Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]

Go down 
+2
Hizashi Seiju
Nakamura Takumi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue200/200Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Earth

Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty
PostSubject: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am

Basic Character Information:
Name: Nakamura (Inuzuka) Takumi
Clan: Nomads, but his family was killed, and he was adopted by the Inuzuka Clan.
Looks:
He is five feet, one inches, and he weighs about 100 pounds. He has dark brown hair, that's always messy, and Hazel eyes. A yellowish color that changes to shades of green, yellow, and/or brown depending on the day. The eye color usually changes in accordance to strong emotions. A Hazel color for neutral, a pale yellow for fear, a vibrant green for happiness, a bright yellow for enlightenment, a dark, almost black, brown for anger, a chocolate, honey, brown for compassion, and a dark green for sadness. He wears glasses, but they are small enough, and colored so you don't notice them. He has wide set shoulders, a long torso, thick arms, and sturdy legs. He has the Inuzuka face Tattoos, and some bad scarring from cuts lacing his back, arms, and legs. He has some freckles, and wears some rings on his fingers. He wears a necklace that he's had since he was adopted, and he holds it dearly. He usually wears a hooded, yellow and black, sweatshirt, with a design on the front, black fingerless gloves, and a netted undershirt. He wears double-crossed belts, with four pouches on them, holding his necessities. His pants are dark blue, and he is wearing pale blue leg warmers, and red, toe less, shoes. He wears the forehead protector of Konoha.
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] 8c1c619

Personality:
He is very kind, and cares for others, especially younger children, and animals. He tries not to let it get in the way of his Ninja training though. He enjoys reading and writing, and learning new jutsus. He has lots of younger siblings, some older, some pursuing the way of the ninja. His best friend, his dog, Keen, is always with him. He has always been a bit of a loner, and only had his dog for company, but recently, he has felt more in touch with his surroundings, and been more open with people, and made friends. He's even started to open up to his family more, as before he was withdrawn. He is becoming a happier person than before, starting to forget the horrors he's seen.

Basic Clan Information
Kekkei Gekkei: Wood Manipulation, but he doesn't know he has it yet. He will have the ability to sink into trees, and have the tree's bark protect him, and he will be able to fire back at the enemy, make trees grow, and to take control of trees and use them as weapons. He will be able to use the branches to wrap them up, or have the branches sharpened to a point. Also, he will be able to create/control vines. and create a bark armor for himself.

Skill and Rank Information
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Rank: Genin. (Will I be assigned a team leader, or will I have to wait, for group members, or what?)
Elements: Earth
Skills Specialties: He is very good with traps, and can set them in record time, and use them skillfully to his advantage.

Jutsus
Name: Shadowing Stealth Technique
tsu Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 0
Element: N/A
Description: Shadowing Stealth Technique is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Name: Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra Cost: 5
Description: Clone Technique is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Clone Technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the clone gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Name: String Reeling Technique
Description: String Reeling Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing wire. This string can be used in rappeling, or as a method to tie down and restrict the movement of an opponent.

Name: Transformation Technique
Description: Transformation Technique is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Transformation allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Name: Kai
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Element: Earth
Description: Disappears into the ground, to appear below the enemy in a surprise attack. He can pull them under, or fire at them from where they can't fire back.

Name: Earth Flow River Technique
Description: Transforms the ground the enemy is standing on into a river of mud, so they can't move, and you can attack them while they're defenseless.

Name: Beast-Man Clone
Description: Beast-Man Clone is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themself into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Name: Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique
Description: Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique is a very basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja uses a camouflage cloth to cloak themselves in the background.

Name: Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Change of Body Stance Technique is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: Temporary Body Paralysis Technique is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Name: Four-Legged Technique
Description: Four-Legged Technique is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Inuzuka clan. After forming the needed hand seals, chakra begins to emit from the body of the clan member and they take on a more canine-like appearance. These body changes give them increased speed and agility.

Name: Escaping Skill
Description: Escaping Skill is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Summoning Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (But depending on the size of the summon, it might be up to 50.)
Description: A powerful Technique, Summoning Technique allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature. Takumi uses it to summon a member of the Coyote species.

History and RP Sample
History:
He was born to a family of Nomads, and his parents were happy, for another child. They were always traveling, and they never stayed in one place for longer than a month. He had a few siblings, and many pets. They would travel in groups in great caravans and tell stories and sing and laugh. He knew nothing about his families history, and where they originated from, only that they were together. But he supposes that his Kekkei Gekkei might be a clue. Then one day, his families' caravan got lost on a side trail, and out of the trees, swooped a band of rouge ninjas. They attacked his home, killed his entire family (or at least, he assumes they're dead.),and ransacked his Caravan, taking everything that was worth anything in their eyes. Money, food, clothes, even Takumi's pets were to be taken and sold. Takumi, himself, was severely, and cruelly beaten, and still has the scars from where the robbers cut him into ribbons, just to get pleasure out of hearing him scream, the screams of a five year old. He blacked out from pain.

