Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Battle Practice Area

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage

Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Hageishi still had his hand in the same position when the sensei dodged the punch. Than he tried to hit Hageishi but that’s when Hageishi used Wind Blast jutsu that was released from his hand and it would hit the sensei because he was attacking Hageishi and he saw an amazing opening. But still nothing is certain.

Name: Kaze Bakuha (Wind Blast)
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: -
    Element: Wind
    Chakra is forced through the focused part of the body and released as as a blast of wind. This jutsu is mostly used for close combat, but can also be used to deflect some projectile attacks. It doesn't take up much chakra, but requires descent chakra contol.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)
    Village: Konoha
    Primary Element: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:38 pm

Hizashi got slightly hit by the wind blast but ignored the pain. He stayed in his spot and aimed three kunai towards his stomach. This move was absolute.

"Enough of this.. stop the nonsense.. you cannot keep on fighting,, i will end it.." Hizashi said as he attempted to jab a kunai into his stomach to make minimal damage.
    Back to top Go down
    http://riseoftheshinobi.forummotion.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:45 pm

The sensei still kept going towards Hageishi and he slightly moved his katana and it would scratch the sensei on his hand. Than Hageishi got hit and fell on the ground. His arm was all bloody but and he passed out but his face was happy.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue850/850Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:48 pm

"I guess you did pass.. i was kinda careless.. nice effort i guess..i suggest going to the other classes.." Hizashi said as he looked to the right.

"You *points at Akito* little snob.. your up.." Hizashi said as a huge puff appeared and a large bear was there.

"I'll leave these brats up to you, Kaku-sama.." Hizashi said to Kaku.

"Now, you'll be fighting Kaku, he is much weaker than me so it won't be a problem.." Hizashi said as he layed down near the tree.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:52 pm

" What ! You think im not good enough for you ? " Akito said, with a tone of annoyance. " You made me wait this long just so i can fight some subordinate ? ". He was really pissed of this time. His eye's were looking straight into Hizashi's. " Whats the matter, did the kid take up to much of your power ? ". He was sure the provoking him would work. He was determing to fight Hiza-Kun. He knew that he was the real deal.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Hizashi laughed at th pituful insults of the kid.

"I don't want to fight snot nosed brats cause i'm afraid i'd killed them.. plus.. i hardly used not even 1/5 maybe less of my power.. my bear is weaker and he won't kill you.. now attack you trash talking piece of worthless crap.. and let's see if you got what is worth.." Kaku said to Akito as he appeared behind him at a flicker, aiming a complte stab on his back.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:03 pm

Akito looked behind him, and saw that the bear was about to stab him. He ducked while moving to the side, but he was still cut on his shoulder. he tried to move out of the way by quickly moving from the bears side, to a position behind him to get into an advantageous position. He was now facing the bears back, while clutching his shoulder. He moved backwards by taking a small jump, and aimed 3 Kunai at its head.
    ---------------------------------------------

3 Kunai Used, 17 left.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:20 pm

As Akito got stabbed on the shoulder from the hit of Kaku. As he went behind Kaku, Kaku motioned his foot claws towards Akito and from above he motioned his kunai down towards him. He had already failed since he could of been killed. He then insantley body flickered and was a second away from stomping on him with his large claws.

"You fail.. come back another time kid.." Kaku said to him in his dark voice. His move was very reckless and not well thought.

"Direct approach at a Jounin..pshh..fail.. badly.." Hizashi said to him.

"Next!!!" Hizashi shouted from afar.

Last edited by Hizashi Zakuru on Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:25 pm

Akito got up, from the last hit. He smiled at the teacher and with a grin on his face left. If im gonna fight someone, its gonna be him. I'd rather fail a 100 time's, than be tuck fighting an animal . He was now feeling the need to become stronger and stronger. He wasn't going to rest until he became the strongest, and now, he had a new target. He did loose this one fight, but it wasn't in vain. He gave a small laugh, which seemed almost evil. He made sure that the noone heard him. he was now gone, back inside the academy.

