Naruto RPG Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome to Naruto Reborn! Look around and enjoy. Or we'll find you...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!
>
>Naruto RPG Reborn is the ultimate Roleplaying Game for hardcore Naruto Fans everywhere! If you're new to the site, or are considering joining, it is highly advised for you to check out the important links listed below-

- General Rules
- Jutsu Limits
- Jutsu Usage
- Creation Rules

- Introductions
- Character Creation
- Jutsu Creation
- Equipment Creation

- Five Great Countries
- Smaller Countries
Latest topics
» Introduction.
Sorrows Equipment EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:44 am by Allya

» Introduction Too Myself
Sorrows Equipment EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 am by RavenKnight

» return of a legacy?!?! or just amusement
Sorrows Equipment EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Dobutsu Youshiki [WIP]
Sorrows Equipment EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:12 pm by mitsuhide akechi

» Deadman Wonderland Rpg
Sorrows Equipment EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm by Emperor Susanoo

» Shitaji Clan
Sorrows Equipment EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 pm by Allya

» Post to 500~
Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:48 pm by Allya

» Naruto RPG Saga
Sorrows Equipment EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:11 pm by Takeo

» Ooh, shiney!!
Sorrows Equipment EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm by Allya

Similar topics

Sorrows Equipment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:38 pm

Weapons:

(Kept insides of his stomach, can be forced up by swallowing his own blood)
Name: Shuushou Tsurugi (Sorrow Sword)
Description: A sword forged from a meteorite from space, and was cooled in the blood of Sorrow. The forger of the blade was Sorrow, when he asked a craftsmen from the hidden craftsmen village to forge the blade they refused tto create it but guided him in how to create it. Sorrow had taken the meteor from a meteor shower that had occured during the night of a full moon. When he brought the meteor back he placed it into a huge bowl. He then heated the bowl with katon ninjutsu, melting the meteor into a smooth liquid, he then combined large amount of his blood in the liquid. Soon his blade was complete. The blade had recieved a few interesting abilities such as the ability to use doton ninjutsu and that it reacted whenever it felt Sorrows blood.
Looks: Sorrows Equipment SwordofDarkness
Chakra Element: Doton
Weapons Jutsus:
Name: Earth Blade Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 40
Element: Doton
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used by the Shuushou Tsurugi. After Performing the Snake, Monkey, Ram, Snake handseals the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the earth. Once that happens four stone swords with erupt from the ground around the target.

Name: Earth Dome Defense
Chakra Cost: 60
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used by the Shuushou Tsurugi in reaction to Sorrow's blood. After performing the Snake, Bird, Snake handseals Sorrows blood must be placed on the inscription of the sword. Once that happens the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the ground, this will cause the ground around the user to create a dome of stone to protect him from harm.

Name: Earth Disruption Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 160
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used exclusivly by Shuushou Tsurugi. After performing the Snake, Bird, Dragon, Snake handseals the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the ground. Once that is done the blade can change the properties of the ground into any Solid Transition Metals which aren't a radioactive element of the periodic table of elements, at the users choice in a 25 meter radius.

(Jutsu cannot be used till Sorrow becomes an S rank criminal)
Name: Swirling Earth Implosion Technique
Chakra Cost: 300
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used exclusivly by the Shuushou Tsurugi in reaction to Sorrows blood. After performing the Snake, Horse, Ram, Ram, Dragon, Monkey, Bird, Snake handseals Sorrows blood must be placed at both the tip, the hilt and the inscription of the Shuushou Tsurugi. Once that is done the wielder must thrust the blade into the earth, this will cause the ground around the target to twist and turn until their entire body is engulfed in the earth. Then the earth will begin to compress inself in towards the target imploding their body as Stone swords pierce through them within the ground. To signal the completion of the jutsu's use three stone swords will erupt from the ground signifying the implosion of their heart, mind, and body. If two, one, or no swords appears then it will show that at least one part of their being still exists.

