Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Wind

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Mitsu smiled and went quickly about 50 feet away. he dropped down into a battle stance bringing his right hand up "after you master this next step we will move on to teach you the trick behind this" he smirked as his eyes lit up, his hand began to glow with his chakra as he brought it up in front of him and let his stroke fall to the earth beneath him releasing his chakra on impact. the crater took a second to form but it went right to her feet and then brought water up from the ground using his chakra to fill the crater he created "you get to learn to walk on water... like last time give it a few shots before I teach you the trick"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Primary Element: Earth

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Katsuya flipped backwards dodging it. "oh it wasn't a attack.." Katsuya looked down at the water and looked up at him with a nervous smile. She looked back down at the water and took a deep breath. Her eyes closed and she drew up some chakra to her feet. Careful of not to much nor to little. When she approached the water she gently placed her right foot on the surface. She started moving unballanced and so she put her other foot on the water but that one sank and she fell in.
Seeing how she failed that try she got up and went back to were she was originally standing. i probably wouldnt have failed if i just relaxed and kept the chakra flow in my left foot..but i accidently added more to my right when i added to my left..no wonder i fell. Katsuya ballanced the chakra flow at her feet and placed them on the water one foot at a time. So far she sustained there but still shaky. Katsuya was barly staying there without falling in..that time.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1700/1700Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/1700)

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Mitsu stepped easily out to her from the other side of the now lake he had created. letting his chakra flow through his feet and out in a steady stream "very good, but not quite the trick, if you were to take another step you would fall, and were this running water there would be no chance... observe" he smiled and dipped his finger gently into the water creating a small ripple, enough to break the surface to see how she would react
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Katsuya fell into the water drenched in water and laughed. "should have seen that one coming." She got up and shook some of the water off. "wait is this similar to tree climbing? Katsuya asked curiously to the training she was going through.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Mitsu smiled down to and offered a hand to lift her out of the water "yes, its very similar to tree climbing in the since of you have to focus chakra to the feet in order to stay afloat... but there is one very big difference. unlike a tree, the surface of water is very unstable, almost always changing, so unlike with tree climbing you have to keep a steady flow of chakra coming from your feet and pushing out, like tree climbing to much can break the surface of the water and cause you to fall in... and to little will not keep you floating"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Katsuya started to think about the tree climbing and began to draw chakra at her feet remembering what he had said. Placing her feet gently on the water she got a better sense of balance than before. She had closed her eyes trying to relax. Katsuya tried to be as calm as her mind would let her but wasnt doing her best at 'being calm'.

I gotta get this i dont want to let Kimiko down.. I'll show her and i'll be a good medic and everyone will know it.. She giggled at her train of thought and almost fell but quickly got her balance recovered before she fell. pay attention I dont wanna mess up.. urg she shook her head and kept a steady amaount of chakra flowing.
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 pm

Mitsu watched with a smile as she fought to calm her mind. he could not tell the exact thoughts but he could see a base picture from her expressions of what she was trying to do. He went from his point next to her on the pool to stand about 15 feet away and spoke up in a confident voice "good good, now that it seems you have gotten the hang of it, time to drive it home with some application practice. try moving around a bit, and getting used to the feel of it"
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Katsuya nodded in reply. She began jogging on the water happily.Oh my gawd im actually doing it..YAY!!! Katsuya fastened her pace and looked up at a bird while she ran. Causing her to trip over a rock in the river. She had faceplanted into the water and hurt her foot and a lil of her shin. Katsuya got out of the water and shook her head and just blinked at the sudden fall. "um..retry possibly??.." She had looked down glaring at some pebbles and muttered under her breath. "stupid bird making me loss concentration..."
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:31 am

Mitsu walked over and helped her up out of the water "well... why dont we do a little something to drive home the lesson..." Mitsu smiled and stepped back a couple feet "come at me, and try to hit me... maintain focus and try to keep up combat as well" Mitsu smiled at her, this would be a difficult task but one that is needed, chakra must be able to be maintained at every moment in time regardless of the circumstances and happenings around you
Back to top Go down
Bunny
Genin
Genin
Bunny

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:38 pm

She nodded at his words. Being helped up she had took a deep breathe and focused balancing on the water. I hav tah do this for kimi-san, I have too.. Katsuya told herself in her quiet mind, determination for her bestest friend. She had looked at Mitsu's surroundings when he stepped back and she felt a little light bulb go off in her head.

Katsuya made sure to take some concentration into her feet and the chakra stuff, so she wouldnt be as unstable as before. She hardly noticed herself doing that though, its more like she was doing it self-consiously. Katsuya charged at him while making some hand-signs. When she got close enough she thrusted her right hand. Sadly she did it a bit to forcefully and slipped onto her stomach, into the water.

-

Name: Rock Hard
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 23
Element: Earth
Description: Rock Hard is a taijutsu that causes the user's fist to be hard as a rock. Everytime it hits something it the user's hand will become soft. ( Lasts 2-3 posts )
Back to top Go down
mitsuhide akechi
Hokage
Hokage
mitsuhide akechi

Ninja Profile
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:40 am

instead of moving completely out of the way he side stepped just enough to avoid the blow and stepped towards her putting an arm around her and lifting her from the water again "your getting close, keep trying" he waited for her to gain her balance again and placed to fingers gently to her chest and pushed her back across the water with a gentle force hoping she would glide easily over it instead of falling back in. "now, when your ready come at me again" he smiled and forced a large amount of water chakra to his ankles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]   Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Training [Katsuya-Mitsuhide]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4