Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

demonic reunion [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1150/1150demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Rin was already awake when Creation finally stirred. She had been laying there for hours thinking about what she had done. She looked down to her naked body that was now caked with dried blood and dirt. She sighed and moved out of his embrace. Not only did she feel horrible about what she had done, but she now had to worry about the possiblity of facing Ookami. She would be so guilty that she would tell him everything, and end up having yet another loved one be disapointed in her.

The one thing that she did not have to worry about was having children. She closed her eyes sadly and placed a hand on her bare stomach. Ookami had at least blessed her with that. At the time, Rin had considered it a cures, the way Ookami had killed her first and only child, and then left her without the ability to bare children herself. But now, she was seeing it as a blessing. Rin wasn't suited to be a mother now anyway, she was a crminal, and would be on the run for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1150/1150demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:32 pm

creation felt rin leave his embrace. great he did something he would regret last night um sorry? he was just guessing but he had a bad feeling he made her feel like crap
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Rin walked into a near by stream and sat in the cold water, cleaning the blood and dirt off of her skin. "You have no reason to apologize Creation, this was my doing, and I realize now that my brother will most likely disown me for my stupid actions..." she said, her voice trailing off as she looked down into the water at her own reflection. Her wounds were now only pink scars, those would soon heal up and Rin would be the same old never changing half demon.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:31 pm

he's gonna disown you for seducing a missing ninja? creation asked shocked, how could her so called brother be that callous to his sister. oh well atleast he didnt screw things up like he was infamous for
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Rin sighed and brung her knees up to her bare chest. "He will not be pleased at all...Ookami had already told me not to do anything stupid or that I would regret, but a day later, I seduce you and end up being the one who hates myself, instead of the opposite way around," she said, looking to Creation. His mind was so full of hateful words lastnight, and they were all directed at himself. "I heard what you were thinking Creation...how could you hate yourself for being a man, it is only nature for a male to be attracted to the female...it is the only way for the species to survive," she began, looking back down into the water at her own reflection once more. "Sadly, my brother has taken away my ability to reproduce, so I cannot pass on any of yours or my traits to a child...the last time this happened was when I was pregnant with Mitsu's child. My brother and I were fighting, as usual, and he stabbed me through the stomach with his sword. With that blow to the stomach, he killed my first and only child and destroyed any chances of me ever baring another one," she said, her eyes full of sadness. Rin had always wanted a child, but now that she was a criminal, she saw that it was better this way. Perhaps, in the end, Ookami had blessed her in his own way.

"Forgive me, Creation...I did not mean to wallow in my self pity," she said and got up, walking out of the cold water. Her almost perfect figure was blimished when bare. Scars of her childhood ran along her back, legs, arms, stomach, and face. The beautiful woman's body was so full of scars that had never healed, and yet she still held the ability to laugh and smile. Though she had fused with her demon, it never took away the pain and sadness that had always haunted her. Her long black hair was down to the back of her legs, this was a result of fusing with the demon. Another result was her longer, sharper claws and fangs. She wore her shakles and still smiled through all of her pain and suffering. She was truely one of a kind, no other human, no, no other person could beat Rin when it came to suffering.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm

creation sighed and held himself when she talked about how he should like such a feeling. it disgusted him and made him feel empty. twas not love or tenderness just sickening lust. out of wanting a distraction more than compassion he began to think how much worse rin's problems were. he didnt have any scars or such. he had a decent childhood sure he was an orphan and never knew his parents but he never killed them or his family nyuhi was alive even though he hadn't met her yet.sure there were other ways of having children but that was pretty much the only natural way. creation merely looked down at the ground instead of answering
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Rin walked over to Creation and looked at him with a soft expression. This man was so ashamed of his lust that he was hollow. Rin reached a had out to him, only to pull it away. Creation didn't see this struggle for he was looking down at the ground. "You struggle with yourself everyday, trying to keep your body under control, praying that something doesn't go wrong, and destroy what you consider a good day..." she began as she was finally able to force herself to bring Creation into an embrace.

"Life has no meaning if you don't live it with some danger Creation, though you cannont control your mind, you can control you body. No Human understands the great lengths that we have to go to in order to keep ourselves from attacking them. Lucky for us, we can attack one another and till live to tell about, while a fragile human cannot withstand a singel powerful blow from our claws," she said and let her arms fall away from Creation's form. Rin had never broken down and actually showed true kindness, but something about this man made her change her mind about her vow to never show kindess or any form of affection to anyone outside of the closed doors of the Ukiku mansion.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:28 pm

without really thinking about it creation had turned and held rin against him I need a hug he said quietly as he rested his chin on her head. one of his wings twitched into a more comfortable position. what she had said made him feel a little better. if only humans werent such rascists
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:35 pm

Rin was surprised by Creation's actions. She never noticed how caring she could be until now. "You don't need to be alone Creaton, you can always find me if you need someone, I'll be around this crummy world somewhere, all you have to do is search for me," Rin said, her words muffled by Creation's shirt. Rin was surprised by her own words when she heard them come out of her mouth. She had just invited someone to hunt her down when she was nedded out of kindness.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 pm

thanks creation murmured holding rin tighter. after a little bit he realized how they were still both naked and how he began getting bad thoughts. sorry he said embarressed letting go. you cant really hide it without pants
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 am

Rin laughed slightly, she still managed to have a small ammount of humor. "I don't really care what you think, acting upon those thoughts is what I'm worried about at this point," she said half- heartedly. Having been let go of, Rin stood up fully and walked over to her clothes, putting her panties and pants on quickly.

