Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Left_bar_bleue200/200Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Fire

Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty
PostSubject: Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]   Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 am

Minoichi walked around the corners and streets of Konoha, closer and closer towards the Hokage's mountain. He was holding a letter, very detailed, and from the village elders. He knew that the Hokage's office would be empty, but he had the pleasure of filling it, that, he was very happy about. The letter included this writing:

-Front- To Mitsuhide Akechi
The New Hokage

Mitsuhide Akechi, we, the people of Konoha, have decided. After the past 3 years since the Hokage's death, we have wandered, thought, and taken into consideration on who should be the next Hokage. We have watched you, examined you, and taken care of you since the day you were born, we knew you would be something big, something mighty, but we never thought that, to this day, you would be Konoha's biggest chance of life.

We give you this title, the pleasure, and the dignity of becoming the Hokage. Knowing you will take Konoha to its greatest rank and beyond gives us much hope and happiness in you. We will be loyal, respectful, trustworthy, caring, and willing to fight on your behalf. We will let you decide on what you think is the right choice for anything.

The first task you need to take in, is the new Sannin of Konoha. We have candidates for you, but you must notify us of your choice the day before you make it. We have chosen a messenger, Minoichi, to do all your bidding, whether that be travelling to other countries, or just doing jobs around the village, he will do everything you need and will do what you tell him to.

You must also decide on the village council. We must tell you, the messenger, being your messenger, is automatically in the village council, as he is as important to you, as he is important to anyone.

Your Trustworthy Village
The Village Elders & The people of Konoha
Our kindest regards
The Village Elder.

Minoichi strode high, he had already read the same letter, the village elders sent him the same one. One part said that he was in the village council, this made him feel particularly important, mainly because he now had a choice in what to do around the village.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]   Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:18 am

Mitsu sat atop the mountains gazing out over the village and forest into nothing, at least a clone of him did. many thought on his mind, he had just recently learned that the village had not replaced the hokage since Seu. he sniffed lightly as he felt a slight pressence on the wind, he recognized it easily "good morning Mino... I didnt expect anyone out this early... especially up here on the mountain" he chuckled softly and noticed that Mino was beaming slightly "it seems you have some news... well spill it boy" he said with a soft smile
Back to top Go down
Minoto
Genin
Genin
Minoto

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Left_bar_bleue200/200Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Primary Element: Fire

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]   Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:22 am

Minoichi smiled to him, "Morning, Mitsuhide-sama, I have much news, which you will be greatly pleased about!" He said and handed him the envelope, opened. He pulled out the note and slipped it into his hands, opened where all the writing could see.

-Front- To Mitsuhide Akechi
The new Hokage
Mitsuhide Akechi, we, the people of Konoha, have decided. After the past 3 years since the Hokage's death, we have wandered, thought, and taken into consideration on who should be the next Hokage. We have watched you, examined you, and taken care of you since the day you were born, we knew you would be something big, something mighty, but we never thought that, to this day, you would be Konoha's biggest chance of life.

We give you this title, the pleasure, and the dignity of becoming the Hokage. Knowing you will take Konoha to its greatest rank and beyond gives us much hope and happiness in you. We will be loyal, respectful, trustworthy, caring, and willing to fight on your behalf. We will let you decide on what you think is the right choice for anything.

The first task you need to take in, is the new Sannin of Konoha. We have candidates for you, but you must notify us of your choice the day before you make it. We have chosen a messenger, Minoichi, to do all your bidding, whether that be travelling to other countries, or just doing jobs around the village, he will do everything you need and will do what you tell him to.

You must also decide on the village council. We must tell you, the messenger, being your messenger, is automatically in the village council, as he is as important to you, as he is important to anyone.

Your Trustworthy Village
The Village Elders & The people of Konoha
Our kindest regards
The Village Elder.

"Congratulations, Mitsuhide-sama, your the new Hokage!" He said and jumped happily, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginning.forumotion.net/profile.forum?mode=registe
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]   Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:33 am

Mitsu smirked slightly as he read "I was never hokage material... but I am starting to become a little more stationary... much more so than in my younger years.... they couldnt keep me in the village when I was your age... I was one with the wolves... I still am in many ways... I have just found ways that I can be here at the same time" he chuckled slightly, a low song of deep growls as mino jumped up and down "I'm glad to see someone is happy about this.... "coronation" of sorts" he added emphasis to that word "I suppose we will be working together in the near future as equals... but dont think this doesnt make me your sensei any more either... there is still much to learn... I still have much to learn.... you will travel with a part of my soul embodied withing a clone to another dimension soon... since I cannot exactly go personally anymore..." he sighed heavily "it almost feels... horrid.... that I will be Seu's successor... and... if you might like to know... she is not completely dead as many think" his eyes turned down onto the village "I hope they dont try to put my face on this mountain... it deserves better than I, but I will protect those of the village... as I have always done... but no longer from the shadows, as I have before"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]   Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez] Empty

Back to top Go down

Informing the Hokage ; Minoichi's a new messenger [Private - Mino, Ez]
Page 1 of 1