Takumi woke to a quiet, blood-drenched, campsite. He wasn't able to walk, so he dragged himself to the nearest road, and collapsed on it. He was found by a passing ninja, on her way to Konoha. She tended to his wounds, and carried him back with her. She ended up bringing him home with her, and her parents adopted him.

Takumi was very withdrawn for a while, and didn't speak for a year. He eventually started to open up to them when the got him a puppy, and gave him the family tattoos. He now has seven siblings, and the house is filled with dogs. He is in a much better place than he was before, and is opening up to people. It's not that he was a loner before, he was just sad, and had no one to talk to, but his dog, Keen, became that person. They've been inseparable ever since.

Rp Sample:

Takumi groaned, and pulled his pillow over his face. Or, at least, he tried to. He opened his eyes to see Keen, sitting on his stomach, breathing in his ear. Presumably what woke him up.

"Ah, Keen!" Takumi said, and Pushed Keen off of him. Keen fell to the floor with a loud thump and yelp.

Takumi whispered, "Shhh! Keen! We can't wake up Tate, or-"

"TAAAAAAKUUUUUMIIIII!!!" A voice was heard from down the hall, growing louder. An older male burst in, and tackled Takumi of the bed.

"What did I say about waking me up in the morning!" Tate growled playfully.

"It's not my fault you have supersonic hearing. I mean, you do have the best hearing in the clan, as of now." Takumi retorted.

"Well, I'm not the only one, you have the best nose!" Tate said.

Takumi blushed, he hated drawing attention. "Besides, you were probably awake already. You wake before the sun, I swear."

"Yeah, you're right." Tate said, " You'd better get up, Ma wants you to help in the shop today."

"Fine." said Takumi, " Leave so I can get changed!"

"What? We're both men here-"

"OUT!"

Tate grinned, and vanished through the doorway. Keen came and nuzzled Takumi's leg.

"I'm fine Keen." Takumi said, and pulled off his nightshirt, revealing the deep scars crisscrossing his back. He pulled on his sweater and shirt, and opened the window, and viewed the sun, already making it's lazy way into the heavens, with Keen perched beside him.

Last edited by Nakamura Takumi on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hizashi Seiju
ANBU
ANBU
Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue850/850Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:56 am

Longer History, in arcs prefferable

Longer Looks, 10 sentences+

You must inculde all Academy Techniques
Back to top Go down
http://riseoftheshinobi.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue200/200Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:09 pm

I edited it. :OmgshYES:
Back to top Go down
Hodaka Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Hodaka Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Primary Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:49 am

Hello there, just looking over your application, I am gonna give you a few more things to do on this before it gets approved.

1st: You wrote the following, "He is five feet, nine inches, and he weighs about 180 pounds. He has dark brown hair, that's always messy, and Hazel eyes. A yellowish color that changes to shades of green, yellow, and/or brown depending on the day. He wears glasses, but they are small enough, and colored so you don't notice them. He has wide set shoulders, a long torso, thick arms, and sturdy legs. He has the Inuzuka face Tattoos, and some bad scarring from cuts lacing his back, arms, and legs. He has some freckles, and wears some rings on his fingers. He wears a necklace that he's had since he was adopted, and he holds it dearly. He usually wears a hooded, yellow and black, sweatshirt, with a design on the front, black fingerless gloves, and a netted undershirt. He wears double-crossed belts, with four pouches on them, holding his necessities. His pants are dark blue, and he is wearing pale blue leg warmers, and red, toe less, shoes. He wears the forehead protector of Konoha."

The statement that I highlighted is very descriptive, and I applaud such detail...but what is it describing?

2nd: And feel free to ask another Moderator or Admin. about this, but your clan's bloodline limit is Wood manipulation, which I think is an exlusive to the Senju clan. On top of that I think that if wood maipulation were your Bloodline limit...wouldn't you learn that first?

3rd: 16 is fairly old for a Genin, thats pretty much standard Chuunin age, if you wish to stay a Genin, then lower the age somewhere in between 10-14.

4th: The last jutsu has no name, rank or chakra cost.

Thank you very much for your application, hope to see you in the RP world soon.