Weapons Pouch (On the hip of his right leg, inside his cloak)
2 kunai, 3 shuriken, 1 flash bomb, 5 explosive tags

Scrolls (kept just beneath his spine inside his cloak)
1 empty scroll
1 Scroll - 2 large fuuma shuriken

Last edited by Sorrow on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Sorrows Equipment Left_bar_bleue425/450Sorrows Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Water

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Weapons:

(Kept insides of his stomach, can be forced up by swallowing his own blood)
Name: Shuushou Tsurugi (Sorrow Sword)
Description: A sword forged from a meteorite from space, and was cooled in the blood of Sorrow. The forger of the blade was Sorrow, when he asked a craftsmen from the hidden craftsmen village to forge the blade they refused tto create it but guided him in how to create it. Sorrow had taken the meteor from a meteor shower that had occured during the night of a full moon. When he brought the meteor back he placed it into a huge bowl. He then heated the bowl with katon ninjutsu, melting the meteor into a smooth liquid, he then combined large amount of his blood in the liquid. Soon his blade was complete. The blade had recieved a few interesting abilities such as the ability to use doton ninjutsu and that it reacted whenever it felt Sorrows blood.
Looks: Sorrows Equipment SwordofDarkness
Chakra Element: Doton
Weapons Jutsus:
Name: Earth Blade Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used by the Shuushou Tsurugi. After Performing the Snake, Monkey, Ram, Snake handseals the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the earth. Once that happens four stone swords with erupt from the ground around the target.

Name: Earth Disruption Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 60
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used exclusivly by Shuushou Tsurugi. After performing the Snake, Bird, Dragon, Snake handseals the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the ground. Once that is done the blade can change the properties of the ground into any solid chemical element of the users choice.

Name: Earth Dome Defense
Chakra Cost: 120
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used by the Shuushou Tsurugi in reaction to Sorrow's blood. After performing the Snake, Bird, Snake handseals Sorrows blood must be placed on the inscription of the sword. Once that happens the sword wielder must thrust the blade into the ground, this will cause the ground around the user to create a dome of stone to protect him from harm.

Name: Swirling Earth Implosion Technique
Chakra Cost: 200
Description: A Doton ninjutsu used exclusivly by the Shuushou Tsurugi in reaction to Sorrows blood. After performing the Snake, Horse, Ram, Ram, Dragon, Monkey, Bird, Snake handseals Sorrows blood must be placed at both the tip, the hilt and the inscription of the Shuushou Tsurugi. Once that is done the wielder must thrust the blade into the earth, this will cause the ground around the target to twist and turn until their entire body is engulfed in the earth. Then the earth will begin to compress inself in towards the target imploding their body as Stone swords pierce through them within the ground. To signal the completion of the jutsu's use three stone swords will erupt from the ground signifying the destruction of their mind, body, and soul. If two, one, or no swords appears then it will show that at least one part of their being still exists.

Weapons Pouch (On the hip of his right leg, inside his cloak)
2 kunai, 3 shuriken, 1 flash bomb, 5 explosive tags

Scrolls (kept just beneath his spine inside his cloak)
1 empty scroll
1 Scroll - 2 large fuuma shuriken

Earth Disruption would be A-Ranked, pending how much is changed into what.
Earth Dome Defense would be B-Ranked, pending strength of the dome.
Don't forget to change the Chakra usage after explaining thsi to me.
Also... how can you destroy the Soul from an Doton Jutsu? And, the Mind is the same as the Body. >>
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:11 am

DarkChaosPriestess wrote:

Earth Disruption would be A-Ranked, pending how much is changed into what.
Earth Dome Defense would be B-Ranked, pending strength of the dome.
Don't forget to change the Chakra usage after explaining thsi to me.
Also... how can you destroy the Soul from an Doton Jutsu? And, the Mind is the same as the Body. >>
Alright i fixed Earth Disruption and Earth Dome Defense.
As for the other one it implodes the mind body and soul (changed Razz)
it doesn't matter mind and body is same i just want it to be kept absolute
the Soul part is caused by the destrution of the body and the mind
which is basically the soul more or less >>
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Chuunin
Chuunin
DarkChaosPriestess

