering a call, head towards the shadows, giving one last look at the man before dissapearing in the darkness. From behind the Man in the road, a loan man in a long white coat walked out from the shadows.

Last edited by Torigoma on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Left_bar_bleue1700/1700King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 pm

"Torigoma... you do not know my abilities do you..." Mitsu smiled "we follow without trail to guide us but direction as easy as looking at a map with their trail drawn, that wolf was different from others, but still a wolf." Mitsu looked back up to the sky the clouds now forming over to create a foreboding pressense of rain as he wove wind and water above the area in vast quantities through saidin "I always love a hunt in the rain.... keep up with me and we will find out what is behind these strange wolves" he offered a silent prayer to the fallen man we will find the reason behind your death... and make sure it doesnt happen again

he bound into the trees in the direction the wolfs had gone, not how they appeared to go and turned back "I am as much a wolf as they are.... and all wolves share a link, I can sense their pressense, and a pack should not be here so close to my own where it is known we preside" he reared his head back as a long howl erupted from him which was followed quickly by the appearance of two snow white wolves roughly the same size as the unknown "meet my parents torigoma, they shall accompany us on this hunt"
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Torigoma nodded at Mitus as he stepped out of the shadows. He was not surprised as Mitsu's abilitys, they were as sharp as any he had known before, so when he gave the Order to follow, Torigoma did not hesitate. As they bounded off after the Pack, Torigoma listened intently to the plan, and nodded to the two large wolves that had joined them. When Mitsu had finished, Torigoma said in a dark tone "Do not underestimate these beasts my Friend, if my fears are correct, then we'll have more than the death of one man to worry about, for all that you hold dear, pray that I am wrong, or very soon this land will be washed clean in a deep, red tide". When Torigoma had first heard the call, his heart had nearly stopped, he could not remember ever feeling such terror in years, and it showed in his shaking body and racing mind. Praying a silent pray, Torigoma pressed on after Mitsu, giving only a slight glance at the round, bright moon before the Stormclouds hid it from view.

Last edited by Torigoma on Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm

"if you fear a taint from a man called the shinkokage... I'm am afraid your fears are probably correct, these wolves... feel different, most would cower from my link and come with respect, this showed an eagerness to stand in defiance before me and was actually ready to attack. if I am correct, this may also lead us to the man himself... at least if his agents like to report quickly on their kills" Mitsu smiled slightly, he awaited another encounter with this strange man of shadows, his first in tel'aran riod was quite interesting, and Mitsu knew much more from his trip and might be ready to stand on an equal footing with the man, and if nothing else still lews therin was there
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Torigoma's body begain to shake visibly now, every fiber of his being screamed out to run, flee before it was too late, but he knew he could not, to much road on this, far to much. Turning to Mitsu, Torigoma said in a shaking voice "I'm afraid it could be far worse than that my friend, God Help us all if it is ture, but.....", pausing to collect himself, Torigoma gave a sigh and uttered a single word that sent chills down his spine, "Werewolves". Torigoma gave a uneasy chuckle at his friend's confusion, "No friend, not the beasts of Legend, something far, far worse, the beast that spawned the Legend." Looking up into the now unseen moon, Torigoma begain the Story.

The land of Moonlight is a unforgiving land, barren and uncaring, were only the strongest of beings even care to call home, it is a land of beasts and blood, Death and Darkness. The Tribes that call that land home are constently warring over the little that is there, as well as attacking villages close to the border. Of the Creatures there, there was one that was fear above all else, who's Raw power, coupled with man's intellect, and a insatiable bloodlust would give rise to storys so horrifying that they would come to be know through the World. They were called 'Werewolves'. through the thousands of years of living in such a land, the Wolves that had wandered into the Land of Moonlight had become large and fierce, perfectly adapted to living in a land were power was every thing. Soon the Tribes that wandered the Land begain to call them Werewolves, King of Wolves. For years the Werewolves dominated the land, destorying anything that came into there path, till one man stepped forward, the Man that would become the first Hokukage. One after another, this single man tamed the Packs that roamed the land, and with their power, established the Village Hidden by the Moonlight.