Back in calss, he reflected on his battle. He accepted that he made a wrong move in a moment of panic. Sure he wasn't expecting a bear to attack him, and he wasn't at all hoping to loose. But it wasn't in vain. He now knew the Bears Weakness and also, he had watched the sensei fight long enough to find out his weakness as well.
    Back to top Go down
    Hatsuga T.
    Genin
    Genin
    Hatsuga T.

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)
    Primary Element: Water

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:00 am

Hatsuga cracked his knuckles and finished his warm up.

"I guess that's me. What's the name of the game sensei?"

Warming up wasn't all he'd been doing. He was also observing, planning an preparing. The ugly incident with Hageshi had disturbed him a little, it had a distinctly unwholesome Hidden Mist Village feeling to it but he hadn't broken his facade.

Was it going to be the jounin or the bear? Each had a distinctive attack pattern and each required it's own strategy. Something in the back of Hatsuga's mind was bugging him but he blocked it out. He had to think about the challenge ahead.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Hizashi watched as the other boy left and another came in. He smirked at him, he was confused on his challenger.

"I don't want to end up killing little Academy Students, so you can go ahead and go against my little friend here, Kaku" Hizashi said as Kaku smirked at the boy.

"You can make 5 minor mistakes or 2 major mistakes before i end the battle, if you make more, i end it, you will get the score if you passed or not at the end of the term...Begin!" Kaku said to the boy as he drew various shuriken.

He flung them at the boy and quickly flickered above him, aiming a kick down to his shoulder.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Kaito walked in with a smile on his face, he looked at the teacher"hello" he then walked over to a tree stump and sat down.
    Back to top Go down
    Hatsuga T.
    Genin
    Genin
    Hatsuga T.

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/450Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/450)

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:55 pm

The battle started abruptly. Hatsuga had no time to unwrap his weapon, but he had no need to either. He took an evasive footing and knocked the swarm of shuriken out of the air as he started on a fast right flank close-in to set up the next attack. Before he could circle in his opponent had flickered out of position. Neither fighter would find their target where they thought they would be.

Starling Wing Blocking Maneuver.
    E Rank
    Chakra Cost 5
    Taijutsu
    Using a weapon Hatsuga can deflect and dodge multiple light thrown weapons or
    arrows while circling the enemy. The blocking weapon must be 2 to 4
    feet long and relatively light such as a katana, shortsword or stick.

Hatsuga's mind was processing the details as quickly as possibly. He heard Kaku's fur shusshing in the wind as the bear flickered with surprising grace. Hatsuga looked over his left shoulder, his opponent about the land on the spot where he once stood.

Hatsuga took two long jumps backwards and resumed a defensive stance. A good kenjutsu fighter not only keeps track of his own weapon and his enemy's but also the space between them. In his mind Hatsuga's strategy was forming.

"Kaku's fast but being a bear his swipe range is limited. I have a longer arm and four feet of weapon to my advantage. His speed isn't perfect though, his large size gives him a momentum disadvantage. He does have some tricks which I don't know yet. Where did he pull those shuriken from? Of course, I have my tricks too. Oh, he has another disadvantage, not the best planner." Hatsuga thought.

Hatsuga thought this because Kaku was a split second away from landing on the shuriken that were deflected a split second before that. They were all in the ground beneath the bear except for two that were stuck fast in the thick cloth around Hatsuga's weapon.

"How odd." Hatsuga thought "Let's see how he handles this. Damn you Akito, why couldn't you last longer so I can get a read on Kaku's technique. Well, I'll know soon enough."

((245 chakra left))
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Kaku watched the kid perform his attack. The shuriken were on the ground, just meters away from him. Hatsuga had made a nice move. With Zen, Kaku stabbed the sword on the ground, basically standing on top of it, not to fall. He then flung himself backwards, along with Zen, landing on the ground.