Ninja Profile
Chakra:
Sorrows Equipment Left_bar_bleue425/450Sorrows Equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (425/450)
Village: Konoha
Primary Element: Water

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 am

Sorrow wrote:

Others can make a valid argument to the contrary. This is Naruto, ya' know.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 am

DarkChaosPriestess wrote:
Sorrow wrote:

Others can make a valid argument to the contrary. This is Naruto, ya' know.
alright you right with that Razz
its no longer soul now its the heart ^^
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:10 am

All these Jutsu should take up jutsu slots on your character. Secondly, I noticed you have two secondary specialities, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu - so if you have them both, I doubt you'd be able to have S-Ranked Ninjutsu or S-ranked Genjutsu by the way.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm

Well there i fixed it a bit >>

In truth its barly considered a S rank but i put it like that to make it some what fair, its more like an A or B rank but it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:14 pm

The main problem is that your essentially getting jutsu for free. This is sort've unfair for other members who actually have to train for their jutsu. Yes, I know you will rp the sword's creation but I doubt it will be on the amount of word count necessary to actually learn the jutsu properly.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Im not gonna get the jutsu for free im gonna RP me creating them once the sword is approved to be made. Also word count should not be a determining factor to make a jutsu but i will make sure that i do a sufficient amount of posts before i master the jutsu.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:21 pm

Ok first of all, word count will be a major determining factor as well as the quality of the words. Post count is less of a factor in this case.

However, I'm ready to accept it once you tell me exactly what Earth Disruption Jutsu does, it can easily be used to become OP or God-Mod.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:32 pm

Washi Oda wrote:
Ok first of all, word count will be a major determining factor as well as the quality of the words. Post count is less of a factor in this case.

However, I'm ready to accept it once you tell me exactly what Earth Disruption Jutsu does, it can easily be used to become OP or God-Mod.
Its obvious what it does its basically what it says. Once i do the handseals and my blood is placed on the sword's proper places I thrust it into the ground. The ground in a 25 meter radius will then be changed into any other solid scientific element such as carbon, nickel, copper, zinc, etc. it doesn't really serve any strategic purpose to me.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Washi Oda wrote:

Its obvious what it does its basically what it says. Once i do the handseals and my blood is placed on the sword's proper places I thrust it into the ground. The ground in a 25 meter radius will then be changed into any other solid scientific element such as carbon, nickel, copper, zinc, etc. it doesn't really serve any strategic purpose to me.

Restrict it to only solid transition metals. Raise the chakra cost slightly as well. Also your not allowed radioactive metals either.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Washi Oda wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Washi Oda wrote:

Restrict it to only solid transition metals. Raise the chakra cost slightly as well. Also your not allowed radioactive metals either.

I said solids already -.-
I raised the cost up a bit now
And alright i won't use anything that would be considered radioactive
am i done yet ???
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Sorrow wrote:
Washi Oda wrote:
Sorrow wrote:
Washi Oda wrote:

I said solids already -.-
I raised the cost up a bit now
And alright i won't use anything that would be considered radioactive
am i done yet ???

Has to be a solid transition metal, put the word transition in, I'm not letting you use earth metals, alkali metals, silicon etc.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

Alright seeing as this might get complicated can you make a list of which elements im allowed or not allowed which ever is easier for you because i don't want this to get to confusing.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:38 pm

Things not allowed:

Alkali Metals
Earth-Metals
Radioactive Metals
Metals which are liquid at room temperature (Mercury)
Basically anything that isn't a transition metal e.g. noble gases.
Carbon...

Things allowed:
Solid Transition Metals which aren't radioactive:

Titanium
Zinc
Iron
Tungsten
Zirconium
Scandium
Chromium

etc.

Note: I will probably check the list more thoroughly to absolutely make sure everything is fair.
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Alright there i put down your exact words
Is that it now ???
Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:32 pm

-Approved!-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorrows Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Equipment   Sorrows Equipment Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorrows Equipment
Page 1 of 1