Hodaka Hyuuga
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Ooh, thanks! I didn't even notice! Anyway, I edited it.
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 pm

*-oOoBUMPoOo-*
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
ANBU
ANBU
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Village: Kirigakure
Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:40 am

~he is an extremely tall and over weight 10 year old!! lolz

~as an inuzaka clan member, u would not have wood manipulation... so yes Hoda is right... u cannot have that ability sorry, please remove it, thank you

~please post your jutsu in english to, as most here speak english

~Ayatsuito no jutsu and kai are both level D, please adjust

~Doryuu Taiga no jutsu is of the C rank, please adjust
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:38 pm

I did say he was adopted, so him having Wood Manipulation or not wouldn't apply... Because he doesn't know his family's history, he very well could be, and probably is, a part of the family who's Kekkei Gekkei is wood manipulation. But his family has been isolated from everything else for a while, many years, and they seperated with their clan many years ago, so he has no idea about his clan, as his parents, who are now dead, never talked about their clan, and once his parents died, he was found and adopted by the Inuzuka clan. Does that make sense? I mean, if you explained to me that my character was too strong, or knew to many jutsus, or that the Inuzuka clan WOULDN'T adopt, then I would do it, but please, read my explanation, then maybe it will make more sense. I'm sorry, but I'm not just going to delete it because you didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Oh, and I fixed the height and weight, the levels, and the japanese names.
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:38 pm

*-oOoBUMPoOo-*
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
ANBU
ANBU
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:52 pm

still there is only one clan known that has that ability, and that clan is full on this site. Also, if he was orphaned at such a young age, he would not be able to learn about his own element, much less be able to use it!
~Im sorry but the kekkei genkei is a no until an admin says other wise. If that is removed, then i can approve it...
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Okay! Thank you for explaining! *In process of removing it*
Back to top Go down
Salva Hiriashi
ANBU
ANBU
Salva Hiriashi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:31 am

You're welcome! :X3:
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:51 pm

*-oOoBUMPoOo-*
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Left_bar_bleue425/450Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Hodaka Hyuuga wrote:
3rd: 16 is fairly old for a Genin, thats pretty much standard Chuunin age, if you wish to stay a Genin, then lower the age somewhere in between 10-14.

No... you're not going to tell a guy how OLD he can make his character. I made a 17-year-old Gennin. The only time that we should interfere with an age is when the person is too YOUNG. So... yeah...

Salva Hiriashi wrote:
~as an inuzaka clan member, u would not have wood manipulation... so yes Hoda is right... u cannot have that ability sorry, please remove it, thank you

Actually... if he has a bloodline, then he CAN have both, theoretically speaking. The Inuzuka Jutsus aren't bloodline, so almost ANYONE can have them. Really, all you need is someone who can train you in the arts.... So, it's fine.

Salva Hiriashi wrote:
~Im sorry but the kekkei genkei is a no until an admin says other wise. If that is removed, then i can approve it...

I say yes....

And, you may put the Jutsu names in Japanese. I actually encourage it. Although, you must have a rough translation to the side of the name.

However, you have to state in the History that your character had special training by both your character's clan and the Inuzuka.
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 am

Okay! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:10 am

im currently the only senju on this site and currently clan leader so therefore a simple hello or a simple application like can i? also mokuton aka wood manipulation isnt easy it requires high chakra levels and chakra control. the whole growing wood and creating bark wouldnt be available for a 10 year old genin. minimum for D ranked mokuton would be chuunin. i say this because its high level simualtanious combination jutsus of earth and water. There is no way you can have any mokuton jutsus as a genin. The amount of control needed or the chakra control just isnt in a genin.
Sorry edit as apprepriate. if your having Mokuton abilities im ok and approve such a action as senju leader and a moderator. however you first of all need to be able master both earth and water jutsus before attempting wood jutsu. Another thing is yes you can teach yourself at a very high level like jounin or anbu because you have the chakra control and ability to know what is expected by the combinational jutsu. therefore at a low level you would need a teach to even teach you the basics but even then it would have to be when you was a high chuunin or a jounin just because of the difficulty of the jutsus and what not
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:43 am

Alright, I'll edit it. Would he be able to use simple ones as in the manipulation of things that are already there? Or as in sinking into a tree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:17 pm

stuff like that is extreme chuunin stuff aka B ranked JUTSUs! as stated before it is near impossible to be able to master ANY wood manipulation at such an age and rank. The only conditions i would accept would be you had a fantastic teacher that was a member, you was older and had alot more chakra training and had say a biju for the amount of chakra you would need. Therefore answer to your question is no. however i am willing to help you on your journey of developement.
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:52 am

Okay, sweet! I've decided that I have those abilities, but don't really know about it yet. So, I'll just make the changes...Oh! and I would like it very much if you would be my teacher, once I figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:55 am

Hodaka Hyuuga wrote:

Hodaka Hyuuga

Not entirely true
Referencing to Shippuden, but Naruto was 16 & Still Genin.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 pm

*-oOoBUMPoOo-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:44 pm

[approved RS you need an admin to 2nd your app but is ok with me. i approve the senju part of this app as the senju leader]
Back to top Go down
Nakamura Takumi
Genin
Genin
Nakamura Takumi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]   Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakamura Takumi [MOD approved RS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next