With a shutter, Torigoma drew in a ragged breath, turning to Mitsu he said, "You have to understand Mitsu, when the Great Shinobi wars started, These were the main offensive force of the Land of Moonlight, Single packs decimated entire Shinobi Villages, thousands, THOUSANDS, of people died in single nights, all from a lone pack. My entire clan was nearly wiped out by them" Torigoma shuttered as memorys flooded back, the screams of Men, Women, and Childern as they were slaughtered, the feeling of being waste deep in a sea of blood, and the howls of the Wolve as they desended. "I belive you are right, very few in the world know of the Werewolf anylonger, if it truly is them, than only 'He' would dare to even approch them."

Last edited by Torigoma on Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Mitsu let a loud laugh erupt from his chest as he moved foreward "my kindred eh... I thought I would be the last known as a werewolf from legend" slowly his body began to morph in the shape of a half wolf and farther into resembling that of those that were seen, his golden yellow eyes shifted back to tori as he ran portraying a message of longing *then let us see who is to be more feared, myself or them... this shall be a glorious test indeed my friend, and a learning experience for me* Mitsu shot back into his normal form with a laugh that sounded amused

"the land of moonlight is our destination then... this shall be an interesting encounter... and do not be afraid... my people are akin to these werewolves... but very few were able to access their abilities... I am the last, and I am not filled with the insatiable bloodlust, although I have some... I can control it, else I would not be a healer... or the hokage... but I can make these beasts turn on the shinkokage and weaken him if the situation is right"
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:03 pm

"Let us hope you are right, for that matter let us hope the Shinkokage is truly controlling these beasts, if they are acting alone, then the situation is far worse than I thought. Words of advice my friend, Keep your mind focused on only finding these beasts, they've needed to keep themselfs hidden in order to survive in such a Land, not even your senses may be able to find them if you are not at 100%" They were slowly gaining ground on the nearby village that the Rider had passed through before his death at the hand of the Wolves, and even without Mitsu and his parents keen senses, he could smell the sharp tang of blood.

30 minutes later
They had searched through the houses one by one, and in each the scene was the same. In each house the inhabitants had been killed in their sleep, each without waking a single other person, and each in the same manner, a clean and surgically precise bite to the neck, severing the Spinal cord and puntureing the jugular artery, so that they slowing bleed out, but were unable to even move, or call for help. What suprised Torigoma most was that they had been able to kill a village of over two hundred in such a short enough time frame that they were still able to catch the Rider only minutes later, either the wolves were much faster than he thought, or their numbers were much great. He prayed to God it was the frist one. Leaning againt a nearby building, Torigoma emptied his Stomach while he waited for Mitsu. As he collected himself, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, he was being watched. With a Flick of his wrist, Torigoma sent a Kunai into the shadows from wich he senses the Presence, and heard the thud as it made contact with flesh, as from out of the Shadows fell the body of a Man. Torigoma eye's Suddenly went wide, as he realized he had seen this man before, he had been one of the men he had saw lieing in a pool of blood not five minutes before, in that very building. "Dang it! a trap" but before he could even turn, he felt the heavy impact of another body and he was thrown to the ground, and smelt the foul oder of the Wolves breath as it's jaws bit down on his head.

The Wolf had smelled four enter the village, one human, two Wolves, and that thing that his pack had met of the road, The Pack leader had known that they would follow, so he had left this grunt to deal with them. The Wolves had the smell of Alpha's about themm he could not take them out so easly, and the thing he would leave for the pack leader, he had taken a Intresest in it, but for now the Human came frist, then the Alpha's. The Wolf waited till the Human was alone, they were serching the Buildings now, looking for Survivors, they would find none, the pack had done their job well. When the Human left the Last building, the Wolf dragged out the body of one of the men, and placed on the outside, he did not know the human's power, he would have to take him by surprise. When the Human Through the sharp object that the body, the Wolf almost yelped in glee, his plan had worked. Before the Human could even move, the Wolf lept at him from behind, pinning him to the Ground, and with a qiuck spap, clammped down on the Human's head, cutting off blood flow and cracking the skull, causeing him to passout, He would not die, but he would be out for awhile, it was best to take back fresh meat. Suddenly, the Wolf reared up his head, somthing was coming.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 am