"From his last move.. I guess my weapons won't work on him.. Though i got to admit.. Zen is pretty heavy for a Katana.. Now.. What should i do.." Kaku thought to himself as he looked around the battlefield.

There was a huge forest around them, many rocks were by the trees and around five boulders.

"Great.. All those rocks can work to my advantage.. Everyone that has been watching still knows that Hizashi is a Wind user.. But they don't know what kinda of jutsus i can perform, now do they.. Time to perform that jutsu..." Kaku said as he threw various kunai up at the sky like a balloon and were directly falling on Hatsuga.

"Retsudou Tenshou..!" Kaku mumbled to himself as ten rocks began to move.

He slammed his hands on the ground and the ten rocks went towards Hatsuga like a heatseekig missle.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC: After EVERY battle, my chakra will replenish to fight a new person.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Chakra Used : 40

Chakra Left : 810
    Back to top Go down
    Hatsuga T.
    Genin
    Genin
    Hatsuga T.

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:56 pm

((OOC: Please copy the entire description of the jutsus you use.))

"Crap!" Hatsuga yelled as he blocked a small rock with his arm. There were a lot of targets coming from odd angles and Starling Wing Blocking Maneuver might not block them all. A good substitution jutsu might be the answer here, but Hatsuga's was not good. It was unreliable and he knew it. He'd have to depend on his wits and physical skills.

Hatsuga kept his head low and dashed toward his opponent. Charging directly through the rocks would leave him bruised and battered so he wold have to use them to his advantage. There was a small delay in their timing but the rocks continued to track him.

Hatsuga jumped on a wide flat piece of rock, a piece of slate about a yard across. With his toes on one edge and his hand on the other he shifted his balance flipping the whole rock over and sending both of them crashing into the mud. With a roof of rock over his body he heard the rain of kunai deflecting inches from him *ping*ping*ping*

The floor was littered with kunai as he kicked the slate off, sending it smashing into another rock. With weapon in hand he moved quickly toward his foe. There were still three large stones on his tail and a few little one flying about.

Hatsuga winced as the smallest of the rocks grazed his shoulder blade. He pulled the twine around the bundle. Three slipknots came loose and he drew a wet, green staff of bamboo from it's green cloth wrapper. The attack was on.

While he was stretching and "cracking his knuckles" during the previous fights he was sneaking in his handsigns. He had already prepared his Living Weapon Chakra Extension Technique while Hizashi was stabbing Hageshi.

Living Weapon Chakra Extension Technique
    E Rank
    Chakra Cost 16
    Ninjutsu - taijutsu enhancer
    Using the natural tendency of chakra to flow through and from living organisms Hatsuga extends his chakra into his bamboo stick. The stick becomes an extension of himself. The weapon can be wielded with exceptional grace, speed and accuracy. Since bamboo has an exceptional natural growth rate the life chakra imbued in it helps it repair itself quickly. The bamboo is connected to Hatsuga's hand with a thin, flexible chord of vital chakra making it difficult to disarm him.

((OOC: Note I was here since the first page and did say I was stretching and limbering up while everyone else was fighting.))

There was no fancy jutsu, just a combo of simple tricks and imrovisation. As Hatsuga closed within 6 feet of Kaku he whipped the cloth at him loosing the two shuriken that were stuck in it. The aim wasn't great but at a six foot range Kaku was a big target.

If the shuriken didn't hit they'd at least distract Kaku from the second trick. Hatsuga drew his joh staff into what appeared to be an attack stance then suddenly shifted to the left. Hidden behind the green cloth were a pair of razor sharp four inch shark hooks on a short length of ninja wire. Hopefully Kaku was expecting a sword when Hatsuga drew his stick. Now that he was expecting a stick beating he wouldn't expect fly fishing.

((OOC Note: Hatsuga is a skilled fisherman and his application says so, with Living Weapon jutsu in play his fly casting is deadly accurate.)

