Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Dear Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Lady Seu Nara Hyuuga

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, Left_bar_bleue2500/2500Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato
Primary Element: Fire

Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, Empty
PostSubject: Dear Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide,   Dear  Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide, EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Seu waited for Mitsu, or his clone, or his assistant , mabey a maid. It dawned on her on how out of touch with the village she was. Her arms flapped as she though aqbout the dramtics of her return. A palm came to her face with groan. “ I don’t think I’ll ever grow up.” She Muttered while taking a set on the window seal. Her fingers frayed against her abdomen, as she we watched the children play in the academy. It was calming seeing the sun glint off their little locks, and the sound of laughter float to the Hokages window. The mind tried to think of things, regrets, pains, happy moment, future, but Seu for the first time was caught up in the moment. After a bit of not being disturbed she went to Mitsu’s desk pulling out a sheet of paper, and pen. " If he dosen't catch me, then he’ll at least get the letter."

Dear Little Fluffy Hokage Mtsuhide,
I'm sure there is a lot I haven’t stopped to realize. Things in the village I've chosen to ignore. I’ve been on a tangent, and well selfishly ran for my own devices. I apologize, but I don’t think I could of done much anyway in the state i returned in.
However I finally have my head on straight again, and I still only want one thing. I want to help you and the village. Since I’m now with child I wont be able to do many missions, or skilled super boy testosterone catch up. Honestly I think it is best.
I still have my diplomacy, and the art of teaching . I also know what your going through, and I remember what needed to be done in postions. I promise I want throw any more Genin off cliffs…… a lot. I want be of some use to the village, and it fells that I am such and outsider I just need a sense of belonging again too.
I have a chance to make new things, and I was hoping you may have something for an old friend to do. I understand a lot is going on things being uprooted, even if I don’t know what it truly is. However I know I can help the village from the inside like I always wanted. Anyway If you get this I hope your well, and don’t be a stranger. I mean My children need to know who their God father Is , and who is my dearest friend is as well. I don’t know what else to say, Mitsu but I love and cherish you. Please know that.
Love,
Seu
Back to top Go down

Dear Little Fluffy Hokage MItsuhide,
Page 1 of 1