Mitsu stood readily behind the wolf "you think my senses are so weak as to not notice you" a kunai laid into the back of its neck in a part of its spine cutting off the electrical currents that allowed the brain to communicate with the body stopping it from movement "it seems yours are quite dull to not realize I was here as well... or perhaps you are just not in tune with the wolf links" a small grin crept along his face as he stepped closer removing torigoma from its mouth and placing a hand on his head healing his injury and restoring his consciousness

"you were smart to not go after the one who could sense you... but you wouldnt be much trouble for my parents anyway... they were chosen to raise me for a reason" Mitsu lifted the werewolf onto his back effortlessly "but for now... you shall come with us... there is much I wish to speak about... and I will cu off your link with the rest of your pack... which will make them think you are dead" Mitsu crushed the wolfs link quite easily with a bit of focus through his mind and removed the kunai keeping his chakra flowing into the beast to disrupt its nervous system
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 am

The Wolf yelped in pain as the Kunai moved deeper into his body, then as his body droped to the ground, the Wolf smiled. Suddenly, his body begain to convulse violently, as hair and skin begain to fall away, revealing the very man that no more than a few moments ago had been leaning up against the building, Torigoma's Kunai still firmly lodged in his chest. The Wolf was not stupid, he had seen how his pack leader reacted to the Thing, he would not stand a chance against it alone, but all he needed to do was stall for a little longer, and the Pack would be gone, and his mission would be finished, just a little longer, and the Sea of Red would rise another night. From the Shadows, the Wolf sent out three more Dead Soul Clones, wich charged the Thing, their eyes glowing a Golden red as they aimed for the throat.
Discription: Using this jutsu, a person can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more, allowing the user to control the corpse. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy. These corpses can be stored in summoning scrolls for carrying purposes. One of the 5 Jutsus taught to the Werewolfs by the Frist Hokukage, and the jutsu that gave rise to the legend of Werewolf turning into man.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Mitsu smiled, good a challenge for once he knew well the anatomy of wolves and especially their eyes. since being able to see so well in darkness and light a quick transition should temporarily blind them "wake up tori we got a bit of trouble" he said gently as he closed his eyes. a flash of light erupted from his waist as an unseen sword was suddenly drawn from it, using saidin he wove air and fire to create a flash of light that would follow the path of his blade as he made the clean strikes moving from one target to the next slicing easily through them and stepping through a gateway that would open suddenly behind his next target.

the sword crashed down as he plummeted through the gateway looking for the beasts legs in clean low slash as he knelt attempting to take all four at once carrying through with the attack regardless of contact to spin and stand easily again facing the werewolf
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:42 pm

The Wolf was surprised when the blade easly sliced through his clones, he could barely make out the sword's path in time to defend himself with Domu, and yelp in pain as the blade make contact, Domu saving his limbs, but the shear force of the impact breaking several bones in his side and legs. As the man stood, the Wolf backed away slowly as much as his shattered limbs could manage, growling deeply, but never taking his eyes off the Thing. Suddenly, the Wolf lefted up his ears, as a low howl echoed from far away. The Wolf knew little of the Human language, but he knew enough, creating a Link with the Thing, the wolf said in a low voice, "Dispair Human, the Blood Moon rises, and this land shall be our hunting ground, the waters will once again run red with your Blood. Good Bye Human". Suddenly, from the shadows, a Dead Soul clone sprang from hiding, but instead of attacking the Thing, the clone latched it's jaws onto the neck of the Wolf, and with a quick twist, broke it's neck. Before the link faded, the Wolf sent out on last message "You lose Human....again hehe". With that, the Wolfs eyes rolled to the back of it's head, and it fell to the ground, dead, the Clone slowly fading away soon after.
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user will harden his body using the Earth Element. This provides greater defense against attack and will also strengthen the users body to increase his striking ability. Like other Doton based jutsu, it is weak against Raiton attacks. One of the 5 Jutsus taught to the Werewolfs by the Frist Hokukage, and the jutsu that gave rise to the legend that Werewolfs can only be harmed by Silver (which is extremely conducive to the Raiton (Lightning) element).
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 pm

