Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TadashiUchiha

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village:
Primary Element: Fire

Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

NAME: Tadashi Uchiha (Tadashi Of The White Flame)
CLAN: Uchiha

LOOKS: Tadashi is 5ft. 6in. tall and weighs 97lbs. He has black spiky black hair that cover the whole right side of his face. He has a straight pointy face with big red tinted eyes (he also has the Sharingan & Mangekyou Sharingan), a small round nose, and pointy small circle like ears. Tadashi has a very tanned boby with a little muscular tone, making him very attractive with the girls of his generation. Tadashi appears weak and shy at first glimpse but when people get to know him they see that he is one of the strongest and outgoing people in the village.

Tadashi's outfit consits of...
*A white tank top with a raised collar and a black t-shirt under it
*Brown pants
*Blue toeless sandles
*A purple belt
*Bandages from his heels to his ancles
*A purple headband with the Sound Village mark on the metal plate,
*A shuriken holster
*Black gloves with metal plates on the upper part of the hand

PERSONALITY: Tadashi is a very kind outgoing ninja from the Sound Village who bows to take on any task that the village leader throws at him and also helps out in the comunity any way he can. Tadashi looks up to the Sage Of The 6 Paths, trying to learn everything about him a possible, like mastering perfect to the fullest and reading classified files on the 10 tailed beasts (including the 10 tailed beast) and Sage Art. Tadashi likes to train in his free time or go out on dates with his girlfriend Sakura on beautiful summer nights.

After unlocking his Mangekyou Sharingan, Tadashi bowed down to protect his village with all his stregnth, no matter what the situation was. Tadashi would go on 5 or 6 missions a day before giving up and going to Ichiraku Ramen at the days end. Tadashi would train for a maximum of 15 hours a day when on his free days, 5 on his work days and is always prepared for any situation.

BASIC CLAN INFORMATION:
CLAN: Uchiha
KEKKEI GENKAI: Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Blaze Release
DESCRIPTIONS:
*SHARINGAN: The Sharingan (写輪眼; Literally meaning "Copy Wheel Eye", Meaning (Viz) "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a dōjutsu kekkei genkai, which appears in some members of the Uchiha clan. It is one of the Great Three Dōjutsu (大三瞳術, Daisan Dōjutsu; Literally meaning "Great Three Eye Techniques"), along with the Byakugan and the Rinnegan. The Sharingan is also called "Heaven's Eye" (天眼, Tengan), because of the many abilities it grants the user.

*MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN: (Rank: A, CHAKRA COST: 400) The Mangekyō Sharingan (万華鏡写輪眼; Literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye") is an advanced form of the Sharingan that has only been activated by a handful of Uchiha.

The Mangekyō Sharingan is acquired through the death of the person closest to the Sharingan user. To expedite this occurrence, Uchiha throughout history have killed their closest friends in order to meet this criteria. To obtain the Mangekyō Sharingan, one must feel the emotion of losing a friend or family, as merely killing them or watching them die will not activate it.
Over time, use of the Mangekyō Sharingan's techniques deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. Only by taking and transplanting the eyes of another Uchiha clan member can the vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an "Eternal" Mangekyō Sharingan (永遠の万華鏡写輪眼, Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan). The tighter the blood ties are between the "donor" and the receiver, the better it is for compatibility, siblings for example. Not only does this process permanently restore one's eyesight, with the exception of use of Izanagi, but it also gives the person even greater power. The eternal Mangekyō Sharingan also seems to change form from the original, with what appears to be a fusion of the current owner's Mangekyō with the previous owner's.

*BLAZE RELEASE: Blaze Release (炎遁, Enton; Viz "Inferno Style") is an advanced chakra nature.

SPECIAL EFFECTS: Red eyes with 1, 2, or 3 tromes, a kalytascope like eye (with a pupil), ability to use Blaze Release

LINK:

SKILL AND RANK INFORMATION:
VILLAGE: Sound Village
SPECIAL CHARACTERISTICS: Great accuracy, Great use of Fire Style Jutsu.
ELEMENTS: Fire, Blaze
SKILL SPECIALTIES: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu
JUTSU:

E-RANK JUTSU:
Spoiler:

D-RANK
Spoiler:

C-RANK
Spoiler:

B-RANK
Spoiler:

KEKKEI GENKAI
Spoiler:

HISTORY AND RP SAMPLE:

HISTORY: On the hottest day of the summer in the middle of the master bedroom, a baby was born into the all mighty Uchiha clan. Akira, the babies mother, wanted to give the child up for adoption but Shisui, the babies father, edged on her to keep the baby, for he had his reasons too. Shisui took the baby boy to the top of Madara Uchiha's head at the far edge of the Final Valley and named the child Tadashi after one of the first and strongest members of Uchiha. Shisui taught the boy how to read, write, walk, and talk but Akira had nothing to do with it and wanted to kill him badly. After the first few years of life, Tadashi had learned about chakra and ninjutsu and decided to become a ninja. Shisui taught him basic fighting and one day near the end of his training took him to the Final Vlley and threw him off the top of Madara's head and Tadashi unlocked his 1 trome Sharingan and used chakra to hold his feet to the wall and walk up the cliff to a bewilderd father and was praised by having a great big Cat Fish (Tadashi's favorite meal) for dinner. After oriantation the next day Tadashi traveled to Konoha with his father to go to the Naka Shrine to read the Story of the nine tailes and the Six Paths and after reading the passage, decided to learn about the Sage of the six paths. Tadashi got the best grades at the academy and became the most popular and nicest character at the academy. After Graduating the academy, Tadashi was put onto team Wasabi with his two best friends Genta and Sakura and started going on missions and learning basic ninjutsu together. After their his first few months as genin, Tadashi was ready to continue his Sharingan training under the instruction of his father. Shisui took Tadashi to one of the islands in the Chain Islands located in the Water village and pitted him against one-hundred warriors to unlock his 2 trome Sharingan. After another few months of training under Wasabi, the team seemed to have the potential to become chunin so Wasabi enterd them into the Chunin Exams held in Konoha. Tadashi's father took him before they left and left him alone in the middle of nowhere one-hundred miles away from home to find his way home and unlock the 3 trome Sharingan. Tadashi fought bears and bandits along his way and one day fought a ninja that resembled his mother (who turned out to be his mother who had left to kill him) and killed her. Tadashi returned home and found out that his father had found out that he had killed his mother and praised him and gave him Cat Fish before he left, stating that he could have never killed her in his life. Tadashi also unlocked his 3 trome Sharingan. After ariving in Konoha, Sakura, Genta, and Tadashi were ambushed by Konoha genin and fought, leaving both teams saverarly injured and the teams decided to make an alliance for the second part of the exams. Tadashi trained before the exams officaly started and became worn out when the exams started. After starting the second part of the exam, Team Wasabi and Team Dashino (the team they had made an alliance with) decided to split up and get two of the seperate types of scrolls and meet at the gate the day before the five day 2nd exam ended to make the switch. During the switch four days later, the teams were ambused by Sand ninja and nearly died but escaped, making the Leaf team think that the Sound ninja had made an alliance with the Sand ninja to kill the Leaf ninja and attacked. Tadashi used his sharingan and killed the opossing ninja and took the scrolls and burnt their extra set of scrolls and advanced to the tower in the middle of the forest. After the preliminaries were done, Tadashi, Sakura, and Genta went back to the Sound Village for some excesive training. During the month between the 2nd and 3rd exams Tadashi and his father decided to finish the Sharingan training so they went to the Naka shrine in Konoha and read some more of the text on the Nine Tails and the Six Paths and was instructed to read the text after completing the training. Tadashi had to witness his father commit suicide to unlock his Mangekyou Sharingan, which resembles a 3 edged shuriken with 3 little fireballs around it. Tadashi read the rest of the text and got very excited to read up on the Sage of the six paths and learn about chakra control. The next couple weeks passed and Tadashi had started to fell the after effects of using the Mangekyou Sharingan to much and had also learned how to use and control Kotoamatsukami, a technique special to him based on his Mangekyou Sharingan. During his fight in the final round, against an Uchiha with a 3 trome Sharingan, Tadashi used his Ameratsu and saw it's pureness and how it turned white instead of black and got awarded the nickname "Tadashi of the white flame" and his Kotoamatsukami to make his opponent think that he had lost his father and had him unlock his Mangekyou Sharingan. After their fight, The Uchiha thanked Tadashi for such a good match and making him unlock his Mangekyou Sharingan without having to fell the real loss of any family member or friends and delightfuly gave him his eyes to make Tadashi's eyes better again and had Tadashi help him to the hospital and have a pair of eyes implanted into him to make up for the loss of his own. Tadashi, now having his "Eternal" Mangekyou Sharingan read and nearly completed the text in the Naka Shrine and learned how to control his Amaterasu, and his Tsukuyomi to the purest of it's powers with extreme ease and started to go out on dates with his new girlfriend Sakura, who was on the same team as him.