Then there was plan C, now that he was at close range maybe Kaku would be too distracted by all the other feints and distractions and get clobbered by his own rocks.

((If you don't know what shark hooks are They look like this.

229 chakra left))
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:14 pm

((OCC: I did, click the spoiler))

Kaku was impressed on the kids combination of attacks. He saw various attacks coming at him from in front. Two shuriken from infront and two shark hooks from the side. He was going to have to use a real good defence jutsu. He smiled, making a few handsigns.

Multiple walls erupted from infront and the side of him. The rocks kept going towards Hatsuga, but now, Kaku made it so two boulders went towards him. One on the left and one on the right.

He made them hard enough, but not to crush him. The shark hoops and shuriken hit the earth wall.

Kaku jumped out of the walls, Zen at hand. As he jumped, he sliced the bamboo stick in half. With his immense speed, he instantly flickered a few meters away from him, Zen pointing at him.

"Say Bye Bye.." Kaku said as he started to Vacuum Hatsuga towards Zen with his wind chakra. When he would get sucked, and get hit, he would hit the blunt side of his sword.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Chakra Used : 100

Chakra Left : 710
    Back to top Go down
    Hatsuga T.
    Genin
    Genin
    Hatsuga T.

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:00 pm

"More mistakes." Hatsuga thought as the wind picked up. "He left me something I could use then he used a jutsu that would work poorly against it."

Hatsuga jumped, grabbed the top of the walls that Kaku had just abandoned and vaulted over them. Even when they partially collapsed from the impact of the two boulders they still provided sort of strong, hard cover someone needed when they had to take shelter from a tornado. This would buy him a few precious seconds.

He ducked down and planned a counterattack. "Now fire is best against wind so..." Hatsuga unwrapped a few few of the taijutsu bandage around his shins and tied it to a fire bomb. "And this wind is picking up enough leaves and dust to mask any imperfections in my bunshin".

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
    E Rank
    Chakra Cost 11
    Ninjitsu - basic
    Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Hatsuga ducked down as his bunshin flew upwards then he threw the sheet of cloth and the firebomb into the mix. The bandages caught in the wind easily. If things went as planned Kaku would start slashing away at the clone and cloth. By the time the firebomb went off he'd barely have time to slash at a bundle of flaming bandages, which would only make his problems worse.

((OOC: a ninja fire bomb is a simple device, like a better made Molotov cocktail. You pull the pin, some ampule break and some chemicals mix for a second before igniting, this sets off a secondary fuel creating a puddle of burning liquid, or in this case a deadly vortex of flaming, wind fueled, kerosene soaked bandages.

Yes, my profile does say that a firebomb is standard equipment in my trick pouch.

218 chakra left.))
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm

The wind uproared even more. Kaku suddenly saw Hatsuga fly towards him at high speeds.

"This can't be Hatsuga.. It has to be a Bushin.." Kaku said as he stopped the Blitz.

As soon as the the Bushin fell to the ground, a huge explosion went off. The bushin had fallen a few metes away from Kaku. Kaku quickly covered his head and blasted backwards, landing on the ground after the explosion. He slowly got up, and looked at his arm, with a small little fire on his fur. He slowly tapped it and the fire went off. He did it fast enough so that Hatsuga didn't see.

Hizashi finally got up.

"Well done Hatsuga, we will inform you at terms end wether you pass or not, you are dissmissed" Hizashi said.

"Next!!" Kaku screamed over to the line of students.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Kaito got up and looked at him"im here" he said with a smile
    Back to top Go down
    Hatsuga T.
    Genin
    Genin
    Hatsuga T.

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:39 pm

"Okay sensei, thank you. *huff-puff* I'm just going to go back to that maintainence shed over *huff-puff* there and hose off some of this dirt." Hatsuga said.

"Kaito, good luck. Be careful out there."