*you think I have lost... but I know where your pack is...* Mitsu confided easily as the wolf took its last breaths *I will find them by sun rise* Mitsu took the wolf slowly down back to tori "are you ready... we pick up the pace now... through another means of traveling.... we are taking gateways" Mitsu smiled and turned around as a flash of vertical light seemed to twist itself into existence revealing the last thing at the edge of sight close up "we will travel by this means... stick close behind me... and dont let the door close on you..." Mitsu bound through and waited for tori to follow

(_this way of traveling allows us to travel miles in a single step)
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Torigoma swam in a endless darkness, his mind hazy, and his body heavy, slowly the light begain to return, and the world came back into focus. When Torigoma came too, he was laying in a small pool of blood that had yet to even start to dry, his head pounding as if he had be hit by a mountain. As he tried to right himself, a wave of pain flashed through his head, and Arai's soft voice spoke "Tori-sama, do not try and push yourself, I was able to close the woundes and pervent any major swelling, but you skull has been fractured in several Places, it'll take a bit of time for me to fix them, and I am afraid there is going to be scaring". Torigoma could not help but beat himself over being ambushed by such a simple trick, it was a amateur's mistake, the sights he had seen in the Village had unnerved him and left him off guard, he would not let it happen again. When his sight returned, Torigoma saw Mitsu standing next to the body of the Wolf that had attacked him, one less to deal with later, that was good. When Mitsu Opened the Portal, Torigoma nodded and entered, they would have a long night ahead of them, a Long night indeed.

(OOC: Nice lol, kinda like Torigoma's Lightrider, so what is it? Extradimensional or Space/Time thingy?)
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 am

Mitsu stopped and placed a hand on tori's head and his hand began to glow with his golden chakra healing the wounds and noticed they were already being worked on "hmm... this is interesting... how are your injuries being treated already tori??" he now began to weave saidin in faint traces of healing speeding the process greatly but not instant like normally when he used the power, he could not afford to be taxed physically when he caught the wolves

Mitsu double checked the healing process to make sure that everything was done a few minutes later making sure that no scarred tissue would be left and turned out letting a howl ring into the dark night, his parents quickly came to him as he stepped through the gateway that he had held open "come tori... we have alot of ground to pick up... we wasted alot of time with that grunt"
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:04 am

Torigoma stood, flinching, his head pounded as the Pressure in his skull was released, and a itchy feeling from accelerated healing spread out over his body. Rubbing his eyes in a vain attempt to relive the pain, Torigoma answered Mitsu's question with a low voice as he entered into the Portal "I Bleave you know of the Light Beings that inhabit the bodys of the Kashoku, yes? They help the Kashoku to control, maintain, and distribute the vast amounts of Light charka that their bodies naturally produce. While doing this, the Light beings have gained a Intricate knowledge of the Human body, and after many years together, the Light being is able to help control the body's Natural functions as well, such as Heartbeat, Blood Pressure, and Chemical balances, which are all absolutely necessary to maintain the high speeds that our jutsu can reach. Also, they are able to accelerate the Healing process slighly by changing the Chemicals in the blood, Arai has saved my life several times this way." As Torigoma ended his Story, there was a Flash of light, and the two exited the Portal, opening up into a large Forest clearing Torigoma knew to be several dozen miles away from the village they had just left. The Moon was out again, casting a bright light on the clearing, and the wind was silent, not even the creatures of the night stured. Suddenly, from the bushes, a dark shadow moved towards them, but as Torigoma sent a bolt of light towards the shadow, it was reviled to be nothing more that a sray crow that had separated from it's flock, then, With a sigh, Torigoma moved farther in Clearing. He was still jumpy from the attack, he had known what was coming when he entered the Village, he had seen in Hundreds of times durning the "hunts", but then again he had though it was all in the past, He never dreamed that he would have to relive the Nightmares that Darkned his dreams even more so than those of The Shinkokage. As if on cue, a blinding pain flashed through his body, as black tendrils of darkness begain to Creap up from his chest and into his eyes, as Torigoma fell to his knees, he managed only to speak in a cracked Voice "H-he's here". Suddenly, the Forest clearing that was just moments ago lit by a bright moon, became Black as tar, as two golden eyes stared at the two over a bleach white smile, which spoke with an acidic tone "So Glad to see you again my little Bird, Oh, and I did not forget about you Mitsu-Kun", blocking the oncoming Kunai with a Tendril of Shadow.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:52 am

