Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Introduction Too Myself EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Introduction Too Myself EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Introduction Too Myself EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Introduction Too Myself EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Introduction Too Myself EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Introduction Too Myself EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Introduction Too Myself EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Introduction Too Myself EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Introduction Too Myself EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Introduction Too Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenKnight

Introduction Too Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Too Myself   Introduction Too Myself EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am

Military Service with the Marines
13 August 2007

Who i am and what ive done in the past and present will only lead me to a better future. In all honesty i really dont know what to say about myself . Lets see ive been homeless since i was 14 and brought myself through the education and college and successfully completed them. Im really not good with talking to people,meeting people, I dont have a family been living my life alone. Im a Professional Tattoo Artist and Professional Body Piercer my works go beyond to the point where i do implants on my customers. I'm just another shy antisocial computer geek. Just another lost soul trying to make sense of the world. I like to think about the decisions we make and their outcomes. How different people interact, why we choose to be a certain way. This world is so full of deception and secrets. People getting recycled into different relationships. Our intricate web of drama and truth. Hmm I also have a College degree in computer science, and Graphic design. Worked as a software engineer for awhile. Any questions ,anything you wish to know inbox me.

So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion;respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.

Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none.

When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.
Back to top Go down

Introduction Too Myself
Page 1 of 1