Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Rin Meets With Ryu

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Rin Meets With Ryu Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
    Village: Konoha
    Primary Element: Wind

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 pm

A black wolf sat in the forest, seemingly waiting for something. It sat still and silent, ears raised, listening intently for the smallest sound. This wolf, well know to the Leaf village, was Rin Ukiku once proud leader of the Ukiku clan. Her headband hung down on her neck, the gash in it ever visable. Her deep blue eyes watched the bushes, waiing for someone to walk out from them. "Man, he certainly does take his time," she said, her ears lowering slightly.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rin Meets With Ryu Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Village: Konohagakure no Sato

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Ryu Ukiku, the newest member of the Ukiku clan was setting around just biding his time before he was to meet with his ex-leader Rin Ukiku. He finally went to the meeting point where he found the black wolf waiting for him, with his usual grin he shot "yo, why did you call me to this dump...." He looked into her blue eyes dashingly evil like they usually looked when something important was supposed to be said.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Rin Meets With Ryu Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Rin growled, baring her fangs, her left eye turning from blue to red. "You know that you shouldn't push me, I'm much more dangerous than I used to be," she said, standing up and walking closer to Ryu. Her shaggy fur hung low to the ground, and her long claws dug up dirt as she walked across the forest floor. She let her new trademark grin appear on her maw, her long fangs gleaming as she came a few feet closer and stopped. "Don't waste my time and yours, you know exactly why you're out here in the forest...the ANBU would certainly arrest me and you both for being seen inside the village," she said, shaking her shaggy fur slowly.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rin Meets With Ryu Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Ryu chuckled a low confident chuckle, "down girl down, I dont want to have to kick anyones asses tonight, what I ment was why am I standing in the forest talking to a pissed off puppy dog. When i'm supposed to be sleeping to regain my strength after todays mission, is it important enough to pull me out of bed for this or did you just miss me is all?" he said with a grin "And you might be dangerous but you arent the only one" He shot out his famous glare and said "because remember if need be I can always retake my birthright and once again be part of the kisane clan unleashing my true powers."

"So tell me if you attacked do you really think it'll be that easy?"
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Rin dug her long claws into the dirt, trying to keep herself calm. She managed to keep herself from tearing his head off, but allowed a loud growl to escape her throat. "You got that right, I am a pissed off puppy dog, and this puppy dog is definately not afriad of your freaking birthright," she said, letting the twisted grin form on her lips once more. Rin had certianly lost her charm, she was nothing but hate bred into the finest of all darkness and she didn't take crap from any loud mouthed punk who threatend to go back to their original clan. She shook her shaggy fur once more, letting the scent of blood float out of it. She was definatley not who she used to be.

Back when Ryu first met Rin, sure she was tough, but this time she's more evil than anything. she snorted and sat back down, her different coloered eyes burning through Ryu with the never changing, emotionless expression that they held. Rin had become known as a murderer instead of the leader of the wonderful Ukiku clan. When a victum gazed into her eyes, they saw their own death and they knew how and when it was coming to them.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Another chuckle escapes Ryus lips, he says with a respectful smile toward his former and current comrade. "Now Rin before you do what your thinking about doing remember, Newton's law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so before you attack me", Ryu quickly draws his blade and very quickly puts the sword at a point on her body where its impossible to escape a quick death and says "what do you want to tell me .....mistress" he chuckled at what he'd used to call her.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Rin held up her clawed paw and moved the sword out of her way. "don't act stupid, you know that a sword like yours would be a waste of time...I, like you, use a sword...using them on me is a waste of time, my speed and agility can keep me from taking on major damage, and my demonic healing powers heal the small wounds before you can even blink," she said, her tone becoming dull. Rin was starting to lose interest in the conversation, and she wanted to get the show on the road before she got so bored that she was falling asleep.