Mitsu turned with a Wicked grin "hello again Shinkokage... now that I say it again and again its a rather.... cumbersome word, is there another I could use to call you bye?" Mitsu crept up close to the man with an eerie speed for his movements bringing his face extremely close to the mans clean white smile showing his own fanged grin "shall I call you lord, master or fool, which do you think really fits the situation?" he doubted his provocations would truly tempt this man but hoped it might throw him off guard, he also guessed he would confuse his companion much more than he would confuse his "new guest" but with his previous encounter you must keep this man guessing, and his last condition it would put the man on edge as he began to weave saidin in several different weaves
Back to top Go down
Shinkokage

Shinkokage

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Left_bar_bleue9200/9200King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9200/9200)
Primary Element: Shadow

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 pm

(OOC: I'm gona sue Best Buy dang it, comp broke again the day they fixed it)

The Shinkokage grined widely as the man apporched, Mitsu was bold as ever, good, that would sever him well. With a Darkened hand, the Shinkokage reached up and brushed Mitsu's face, sending out a bolt of shadow. The Shinkokage smiled as the Man backed away from his touch, then in a mockingly hurt voice said, "Now, now Mitsu-kun, why do you treat me that way? We share a common enemy this night, why must we fight?". Then Grinning wider than before, flashing a Bleach white smile, The Shinkokage raised his and said in a voice filled with power "Come", Suddenly, Torigoma let out a yell, as his body was flung forward by a unseen force, landing several feet infront of The Shinkokage. Looking down at Torigoma the Shinkokage again spoke "Stand, and remove your Shirt", at that, Torigoma begain to remove the jacket and shirt, His arms visibly struggling to resist the comand. When the Shirt was removed, a Horrific sight was revealed, Starting at a Black mark that rested over his heart, Dark tendrils of Shadow snaked out along his viens, covering his entire upper body, as small flashs of Light fought off them only to be driven farther away by larger tendrils. With a smile, The Shinkokage said "Good, Good, It is progressing nicely, did the Eksikage truly believe that he could stave of the effects of my Shadow with such a seal for long?" brushing the broken remains of a seal the inclosed the mark over his heart "My little bird, your time is almost up, Kyuushou will soon be mine, three of the five seals have been broken, only you and The Other remain, how long do you Plan on resisting?". As The Shinkokage reached forward to touch the seal again, He was suddenly thrown back, as a Massive burst of air hit him, shredding the near by ground. As The Shinkokage stood, his ever present smile faded, and his voice took on a venomous tant, his eyes begain to glow a blood red, he looked towards were the Attack came, and from the bushes, walked the same Wolf that Mitsu had encountered on the Road, then in that venomous voice spoke, "Well, Well, so my scouts were right, you are still alive....Akira Inugami.". He spat the name as if it were poison, as the Wolf simple grined, if wolfs could grin. Suddenly, the Wolf's form wavered, and in it's place stood the form of a young man, Hair the same color as the wolfs fur, eyes cold and calculating with a cruel and vicious kind of predator's intellect. Then In a Deep voice, the Man/Wolf spoke, "It is good to see you again as well Shinkokage, last time I saw you was durning the Slaughter of the Light, about two decades ago now yes? Then we were allies, oh how times Change. This is your only warning King of Shadows, I have claimed this land as my Territory, and it's people as my Prey, you no longer have a right here, Leave.". Then turning towards Mitsu, Akira said "I am not sure what you are Thing, you smell of us, but you also reek of the Humans, I'll give you this one chance, join me, and wash this land Red, or join Him and die like all the rest."

Description: This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konohagakure Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu. The transformation technique is considered to be among the more difficult E-ranked techniques, since it requires constant emission of chakra while mentally maintaining the form. On top of that, the user would be, most likely, interacting with the environment. This puts much mental strain on the inexperienced ninja. One of the 5 jutsu taught to the Werewolf by the Hokukage. This form of the Jutsu is the form made famous by Tsunade. Tsunade of the Sannin possesses a more advanced version of the Transformation Technique, where she disguises her 50-years old self as 20-years old. Her technique is unique as it seems to be permanent, nor does she need to exert herself to maintain it for a long time, whereas a normal transformation would be dispelled when the user is injured. This form only breaks when Tsunade is low on chakra. In the Werewolf's case, it is controlled by will, being broken upon death or severe injury.

Wind Scythe Jutsu
Type: Offensive Ninjutsu, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Description: By freely manipulating the gale caused buy his Bark, the many air currents collide and create vacuums pockets. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades, carving up their body. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet. One of 5 Jutsu taught to only Akira Inugami, the Pack Leader of one of the only surviving Werewolf packs.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Mitsu turned from the Shinkokage as he was blasted back to their new visitor. his weaves now in place and ready to spring his cage he waited a moment to speak first "well, at least now I know a name to those who are invading my territory, Akira Inugami... I am called young bull among wolves, among man I am known as mitsuhide aketchi. you come to my lands and claim them as your own hunting ground without first consulting the main pack of the area." two wolves roughly the same size as the werewolf in its normal form one slightly bigger, the other slightly smaller set him ready to spring his trap

large gates of iron suddenly shot up from the ground sending bits and pieces of earth flying every which way you could imagine, and as the cage melded into place several white lights connected him and the iron grates and the mettle began to quickly change to a pure white color which spread rapidly from the several white lines, and then faded to a deep purple almost see through. "thank you for joining me... mother, father" he nodded gently with respect to the large wolves that had entered

the cage now instead of iron a dark purplish color "I am now the only living thing that can remove even a single one of us from this cage. I am what you call a werewolf from the legend... I am much like you, but in a few ways different" his smile became wide and menacing "I dont know who you seem to think you are akira, but I tell you that you are not welcome in these lands, neither is your pack. you have the choice to leave now, or die like the rest who threaten my people" he smiled kindly to akira and turned slowly to the shinkokage "and thank you for that nice bit of information, if its a matter of seals I can make this one unreachable for you." he smiled and opened a gateway behind tori, pressing two fingers simply to his chest and sending the man flying through to slide just up to the gates from the outside. "I'll deal with the matter of sealing it away later" he smiled laughing slightly to torigoma

he turned back to his company "well... as it is now I am sealing off chakra in the area" a visable white sheen melded itself into the cage suddenly making the cage itself seal them away with the smallest hole for air that flowed freely in and out "now I tell you, I'm not afraid to die in this place and leave you all trapped here to kill eachother or starve to death trying to find a way out, either way my land will be protected"

(ooc note, this is a special material that will corrode over thousands of years, if left alone, but if there are forces at work trying to destroy it the cage will only become stronger, mtisuhide himself cannot even destroy this material.)
Back to top Go down
Torigoma
Jounin
Jounin
Torigoma