It was close. Hatsuga only had one or two good attacks in him before he ran out of tricks but he got by. He had forced his opponent to waste a huge amount of chakra while he had used very little. Those jutsus must have been C-ranked at least. Then the thought in the back of his head hit him.

"Hizashi's not a terribly good ninja." he thought "He relies on brute force to overpower his opponent. It would be fairly easy to force him to expend his chakra on solid or semisolid bunshin or by attacking in stages. He seaid he only used a fifth of his power but that's not something I'd brag about in a fight against a student. He also loses his temper. Someone as small as Hageshi could have easily been restrained with a head or joint lock but he had to stab him."

"Still, I'd rather not face him again."
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Kumo arrived at the Battle Practice area shortly after Zenrou-sensei and another student's fight had ended. Kumo had stretched himself ontop of a tree branch that was thick enough to support his weight and then some. One leg was straight out the branch, and the other leg, from the knee down, was hanging from the tree. Kumo's back was settled on the tree itself, and Kumo looked relaxed and satisfied. "Oi oi, sensei, alert me when its meh turn, i gotta catch some shut eye anyways" yelled Kumo, but muttered the last part, apprently a grin spreading across his face, the bottom part only visible because the rest of his face was hidden in shadow.
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Kaku stood there, looking at both of the students that had arriced, Kaito and Kumo. He nodded to Kumo and made a sign with his hand to Kaito to come.

"You can make five minor mistakes and/or two major mistakes then i end it, I can also end it once you lay a hit on me or when i decide to end it.. You will get if you pass by the end of term.." Kaku said as he flung various shuriken and kunai at Kaito.

"Begin!" He yelled flickering above him, aiming a kick down to his shoulder.

((OCC: I will now begin to grade students by their RP Skills, Detail and Grammar. This will have some to do if you pass my class or not, So far, (this is kinda like a end of semester report card) by the students that faced me or students that have arrived. Like i said, this won't have too much to do if you pass the class at the end of term and become genin. The grades are..:

Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Kaito nodded at the teacher, knowing that the teacher would try to get the better of Kaito, as the teacher disappered Kaito heard a little noise from up above he turned around with a smile. Kaito moved out the way so Kaito was on the left hand side of the teacher, so the kick would miss him, Kaito then aimed a punch at the teachers kicking leg and while doing that he out his right foot in the air aiming a kick at the teachers ribs
    Back to top Go down
    Hizashi Seiju
    ANBU
    ANBU
    Hizashi Seiju

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:40 am

Kaku quickly body flickered out of the way of the punches and kicks. He appeared a few meters away from Kaito. As soon as he appeared, kunai flew from Kaku's pouch and headed towards Kaito. One going towards his leg, one going towards his head, one to his other leg, one to his left arm, one to his right arm and two towards his chest area. With a single handsign, w huge wind erupted from all of Kaito's directions.This wind travelled at speeds unimaginable and would most likely hit him and it would make the kunai go much more faster and deadlier.

Spoiler:

Kaku's Chakra: 650
    Chakra Used: 40
    Chakra Left: 610.

Hizashi's Chakra: 850
    Chakra Used: None
    Chakra Left: 850
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm

As Kaito's kicks and punches missed Kaito realised that the teacher must of body flickered. He then heard wind going throught the sky he looked to wear it was coming from and saw kunai coming towards him then the wind got stronger. He got pushed back and was going back Kaito did hand seals.

"Chnage of Body Stance"

Once the kunai hit Kaito a puff of smoke appered then when the smoke went a log with kunai was in Kaito's place. Kaito appered in a tree on a branch, he then threw kunai at the teacher. He then silently went to another tree.

_______________________________________________________________________-

Name: Kawarami No Jutsu (Replacement Technique)
    Chakra cost: 5
    Element: N/A
    Description:
    This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Kaito's Chakra: 250
    Used Chakra:5
    Chakra Left: 245
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Practice Area   Battle Practice Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Practice Area
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2