The chains on her pants rattled as she slid them on and Rin spoke outloud, "Curses...I'm starting to wonder why I ever picked this pair of pants to be my favorite" After fighting to keep the chains on her pants quiet long enough for her to finish putting them on, she began to put her bra and shirt on. She coudln't help but look over to Creation as he put his clothes on as well. She blushed slightly and looked back to what she was doing and finished getting dressed quickly.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:39 pm

after putting his clothes on creation patted the dirt off his pants and stood up straight so why did you seduce me rin? he looked at her curious why she even would
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:30 am

She started patting the dirt off of the black jeans and looked up to Creation. "To tell the truth, I don't know why. I'm so complex that even i don't understand myself," she said, making a small joke out of her statement. After finishing cleaning her pants, she started to work on her black shirt. "I haven't had anyone give into me since Mitsu, so it was just an interesting thing to do I suppose...but now that I think about it, it was much more than an experiment," she said softly and quit dusting her clothes off.

She wasn't telling Creation a lie when she said that it was more than an experiment now. But her words were a bit unsetteling to her. "I can't believe I actually said something like that out loud," she said and put a hand on the back of her head. She felt a little less mysterious now, and it didn't feel right.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 am

creation was starting to piece it together how he was interperuting ing and asked if I didn't know better I think you're hinting that you like me dear he cocked his head in curiosity wondering what her answer might've been
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:17 am

Rin laughed slightly and jumped up to a tree branch. "Even if that were so, what emotions I feel today will be gone tomorrow...that is the way my demon works, keeping me from ever feeling much for very long," she said and sat down on the tree branch. Rin was so much more differnt than she was when she first met Mitsu.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 am

it sounds almost if your sanity is eroding he said hesitantly. your demon side must be winning now if this is happening to her soul. he thought outloud
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:54 am

Rin looked away in sadness. It was true, she had very little sanity left, and it got weaker and weaker by the day. She bit her lower lip and turned back to face Creation once more. "That much is true...I am loosing my sanity, and my demon is slowly winning the game that we have been playing for so many years now," she said, her voice almost cracked when she said the last few words. She really did care about Creation, and was willing to do anything that she could, but she really dug herself a deep hole this time.

The hole that she dug was so deep that she might never crawl back out of it again. Rin Ukiku would be forced to live in the darkness for ever, and Ryuk would be free to destory the world, thus killing her family. She sighed as she thought about this, Rin's mind and spirit were getting weaker, and Ryuk was indeed winning the fight.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:25 am

creation sighed and held rin against him pain is the price of sanity, maybe compassion will help you from falling he rested his head on her head. she was cold and scared
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:55 am

Rin sighed and closed her eyes. "Pain is the price of living," she said, her eyes still not opening. Rin was so tired, but she had to move in order to keep from being seen by the ANBU. She placed a claws hand on Creation's arm and moved away from him. She couldn't afford to become attached to anyone else, she had already gotten herself attached to Mitsu and was paying a terrible price for it, and she had become attached to Sakuya and Shouta, they too were hurt because of her...she had done nothing right.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

creation knew that look on her face. it was the look of regret and guilt. he's had that same look for so many years now it didn't seem right to see others with that same face drowning yourself in self-pity will only make things worse. is there any way to exorsize the demon?
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:14 am

Rin sighed and lowered her ears down on her head. The horrible truth was, there was no way to remove the demon without killing it's vassle, the same as the Bijuu and their vassles. Rin still didn't open her eyes as she spoke, "No, the only way to remove the demon would be by using the same type of sealing jutsu used to remove the Bijuu from their hosts, at the same price as well...Ryuk has attached himself directly to mine and Ookami's souls, so if one host were to die, the other would as well...nothing can be done without causing the death of both of the original Ukiku clan members..."

She then shifted her position. "I've already drown, just so you know Creation...no air is left for me to breath in and my eyes have already closed...now all that is left is for the darkness to settle around me and all to become silent," she said, her tone low and sad. Rin could really convey her mood to people when she wanted to, and she had a feling that she was making Creation feel every bit of her emotions, as was yet another one of her gifts.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 am

creation kissed rin's forehead I dont know about ryuk, but im jealous of humans. like children they never learn from the past due to innocence, but thats the beauty of humanity, that childish kindness that seems to make everything spiritual imaginable pick on them. you are no different having such love and compassion that it kills you to care for others he wasn't going to abandon her
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:56 pm

Rin growled softly and wrinkled her nose. "Humans are what got us in the shape that we're in, we'll never be the same and never be happy as long as we live, even in death we're still feared as monsters," she said darkly. "I'm speaking fro both Ryuk and I when I say this, humanity is greedy, ill mannered, and stupid when it comes to leaving history alone...but as they say, history is bound to repeat itself, and thanks to the humans, it does," Rin still hadn't opened her eyes or raised her ears. She was still in the calm state of thought though her emotions changed with every different topic.
Back to top Go down
-(creation)-
A Rank Missing Nin
A Rank Missing Nin
-(creation)-

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:31 pm

I never said being innocent was perfect dear. humans need a certain tact and in the end blaming them for being afraid of us is just another excuse for running away he rested his chin on rin's head
Back to top Go down
XxAcid DeathxX
S Rank Missing Nin
S Rank Missing Nin
XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

She snorted and pushed Creation away from her finally opening her eyes and raising her ears. "I'm not running away, I was kicked out of my own village and left to wander as an outlaw...I can't run away from anything when it's me who I'd be trying to run from," she sad as she placed her head on her knees as she hugged them to her chest. "I don't have anythin g left...No home, no family, nothing to go back to in the Sand...I'm left with my pack and myself," she said as her ears lowered once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demonic reunion [private]   demonic reunion [private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

demonic reunion [private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next