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Akira grinned as The Thing gave it's speech, this would be intresting, there were very few that came close to the power of his former Master, the Frist Hokukage, but this man before him made a admirable try at it. Akira looked over at The Shinkokage with a frown, he knew that the man (if he could be called that) would not have come in person, no, he was far to wary for that, but the thing that now took his form and contained part of his Mind was not somthing to be trifled with so easly. Turning back towards "The Thing" and said "Normaly I do not play with my prey, but you Intrigue Me, Mitsuhide Aketchi, though I can not say I am not disappointed." As the clouds that had obscured the bright full moon parted, Akira lifted his eyes to the moon, and smiled, turning towards Torigoma who now stood on the otherside on the Barrier, the Shadows slowly retreating, and Spoke again "A Child of Light, forged in Shadows........So it is Begining" then grinning, he walked over to stand several feet from the thing that took on the form of "The Shinkokage" and then spoke again to Torigoma. "I understand now why the Slaughter of the Light was ordered, though it looks like the Job is yet to be Finished. Look Closely Child of Light, and the Beast that walks among Humans, see why the name Werewolf strikes Fear into the Heart of the World." At that, Akira raised his hand high above the thing that took the form of "The Shinkokage", Suddenly, the Light from the Moon blazed, as it circled around Akira's hand, forming to large shinning Claws, "Blood Moon", at that, Akira brought down the shinning claws on the head of the thing that took the form of the Shinkokage, spliting it down the middle, as it's body dissolved into a Black ash. Akira let out a frustrated grunt, that man had left the body the moment the barrier went up, The Shinkokage was a slippery prey, but he would trip up eventually, and Akira would be at his throat when that time came. Now turning to Mitsu, Akira said mockingly "I'm afraid I have to be going now, would you be so kind as to show me the door? If you do, I'll give you a little Present", at that, Akira snapped his fingers, and from the surrounding woods, walked several Dozen werewolfs. Each was covered in Dirt and fresh Blood, they had hit another village just awhile ago, and the scent hung thick in the air. Torigoma did not make a move, if they had wanted to kill him now, they could have done so, struggling would only make them rethink that, but that changed, as Torigoma's heart fell into his stomach at the sight of what had just walked woods; Behind the Wolves, Chained, gaged, and blindfolded, walked a string of about Ten Childern, all ranging in age from four to about twelve, these were the Children of the Villagers that had just been killed. At the sight of the Childern, Torigoma dashed towards them, murder in his eyes as he raised his hand to aim for the Wolve that held them, only to be pinned to the ground by one of the Larger Wolves, even by their standards. Akira laughed as he watched Torigoma Strugged to reach the Childern, then turning toward Mitsu he Spoke again, "Here is the deal Mitsuhide Aketchi, you say you do not care for your own life? then how about that of the Childern? Each time you refuse to lower the Barrier, a Child will be killed, each time you try to attack me, a child will be killed, each time eather of you parents make a move, a Child will be killed. If you lower Barrier, my pack will leave you as you are for now, the childern will be released in a near by village. Now now Mitsuhide Aketchi, do not give me that look, you know as well as I do that a Pack Leaders word is Law, our promise once given, can not be broken by any means, lest we lose the respect of our pack. So, what will it be Mitsuhide Aketchi? watch helplessly ten innocence die, then die yourself, or let us leave?" Then looking up into the Bright Moon, Akira eyes lit up as if he had just had a a brilliant Idea, and said "One Month, I will call peace for one Month Mitsuhide Aketchi, In that time get Stronger, I want to see how much you will grow, till then I give my word that my pack will pull out, but in one Month, on the night of the Next full moon, the land will once again run red."
Element: Light
Description: A Jutsu developed by The Frist Hokukage to combat "The Hidden" should they ever try and invade the Land of Moonlight. While at first this Jutsu was widely known as one of the very few Light based Jutsu outside of the Kashoku clan, the Teaching of it was soon labeled forbidden, as without a Light Being, the user would slowly succumb to Light Poisoning with each use. The Werewolf were found to be extremely resilient to the Sickness, and thus it is one of the five jutsu taught to the Werewolf by The Frist Hokukage. Even when not used on a member of "The Hidden", this Jutsu has been show to be able to cut through stone and steel alike by focusing the Wind aspect of Light Charka, as well as Minor Radiation burn.

(OOC: TT_TT I know, not the best Quility lol, not sure why I'm so off today lol)
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Mitsuhide smiled almost happily at the site of the children as hostages, this situation made them as sitting ducks if he would choose to attack because he suspected that if they left their hostages, their master would not be very happy "you think my technique is restricted to only movement dont you" he made a rock rise from the ground and opened a gateway in the middle of it, as it did so the rock split perfectly in two pieces and fell to the ground "because I wish for no blood shed at all I will let you leave this place, and try to make peace between us, but know I could have killed those holding the humans easily and protected them as well." a second gateway opened on the outside "perhaps we can speak before the month period is over, there is much I want to know... and more I need to learn about a certain someone... not just the shinkokage" Mitsu stepped through his gateway and went to the outside of the chamber awaiting akira
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)   King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

King of Wolves, Dawn of Ruin (Open)
Page 1 of 1