She yawned and moved back three feet from her current position and sat back down. "I wanted to see how everything is going for the clan...I may not be in the village but i'm still at right to know what goes on with MY clan," she said, her large paw clamping down over a small mouse that had ran by too slow.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Ryu chuckled once again and said with just a tad bit of acid in his voice. "Same old, same old, just your usual crap missions, deaths, new children, etc." he shot a smile "To bad you werent there to wittness them....... sis..." He kinda got unconferatable saying the next sentence..." As for me i'm getting married..... I aranged for you to be able to be there by orders of lord hokage..." He looked at her expecting a lecture..
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Rin sighed and lowered her ears. "You're never going to change, are you?" she asked, looking up to him with her different colored eyes. She growled lowly at the mention of the hokage. "Never mention him around me, that jerk is dead as far as i'm concerned," she said darkly. Ryu was pushing his luck with Rin this time, and he knew it. She hated Mitsu for all that he had done, hated him to the point that it hurt. Ryu had the nerve to mention that man infront of Rin, it was amazing at how brqave he had gotten.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:36 pm

Ryu was no longer joking around he was truly askin her "Rin you are the only person alive that i now consider my family." He lowered his gaze to look her in the eye "I need you to be there I know how you feel about hokage but if hes willing to co-operate with you the leats you can do is meet with him, if not for yourself then do it for me.." he begged her to reconsider.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 pm

She snorted and turned her head away from his direction. "I'd rather chew my own paw off than see that man again," she said in a sort of childish manner. She knew that it was important to Ryu that she, of all other people, be there but the risk of having old wounds open up again and attack the man that her daughter had married, the same man that she had loved, was too great. But she had no other choice, the elder members of the clan had to be present at a clan member's wedding, as stated by the clan laws written over 100 years ago.

She sighed and stood up once again. rin turned into her human form and put her hand out. "I have no choice but to be there, so consider yourself lucky that i have duties still pertaining to my clan," she said with that twisted grin still plastered on her face.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:51 pm

Ryu showed that he really did'nt care about the clan laws, that he would force her to go if nesecary. He smiled and said "actually you had better thank the laws of the clan, because if you had refused to go i'd force you to go even if i had to consolt the ANBU and tell them where your hiding spot is and if nesecary i'd force you to go by using these cursed chains of mine to drag you..." He shot a fierce glare at her, knowing what she would do for saying what he was about to say. "Especially since my bride is going to be Melody...."
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Rin nearly lunged at Ryu when he said her name. She bared her fangs and growled darkly. "Ryu, you know how I feel about her...you also know that you shouldn't push the issue around me either, doing so could result in horrible consiquinces," Rin cared about Ryu, but she hated Melody and hated it when Ryu talked about her in front of Rin. It wasn't that she was a bad person, it was the fact that she was super happy and optimistic, so much so that it drove Rin nuts. Rin has always been dark and to the point, but Melody was the entire opposite and it infuriated Rin when people like that were around her.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:41 pm

"Hey, hey calm down puppy dog!! Besides if she's willing to put up with you should'nt you put up with her! That and she wanted to talk with you alone if you would......." He just knew that what he said was gonna piss her off beyond no end and that he was gonna hear it from now to the wedding day.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:01 pm

She growled at him and kept her fangs bared. "I'm not a freaking house mutt, I'm a wolf with a serious attitude problem...don't ever referr to me as some freaking house pet again," she said, her blue eye turning red to match the other. He certianly was pushing his luck, that was for sure. She cracked her knuckles and raised a long claw to his neck She was definately in a bad mood now. Her usual mood couldn't compare to the way she was now...being half- demon made her ten times worse when she got really and truthfully angry.

"Do us both a favor and keep your mouth shut about it...I'm sick by simply hearing her name," she said, her voice rougher and demonic. Ryuk's power was leaking into her but she still had control over herself to stop him if need be.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 pm

Ryu knew that this was not his perferred place to be but he also knew that if anyone stould a half a chance at surviving Rin's wrathe and still have a chance of defeating her in a fight it was him and he was gonna press the matter. He rose his voice to let Rin know he meant buissness. "Shut-up!! You inept hound dog and listen for once in your **** life!!!! I know you hate Melody and I know of your power, and you know that if need be the case i have the power to bring your pride to a halt!!" His chakra flooded out of him knocking Rin off her feet. "She's important to me and you will talk to her even if i have to drag you!!"
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Rin clenched her fist and growled again. "I'd rather you kill me...but since you need me, you won't do it," she said, her voice still demonic and rough. Trying to scare Rin didn't work...she couldn't feel the same emotions as Ryu could. Love, fear, sadness...they were all emotions that meant nothing to Rin, she didn't have the ability to feel them any more. Sure she could care about someone, but never love them, Ryuk had shut down all of those emotions when she fused with him. "You should also remember something you impossible human! I'm not like you, nor will I ever be like you, trying to scare me with death is pointless...I've been faced with it so many times that it doesn't matter to me anymore," she said, her anger growing. Ryu had never made her this mad before.

"You might still have those powers of yours but they still don't matter to me, I could care less about your abilities. Pushing me is the worst possible thing you could ever do...you also forget one thing Mitsu, and Ookami will hunt and kill you if you're the reason I die...and trust me, you don't want the Hokage or my older brother after you...they're both quite hard to deal with...not to mention the facts that I fight on equal grounds with the both of them, so even if you wanted to try and kill me, you'd be fighting the Hokage's equivilant which is pointless for someone like you," she said coldly. There she went with that attitude of hers again. Rin was getting harder and harder to fight with as the days passed.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:14 pm

Ryu knew he was in for it now but he was'nt backing down from Rin." Rin listen to me i know your powers are formidable, but dont forget the only reason im this rank is because im not of pure blood and i can fight on equal terms with you and the other 2.!!" His eyes grew to meet her gaze and then he shot out as loud as he could. "Besides who ever said anything about killing you all im saying is if nesecary ill kick your a.. into next week if i have to!!!!" Ryu prepared himself for a fight because he knew she was not gonna take that setting down.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:46 pm

She couldn't take it any longer, Ryu had pushed her far enough. "You annoying idiot!" she yelled and punched him as hard as she could in the face. He had really messed up this time. "Talking about me is one thing, but trying to put yourself higher than me is too far. I can take your pointless comments and throw them back at you, I can even ignore them, but saying that you can beat me is far beyond your abilities... I'm a match for the Hokage and my older brother when I'm not possesed, when I am, they can't beat me if they wanted to. My demonic abilities out rank yours, I'm completely fused with my demon and yours is still simply sealed inside of you," she began, pointing a clawed finger at him.

"You're not able to fuse with that demon of yours because your body would reject the new DNA. You would go into shock and die...wasting your time by trying to act all big and bad is pointless and in all honesty, completely uninteresting to me,"mpped onto a tree branch and sat down on it looking down at Ryu, waiting for his reaction.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:00 pm

Ryu smiled knowing he was in for it, then said "look Rin you know as well as I do that i can match your power and you also know that i cant defeat you but i can take you down with me with (that) jutsu and if nessecary i will use it, so please quit being difficult and meet up with Melody!" He stared into her eyes remembering when he first met her how her gaze was the only thing that put him at ease, he began to shed tears as he said "the Rin that took me in and grew up with me and saved me from my loneliness would'nt be so cruel to me..." his power shot up as he drew his blade.

"Rin until you go back to being the person i admire most we are forever enimys and i will defeat you one day..... so swallow your pride for once! Meet up with the girl! Or take this blow!" Ryu swiped his sword slicing a gash into her face.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Rin bared her fangs and growled a feral growl. "I'll never be the same Rin...I lost most of my humanity and my sanity...I'm no longer the Rin to be admired and adored, I'm the Rin to be hated and feared," she said coldly. Though Ryu had threatened to end both of their lives, she didn't care. "Let me tell you something Ryu...I've had my older brother take away my unborn first child and nearly kill me, I've had Mitsu rip out my heart and stomp on it and nearly kill me, and I've nearly killed myself...your death threat means nothing to me any more because I'm simply tired of waiting for my death to finally come," she began and blocked his blow with her own sword. "I've been waiting ever since I was a child for someone to deal that final and fatal blow...nothing has killed me so what makes you think that YOU of all people can kill me?!" she asked, throwing his sword back against him.

Ryu's tears caused Rin's tears to begin to fall. Her emotions were blocked but her tears were not, int these days, she cried without even noticing that she did so. "You can wish for me to be the same, but I'll never be the same...I'm nothing but a shell full of hate and death. All I had ever wanted was to be the same, to be normal. My normal days were numbered when I was born. I was to be offered to Ryuk as the Ukiku's vessile, they wanted to use me as a tool to gain power...my father didn't care if I died, he would simply have another child to take my place...mother was the only one in the clan who loved me...but she stood by and watched my father seal that monster inside of me...I woke up about three weeks later with blood on my hands and my dead mother's eyes staring back at me in fear...I killed my entire clan and a bordering clan," she said, beginning to tell the story of her childhood.

"I'm not normal, I don't even look normal...at least you look normal. How do you think it feels to be glared at and talked about everytime to walk by someone? How do you think it feels to never sleep? How do you think it feels to watch everyone you love die?" she asked him, her voice craking beacause of her unfelt tears. "You don't know how it feels because ever since I can remember I took you in and raised you to be something that I couldn't be...and that was a normal shinobi with a normal, happy freaking life," she said letting her sword fall out of her hand and onto the ground below her. She covered her face with her cold hands and began to sob.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Ryu looked away and said "Rin.... you dont try to be normal and thats why i respect you, i dont want to be normal nor have i ever tried to be i just want you to be happy..... a few seconds ago you said that no one loved you but your mother.... your wrong thats not true because i do........ i loved you since we met but you were to blind to see it.... and when i found out that you loved someone else it killed me inside..... but i moved on and i decided to be happy for you and if you remember i could'nt stand to be in his pressence but i did for your sake....... but if you cant do it for me i might as well not get married i guess i should just kill myself!!!!" Ryu plunged the blade toward his chest hoping Rin would come to her senses before it connects to him.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Rin growled and quickly moved to stop Ryu. "You really are an annyoing human..." she said, blood coming through the open wound in her hand. "I may be a half- breed, but I'm not stupid...I'm not about to let you waste your life because you think that you'd be better off dead," she said in a cocky tone of voice. A small smirk had spread across her lips and for once, both of her eyes had became that ever famous, deep blue and shone with passsion. "I have already promised to be at the wedding...the only way that I'll talk to Melody is if you can bring her to me tonight. I need to be kept away from the gates of the village so that patrols don't find me before the wedding date," she said and let the sword slide out of the bleeding wound. She licked the blood away and watched with dull eyes as the wound began to close up.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:04 am

Ryu let tears shed from his eyes and said "rite um by the way she's already here....." he had a bad feeling he was about to get smacked by eigther her or Melody he just didn't know which one. He watched as a beutiful woman walked out of the bushes as she said "hello Rin....... been a long time" in a serious voice.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Rin growled and bared her fangs slightly. Ruy was really trying to make her kill him today for some reason. "Ryu, you idiot!" she yelled and slaped him across the face. "Wanting me to talk to her is one thing, but allowing her to listen to the entire conversation is another," she said, her voice getting slightly darker. When Melody came out of the bushes Rin nearly leapt onto her and started beating the life out of her, but somehow, she managed to stop herself and control her rage. "Yeah, whatever," she said coldly as Melody began speaking to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Rin Meets With Ryu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu Empty

Back to top Go down

Rin Meets With Ryu
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next