RP SAMPLE: Tadashi was preparing for the last exam in Konoha, thinking how he would win and not over use his Mangekyou Sharingan and use his Kotoanatsukami to make his opponet neal down to him. Just then Sakura walked into his room, "Tadashi, your up next. Good luck in your fight" she said as she blushed and hugged him, "Thanks Sakura, you were always my best friend. There is something that I wanna ask you..." Tadashi said as he started to blush and giggle a little bit, "What is it Tadashi?" Sakura asked, "Will you go out with me on a date tonight if i win my match?" Tadashi asked as he blushed even more, "Of course, what do you think I have wanted to ask you for like ever?" Sakura said as they neared in for the kiss. "Tadashi, your fight is about to..... hey whats going on in here?" Genta asked as he charged into the room, "Oh I see you guys need your privacy... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god this is funny! You guys about to kis.. huh?" Genta said as they kissed. "Oh you guys were serious. Damn, Sakura i like you. Oh well, congrats you guys. I'm not mad at you, i'm happy for you." Genta said, "Well anyway Tadashi your fight is about ready to begin. You better get out there before the Hokage decides to postpone the match." Genta said and Tadashi started to walk out the door. "Thank you guys, for everything. NOW LETS SHOW THESE PEOPLE WHAT WERE MADE OF!" Tadashi said as the team stormed out of the room to the stadium outside. Tadashi got ready to fight the ninja and saw that he too had a Sharingan, a 3 trome Sharingan that he could use to his upmost advantage. "Now, Tadashi Uchiha... Towa Uchiha... BEGIN THE MATCH!" The instructor shouted out as Tadashi used the Body Flicker Technique to kick Towa in the back and send him flying towords the oposite end of the stadium and used Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique to burn Towa. When Towa got up, Tadashi decided to use the Mangekyou Sharingan and activate Ameratsu for the first time to see his control over it. Instead of black flames coming out, white flames of pure coldness erupted in the arena. "Well well. Looks like we have some promise in Tadashi after all." The Sound Village leader said, "Well Lord Hokage, I told you that Tadashi was my strongest genin, look at what he just did with... Lord Hokage? Are you ok?" the leader asked as he witnessed the Hokage with a very bewilderd look on his face. "I have never, in all my long life, seen anything that incredible. I have seen the Amerstsu in effect before, black lifeless flames of pure burning hatered, but this is just amazing, the boys heart is pure enough to extinguish the hatered out of the Amerstsu and change it into something pure and beautiful. Lord Fukasaki, we shall now adress this boy with respect, by calling him "Tadashi of the white flame". Lord Hokage said as he watched the fight some more. "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! MY EYES! THEY BURN! THEY BURN!" Tadashi screamed out in non extinguishable pain as his right eye started to bleed out uncontrolably. "TADASHI!" The crowd screamed out as they saw him cower to the ground in pain. "Tadashi, can you go on with the match?" the instrctor called out, "Ya. I can still fight. Don't Worry." Tadashi said as the crowd applaused. "Now, time to go on with the plan! KOTOAMATSUKAMI!" Tadashi said as he activated the Kotoamatsukami. "NOW TOWA, YOUR FATHER COMMITED SUICIDE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND YOU NOW FELL REALLY REALLY SAD AND ANGRY!" Tadashi said as he enterd Towas mind. "AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!" Towa screamed as his eyes changed into a new Sharingan, his Mangekyou Shainingan. "Looks like my plan worked." Tadashi said as he prepared to make his move. "Instructor." Towa said, "Yes Towa? What is it?" the instructor asked, "I forfit the match!" Towa said as the crowd stared in awe. "Right then, THE MATCH GOES TO TADASHI UCHIHA OF THE SOUND VILLAGE. CONGRAGULATIONS." The Hokage said as Towa exited the arena to the outside and Tadashi followed. Outside the arena, Tadashi asked why Towa gave the match for him. "It's because you helped me make a big step in my growth without officaly taking that step myself. Thankyou for helping me unlock my Mangekyou Sharingan Tadashi, and to help you make a big step in your growth, i'm gonna give you my Mangekyou Sharingan, and because your lossing your vision." Towa announced to Tadashi who was in awe. "Thank you Towa, now lets go to the hospital and get the surgry." Tadashi said as the two ninja walked off to hospital...

Last edited by TadashiUchiha on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : minor adjusmits)
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Left_bar_bleue900/900Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Village: Kumogakure no Sato

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

(Hmm... Send me a PM when this is finished. I've taken a special interest in this.)
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Left_bar_bleue900/900Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:05 pm

One more paragraph on Personality please.

Chunin's are 16+ Please change the characters age accordingly.

Susano'o is for A Rank+
Mangekyou is for A Rank+
The rest are fine...

7 E rank Jutsu, 6 D rank Jutsu, 4 C rank Jutsu, 2 B rank Jutsu, 1 A rank

Please edit your jutsu accordingly to the Jutsu Limitations Guide in the main Announcements Menu. Thanks~

Thats all for now.

Back to top Go down
TadashiUchiha

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Allya
Admin
Allya

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 am

Next...

History. Please break this up into three arc. Birth, Genin, Chuunin+

Rp Sample: There's a lot of dialog, and not much description or anything else... Could you fix that, and break it up into two paragraphs?

Regarding your Jutsu...

Did you look at the guide? Didn't seem as if you did. You can have a couple A rank, if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)   Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadashi Uchiha (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1