Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Togeather As One EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Togeather As One EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Togeather As One EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Togeather As One EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Togeather As One EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Togeather As One EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Togeather As One EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Togeather As One EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Togeather As One EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Togeather As One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Togeather As One Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Togeather As One Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

Togeather As One Empty
PostSubject: Togeather As One   Togeather As One EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Seu walked down the Hokage Hall at Hodakas side. The memories flash in front of her eyes as if when people walked by a tall glass window frame. It hurt, a lot of the lost dreams, and ends hurt. However Seu did her best to just focus on what was. What mattered most, her soft slender hand slipped into Hodas with a elegant look of love in her eyes for him.
Knocking twice the two entered, and the Shadow Weaver only Focused on Mitsu there in.
“uMPH.” Seu cleared her throat before walking over to him a look of stern and deep scrutiny in her Golden orbs. After a few moments of staring him down , Seu's finger pointed to his crouch. “ You better be wearing pants.' She joked before smiling brightly.
“Aw your all grown up and leading the village. Look at you.” Teasingly pinching his cheeks before pecking his lips softly.

“Were here on some business, Mitsu love.” Seu smiled cheekily. “ However a little handsome bird told me you were having some doughs? I think all you need Lord Hokage is for Lord Hyugga to take off his pants, and pretend he is doing the Hokey pokey, because im sure there are plenty of young things in this village who whish he would pantless hokey poke to them. ” Her eyes looked at his desk then back up to Mitsu, before taking a seat upon it. Seu couldn't help but feel happy again, between the two she loved, and cherished most. It radiated through her as her eyes softened for Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
Hodaka Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Hodaka Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Togeather As One Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Togeather As One Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Primary Element: Lightning

Togeather As One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Togeather As One   Togeather As One EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:20 am

Hodaka's cheeks turned a deep hue of red as he put his head down shaking it slowly, "No on wishes to see me naked.", he said. Hodaka's eyes took in the sight before him, smiling brightly as he sat down in his chair that he always sat in, and suddenly the room was empty, and Hito came walking in, that same stride as he always had. He smiled at Hodaka, "Nice to see you again my old friend....its been far too long." Hodaka smiled back at him, "Indeed it has...I see that time has treated you well."

Hito smiled, "I see that time has also treated you well, as well as the village. I am glad that you are still the guardian of Konoha...that gives me much peace, and the fact that the trinity is united once more, fills my heart with much warmth." Hito sat down and brought out the green sake that they had shared so long ago, he sighed softly, "Even though i do like to sit and talk with you, but, I have news that I have been sent to deliver."

Hito poured the sake and passed a glass of the mint-tinted liquid, Hodaka smiled as he sipped the beautiful liquid. "Hodaka, things are very stable right now, but you and I both know that when things are going great, terrible things are upon the horizon."

Hodaka sighed, "I have been trying to live in the moment Hito, things are so perfect, and my life is just as I want them to be.."

Hito's eyes held Hodaka's gaze steadily, "Yes, and you should enjoy, the moments, but do not forget why you have been achieved the amount of power that you have." Hito's eyes still held Hodaka's, "We will speak again, but until then...remember these words.....Faces of the past long forgotten, will soon resurface...and set there eyes shall be set on Konoha."

Hodaka finished his sake and placed his glass on the table and stood up, Hito also stood up and reached out his hand. Hoda took Hito's hand and shook it firmly, "Hodaka, there will be no room for holding back...and don't worry about the village, she is in the very capable hands of Mitsu."

And then he was brought back to the present moment, in which he Seu and mitsu were talking about things to come. Hodaka knodded, "There are ends that must be burned and tied off. I am going to aide Seu-chan in her journey, if that would be quite alright with you Hokage-sama.", he said smiling at Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Togeather As One Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Togeather As One Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

Togeather As One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Togeather As One   Togeather As One EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 am

"please god not you two as well...." he sighed "please dont refer to me as hokage, I am still just your friend regardless of my position of office" he chuckled softly "and there is one thing I have already noticed you are wrong in my friend..." a wide grin spread across his face "I can name two people who might rather enjoy seeing you naked at this moment"

he stood slowly "and yes I have pants" he said gesturing downwards "yes... i have had my doubts, I have never been a leader of note in teams, my decisions are usually to slow and take much to long to make any lasting effect" he chuckled "but I thank you for the concern, I will be fine in time... I am starting to break that little part of me and speed up my decision making process" he smiled brightly and hugged the woman before him before crossing and resting his arm of hoda's shoulder

"but one thing still concerns me... I must make a little trip into another dimension to take care of this taint on saidin... I cannot rule over konoha for certain until I... fix this little multiple personality disorder... I'm not sure if you have felt it.. but I am at combat for my mind to stay prominent in this body with a man named lews therin.... he originates from this other dimension where a taint was placed on the power I wield... every time I use it makes him stronger, so I have been refraining" he chuckled "I would like if you could perhaps accompany me there with my trip... but it seems I will be going, I know you two and your business is usually important, I will manage fine alone"
Back to top Go down
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Togeather As One Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Togeather As One Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Primary Element: Fire

Togeather As One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Togeather As One   Togeather As One EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 am

Seu took her chastising with a smile, and wiggle of her nose. Listing to Mitsu her lip curved in thought, and arms slowly crossed against her arms. Hoda was going because Seu had asked, and her reasons were.... selfish to say. She remember Mitsu telling this to Maigo as they traveled. Seu then to weak before to appear wondered of his life thus far.
“Your joking right.” Her voice sterned like a sharp sword. “How could we possibly let you go Alone? You've asked us mor then once and.. well there is really only on thing on my mind right now.” Seu pealed herself off of the table closing the gape between the two. Orbs looking between them with a soft nodd.
“ I may be out of touch but I wont let you down again Mitsu. I want to help you.”
Seu knew it was the most important thing, and her little journey could be put on hold. Mabey this pause woulg give her the courage to ask Hoda the question she kept stumbling over. Hands wrapping around her stomach again with a nervous breath. However on a personal note she'd have to rush the contretemps with Maigo first, there was a lot of experimentation she needed to do.
“ Your the most important thing.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Togeather As One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Togeather As One   Togeather As One Empty

Back to top Go down

Togeather As One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG Reborn :: Historical Archives :: Historical RP Topics-
Jump to: