Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Rin Meets With Ryu

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
    Village: Konohagakure no Sato
    Primary Element: Wind

Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Ryu growled and yelled "I had nothing to do with this!! She came here of her own accord I didn't even know she was here till just now!" Melody smiled and said "Rin I know me and you have had our disagreements but for Ryus sake and our childs......." Ryu cut Melody off screaming "YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!" Ryu nearly passed out when she nodded saying "yes i am" Melody looked at Rin waiting for her reaction.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)
    Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Rin bit her lower lip, tasting the blood as she pierced the skin. Rin had nothing to say at that point, it was too hard to control herself while talking to Melody. She had little taste for the woman who stood infront of her, and it was becoming smaller and smaller by the second. Rin clenched her fists and kept tightening her grip as Melody said that she was pregnant the warm blood began to ooze down her hand and drip to the ground. That woman could have a child, but she was cursed to never again get the chance...she would never be a natural mother. Rin opened her mouth, showing her now blood covered fangs to say 7 little words, "Ryu...please...take her out of here..." That was all that her heart could bare.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:06 pm

Ryu sighed and said "no" even though Ryu knew about the pain in Rins heart and though he knew she hated too be in the prescence of Melody he knew that this was the only way she would ever get along with her.
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:
    Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1150/1150Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1150/1150)

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm

Rin stood still, her heart had broken for the third time. Ryu, her own family, had a love of his own. Rin was forced to be outside of the village, and live a life of nothing but running in fear of being captured by her village. "Why....why do you make me suffer so?" she asked, her voice full of pain.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Ryu was stung by her pain and his own so he decided too say "im not trying to and lemme ask you a question why did you not tell me about your leaving the village when i could've helped you? HUH!!" ryu could no longer hold them back tears though they burned his green eyes began too shed "Rin i thought we could trust each other everything i even told you about my parents and the girl who killed them! so why?!"
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Rin clenched her already bleeding fist even tighter. Ryu asked her why she didn't tell anyone...the one question she didn't really know how to answer. Rin slowly changed into her demonic wolf form, her shaggy fur laying on the ground as she sat on her haunches. Her red eyes stared back at Ryu blankly as she thought about the possible answers. She couldn't give him one, from the bottm of her very soul, she had no reason other than the fact that she waqs trying to protect her clan from the one person that could cause a threat to them...herself. "I...I was trying to protect the clan, the only family that I have left from the only thing that could truely cause their destruction...me," she said, closing her eyes, and hanging her head low.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Ryu screamed "this has nothing to do with the clan this is about me and you why didn't you trust me? i owe you my life you gave me another chance at happiness and another chance to kill....... her yet you were afraid too let me come with in truth me and you and melody were all each other has......" melody stared in awe then said "i shall leave this is now between only the two of you now..... good seeing you again rin i hope you'll be at the wedding as my bridesmaid......"
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Rin screamed right back at him. "This has everything to do with the clan! how can I trust you when I can't even truast myself?! Do you think it was easy to leave everything behind without telling a soul about where I was going, or why? Do you know how hard it was to do that to everyone in those gates...they looked up to me, they depended on me, but I was too weak to do anything to stop myself from doing what I did to Mitsu." Rin was a wreck. She had finally broken down and was starting to go completely insane.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Ryu bared his teeth a screamed louder still "your issues with the clan do not interest me at the moment cause if you forget im a mud blood im not truly part of the clan and if need be id leave the clan just too keep you safe i mightve had a safe haven when i was around you but i was still an outcast the people in our clan hated me you were constantly having too argue with clan members and other elders for my very prescence so what makes you think i give a rats ass about our clan im only interested in me and you!" Ryu was so angry that an old wound inflicted on him by his clan killer reopened itself and out of the pain inflicted he fell to his knees if only a moment. "this wound was inflicted on me by her...... she chose me too die at your feet that day........ you remeber do you not?"
    Back to top Go down
    XxAcid DeathxX
    S Rank Missing Nin
    S Rank Missing Nin
    XxAcid DeathxX

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 pm

Rin growled a demonic growl. "You idiot! My issues with the clan are you! You're the reason I've done alot of the things that I've done...you are my family...the rest of them are nothing but members of a crumbling clan," she said, turning her back on him and walking over to a tree and laying her tired and beaten body under it. "You, Ookami, and Sakuya are so close to my heart...it hurts to even think about how I would feel if I ever harmed a single hair on your heads," she said in a tired, yet saf voice. She didn't show it, but her body was badly beaten, and scarred. Rin had been through alot over the years, and her body showed alot of her suffering. She bared the clan tattoo on her right shoulder, and her scratched Leaf headband around her neck. She was suffering for all of her sins, past, present, and fture. Nothing woulc change the amount of pain that she suffered, or the amount of weight that she bore on her shoulders.
    Back to top Go down
    Ryu Ukiku

Ryu Ukiku

Ninja Profile
    Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:24 pm

"Rin...." Ryu was speaking in a low sad voice "do you remember the day we met? i was hurt where this wound is now open you saved me you said one day i was too be your clans patriarch in exchange for my life but 1 week before you left you revoked your request why?..... why did you save me?.... why didn't you let me die at your feet like i was destined to do?..... why?" Ryus eyes stung and were a deep red from the tears shedding at the shatered memory.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rin Meets With Ryu   Rin Meets With Ryu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rin Meets With Ryu
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2